Pages:
Author

Topic: News of Brexit - What good or bad for cryptocurrency ? - page 2. (Read 1164 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ancap
So today German Dax is 7% down UK big banks are 30% down,it is really 30% european big banks 10% down
and one big chaos,it will for sure rise demand on digital currencys
UK is bigest digital currencys hube,it will remain without all that UE regulations,so my opinion it is ok for for btc
SP500 now down -71 the low was -100. It is a black friday at best!
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
I think this news is good for cryptocurrency. Price of bitcoin has shown steep increase within a period of less than 24 hours. But this news is definitely not good for European Union and UK as adverse affects can easily be seen on their currency and banks.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
So today German Dax is 7% down UK big banks are 30% down,it is really 30% european big banks 10% down
and one big chaos,it will for sure rise demand on digital currencys
UK is bigest digital currencys hube,it will remain without all that UE regulations,so my opinion it is ok for for btc
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I don't know if it will have an instant or long term impact on bitcoin, as a lot of news right now affect how the price moves. But the Brexit is a long process and it is only going to be official after two years, as they say. But with its effect on the stock market, people might be looking for an alternative to preserve their assets and bitcoin might be that instrument that they are looking for. The same thing is happening with the Chinese now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bitcoin is great if people are afraid. The brexit causes instability and uncertitudes about the future. So people will look for unconventional means of storing value (like gold, silver or bitcoins).
I don't know if it is good or bad for bitcoin, but its price should increase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
some news site says this is good for bitcoin.
you can read this news :
www.afr.com/news/politics/world/brexit-bitcoin-surges-in-wake-of-out-vote-20160624-gprchx
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I think Brexit effect is good for BTCitcoin as we see the increse from today onwards, as because of brexit Sensex and Nifty are decreasing, so investors find bitcoin to invest in.thats why price is increasing.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I don't know if I'm in the good topics but does the Brexit of UK from Europe will have an impact an cryptocurrency ?

What's your opinion ?
Will we have in few days an UK coin, Walles coin ...

What good can we extract from this news for the cyptocurrency world ?

Pages:
Jump to: