Pages:
Author

Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future - page 5. (Read 66824 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 04:18:43 PM
Newton will have main and sub-chains, that will support account and token management, governance and more. Users of Newton control the data through cryptography and generate their personal credit. Users share the profit produced by data.
Activity: 67
October 20, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
****STEX has finally taken wallets out of maintenance.****

STEX enables deposits and withdrawals for NCP!
https://medium.com/@newtoncoinproject/stex-enables-deposits-and-withdrawals-for-ncp-5c077f2aa04f

This was a problem with the Stex platform and NOT with NCP. 

October 20, 2018, 01:08:31 PM
on the stock exchange Stex can not enter and display the Coin who knows what about this ??   Huh Huh Huh

I also care about this issue, the developers, apparently, do not care!!!

Which developers are you referring to?
Activity: 27
October 19, 2018, 08:12:11 AM
In brief - purses are blocked because maynit directly on a purse of the exchange but not on a local purse. thereby creating big traffic. Promise to unblock soon.

I was mining directly to the exchange. But!!! It was in early April and only three days. And deposit / withdraw has always been available, and has recently been disabled.. what traffic are we talking about?
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 02:51:28 PM
This project allows everyone to develop their own e-commerce platform or his own payment tools. Templates are also available in case the user does not wish to develop his own platform.
Activity: 8
October 17, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
on the stock exchange Stex can not enter and display the Coin who knows what about this ??   Huh Huh Huh

so really what to do and do not know ((((((

If you are interested in this coin, then why you cannot look for information not only here, and on twitter and the telegram? everything is already told 10 times.

In brief - purses are blocked because maynit directly on a purse of the exchange but not on a local purse. thereby creating big traffic. Promise to unblock soon.

https://medium.com/@newtoncoinproject/a-global-shift-in-the-organisational-structure-of-ncp-8cea7cfb40ad
https://twitter.com/Newton_NCP
Activity: 47
October 17, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

so really what to do and do not know ((((((
Activity: 27
October 17, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

October 16, 2018, 01:04:55 PM
Activity: 19
October 16, 2018, 02:35:50 AM
One of the founders of NCP, ch33s3_slice, before stepping down, has contacted us and offered to cover some of the funds that NCP devs stole from miners out of his own coins. He sent us 40 million NCP and we have distributed them along the miners. We would like to thank him for seeing through the lies of his team and doing the right thing.

The stolen miner rewards after the 3.0.0 fork still remain in control of NCP devs. They have removed it from the code, but to this day have yet to acknowledge this theft or take any measures to return the funds.
October 15, 2018, 05:53:52 PM
Newton Coin Project Posts & Announcements,

This is an update on what is happening in Newton Coin Project

https://medium.com/@newtoncoinproject/the-new-social-structure-of-ncp-26140c322eb6
The new social structure of NCP
The team of the Newton Coin Project has been
 hard at work to progress the development of the project.
Behind the scenes the team is at…

https://twitter.com/Newton_NCP/status/1051947803365298176
October 15, 2018, 05:49:29 PM
The telegam of this project seems more like a Latin American dictatorship to Castro Castro or Augusto Pinoche, in the telegram you can not express what it is because the administrators threaten you with bane. but the latent reality is that newton coin after the hardfork V3 and with the creation of the new token drags all the facets of a big scam Huh Huh Huh

If you were threatened with being banned, it is most likely because you were:
A: Spreading fud
B: Going on and on, blaming the team for "your" bad investment decisions
C: Outright lying
D: Attacking people in the channel

I'm pretty sure I know who you are.  You are most likely the one that came into the "Idea" channel (which was created to get feedback from the community) and made the stupid comment "las ideas no funcionan donde no hay libertad para expresa el pensamiento,,," or "ideas do not work where there is no freedom to express thought".

Helllllllllllllloooooooooooo...
Come share your ideas= freedom of thought.

Now, again... see list above.  If you come in attacking the project of members, lying and/or spreading fud, you WILL be kicked/banned.

Don't come in here and cry about being banned.  People are NOT banned unless they do something to deserve it.

If you don't like the project, the current low price of the coin, how the team is doing things, you are more than welcome to go to another project.
No one is forced to participate in this project.

As for the project deciding to add a token, I don't see how that makes the project a "scam".
MANY projects, Linda coins as example, are incorporating tokens.

So again... Don't like the project... Leave!

Activity: 241
October 12, 2018, 04:27:22 AM
The telegam of this project seems more like a Latin American dictatorship to Castro Castro or Augusto Pinoche, in the telegram you can not express what it is because the administrators threaten you with bane. but the latent reality is that newton coin after the hardfork V3 and with the creation of the new token drags all the facets of a big scam Huh Huh Huh

How it will be scam and f premining is 1% = 1.84 billion, 1 billion spent to list coin in exchanges + donating to science.
 fork made to make network stronger against attackers
Activity: 85
October 10, 2018, 06:11:21 PM
October 10, 2018, 04:23:27 PM
Can I mine the Newton Coin at the  moment and get profitable mining rewards from my rigs (NVIDIA cards)?
Has the Newtoncoin network been dominated with ASICs yet?

For now, it is more profitable to mine other coins, then sell them and get NCP.
October 10, 2018, 04:22:08 PM
In case you are not aware...

Altex exchange was hacked.  At the moment they are closed.  Most likely so they can assess the damage.
If you have coins on Altex, I would suggest contacting Altex support or on any social media platform they may be on.

CFINEX is closing!!!

If you have any coins on CFINEX, they should be removed in the next few weeks.
trading stops 15-10-2018
coins must be removed before 31-10-2018
October 08, 2018, 12:37:04 AM

A message from our new marketing director: Dilan

Alright Newts, you will be the first ones to be able to have the latest insights into the NCP project! As your new Marketing Director, I have written the first NCP Medium announcement post!
Check it out now: https://medium.com/@newtoncoinproject/a-global-shift-in-the-organisational-structure-of-ncp-8cea7cfb40ad
October 06, 2018, 04:48:35 AM
жaлкo мoнeткy... пocлe тaкиx пaдeний нe пoднимaютcя.... paзpaбы тyпыe и жaдныe, жaль... Cry Cry Cry

нaдo пoдoждaть нe вcё cpaзy )))))
Activity: 71
October 05, 2018, 04:28:10 PM
жaлкo мoнeткy... пocлe тaкиx пaдeний нe пoднимaютcя.... paзpaбы тyпыe и жaдныe, жaль... Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 241
September 28, 2018, 04:56:28 PM
If it is not a scam, so developers really not sure what they are doing.   All critic they received here and in the chat they were answered aggressively, but now I checked their site and found out that all critic was true and they implemented almost everything what was easy to do, like team description,  normal site with explanation and  hide their shame freelance beta (I hope it is started from scratch, because beta which was previously on site was unprofessional shame for all web devs).

I very hope it is not scam and they will figure out their way, but until  guy which sit on forum tells. that he do not have time to read posts here, specially posts which destroy their reputation - need to be fired, but if he is part of core team of coin and maybe CEO - so this coin does not have future, there is no community based project which has success by ignoring community or when like only positive posts.

Pre_mining was 1%,more than 800 M NCP used for listing in markets + 200 M NCP for bounty system, donating for 4 science researches, you can see that here https://experiment.com/users/Newton_coin_project
More in the way, you can see our discussions for that here: https://t.me/Newton_Medical

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: