Pages:
Author

Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future - page 8. (Read 66824 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:47:10 PM
Good day! Dear developers, explain to me why on one very promising exchange where your coin was listed, it is impossible to Deposit coins?? what kind of listing? I'm sure you're aware. We are talking about the BiteBTC exchange.

They need to update Node, we sent them but it seems that Bitebtc email is not working, by the way, do you have active account @ Bitebtc?? we sent them couple months ago and no active account yet.

Bitebtc delisted from Coingeko after reports.

Yes, partially verified account is available. I can trade. Coins NCP can't comment on the other exchanges to start.

Can you contact Dev Jack @ telegram please

https://t.me/NewtonDevJack
Activity: 27
September 10, 2018, 04:39:18 AM
Good day! Dear developers, explain to me why on one very promising exchange where your coin was listed, it is impossible to Deposit coins?? what kind of listing? I'm sure you're aware. We are talking about the BiteBTC exchange.

They need to update Node, we sent them but it seems that Bitebtc email is not working, by the way, do you have active account @ Bitebtc?? we sent them couple months ago and no active account yet.

Yes, partially verified account is available. I can trade. Coins NCP can't comment on the other exchanges to start.
September 09, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

Activity: 237
September 04, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

Transparent Newton pool with 24/7 support

Features:
- Mining to exchange
- Workers
- Adjustable instant payout levels
- Email and telegram notifications
- SSL

Contacts:
telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfU1DYnzi5mhQ45I3rQ
discord : https://discord.gg/VQYuE8t
August 31, 2018, 05:32:44 AM
August 27, 2018, 05:32:05 PM
⛏💲⛏💲⛏💲⛏

For all of our miners who want to donate your hash power!

Rewards are mined to our Science Wallet!

https://www.newtoncoin.world/
August 27, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
hi guys

Can u tell me why is it future coin?

so intresting...
Newton Coin Project was created to help fund research and development projects in the medical and renewable energy fields.

It is no secret that many important medical research projects in the world are underfunded or completely lack funding altogether. Our mission with Newton Project is to change that.
We believe that through our commitment to helping fund these projects, we can aid in potentially finding cures for many diseases that still plague humanity.
However, that is just one area of research we intend on focusing on.

Newton Coin Project is also looking to fund research and development of newer more compact designs of renewable energy production systems.
Many communities in under developed countries would greatly benefit from low cost renewable energy projects.

Because Newton Coin is a crypto project, Newton will fund scientific research that supports Newton Coin and the community.

One of our goals is to make Newton Coin the primary crypto payment system in the medical and renewable energy research fields.
The success of our project means the ability to make important changes in the world.
Ultimately, in order for this to happen, we need YOU, to help us achieve our goal.
Activity: 9
August 27, 2018, 04:17:58 PM
hi guys

Can u tell me why is it future coin?

so intresting...
August 27, 2018, 03:47:40 PM
https://i.hizliresim.com/Y6pRY2.png

https://i.hizliresim.com/BzNgqM.png

hello manager. I did a transfer yesterday. I have not gotten out of my wallet yet. Please help me, please.

Please contact Dev Jack
https://t.me/NewtonDevJack
Activity: 22
August 25, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

YES HELLO TO ALL OF MY FELLOW ASICS CRYPTONIGHT MINERS. I would just like to remind you of a brand new pool @ http://142.93.176.17/newton/ with a zero% mining fee while it lasts!!!
I know it is a brand new pool but please show your support if you can.
YOURS IN ENJOYABLE MINING

RUBEN
Activity: 29
August 21, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
When will the project's bounty hunting campaign begin? How can a novice get involved?
Activity: 18
August 21, 2018, 07:31:12 AM
https://i.hizliresim.com/Y6pRY2.png

https://i.hizliresim.com/BzNgqM.png

hello manager. I did a transfer yesterday. I have not gotten out of my wallet yet. Please help me, please.
Activity: 23
August 21, 2018, 04:12:54 AM
Reality_Bytes, I can provide help to translate the Whitepaper. Please PM me.

Best regards.
August 20, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

9999   6 000 000   Asics port

Asics are welcome...

The Asics will finish this coin. Dear developers, you need only computing power, which will give you asiks, or an extensive network?? Asiks come, mine, turn up the difficulty to the skies and leave, but just go conventional mainers, which have nothing to catch with high difficulty. In the end, leave those others, and it is unlikely that someone will be coming back! Coins that want to develop, on the contrary, protect from Asiks.
Activity: 38
August 18, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

Now the NCP POOL  is working properly please check www.ncppool.com
0,30% fee only

Connection Details
 Mining Pool Address: ncppool.com
 Algorithm: Cryptonight (Original)

Mining Ports
Port   Starting Difficulty   Description
3333   800 000   Low end hardware
5555   10 000   Mid range hardware
7777   800 000   High end hardware
8888   800 000   Rigs port
9999   6 000 000   Asics port

Asics are welcome...

Activity: 67
August 17, 2018, 10:09:56 PM
Ch33s3_slice, [17.08.18 21:44]
Well Newton Coin Community. We have hit a bit of a speed bump as of late.

We have been trying so hard to give the community something to be excited about that we allowed someone to get the best of us.

I've been attempting to figure out the best route to pursue but have easily come to the conclusion that I truly owe you guys an explanation and apology.

As you all know, we held a crowdfunding to cover the fees associated with listing on an exchange. It wasnt shortly after the crowdfunding was announced that we announced the name, Liqui.io

This was met with anger from the exchange but we explained to them that in order to cover the funds, we had to give our community something. We raised the fee, 0.5 BTC to be exact. This came from internal investors as well as investors from the community.

We were promised a listing within 4 days after we paid the fee. After this 4 days, the exchange wanted to extend the listing into the following week. I was not happy with this and expressed my concern. Again, they reverted back to our announcement. During the next few days, not much communication was to take place.

On the last day before our scheduled listing, our contact had blocked all communication with my team and vanished. Support tickets, emails, and many forms of contact were chased but met with nothing. No official communication from this exchange to explain why this has happened, only blocks and dead ends.

Before anyone tries to pick this apart, communication was made through email, through the official domain of Liqui. This was no ordinary scammer, this was internal on Liqui's side.

For days we've been contacting other projects that have listed or have been scammed and have been met with cold shoulders from both sides. No information can be found about the team. Again, any leads have insta-blocked our attempts.

We are still pursuing this and are very vigilant. This may explain my bout of silence the past few days. I have been trying my best to figure out the best way to let the community know what has happened and at the same time, chasing these individuals to right the wrong they have caused us.

Newton Coin is very strong and we wouldnt be who we are if it wasnt for this community. I truly hope that instead of being met with anger, you guys can instead show us that awesome support we are known for. These are unfortunate times but we can get through this together.
August 17, 2018, 10:07:57 PM
I have recently added Newton Coin (NCP)  to my calculator and i hope  to provide soon some interesting statistics and graph about this coin
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/NCP/

Thank you... I will share this info with the community.
August 17, 2018, 10:06:35 PM

***************Newton Coin Project News**********************

Our new website is finally complete!

Head on over and check it out. It is a big improvement over the original site.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a couple new exchanges coming.  We are just waiting for listing dates.

👏 Vote for NCP on Shardax 🔥  We are currently in 10th place

Vote instructions:
- Make sure you have an account at Shardax (https://shardax.com/referral/Bigrichardo) (👈 link)
- Message @shardax_voting_bot
- Follow the rules!
- Enter NCP (All CAPS / upper char's)
- Give a reason why you think NCP should be listed!

Vote for $NCP every 24h!

You don't have to fill in any information and you don't have to use the exchange if you don't want to.
Just give your email and then vote.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newton Coin is doing an NCP Golden Egg treasure hunt!!

Head over to our Telegram channel if you want to get in on the hunt.

1st and 2nd clues are pinned to the top of the post.

https://t.me/newton_coin

Newton Coin Project is in talks with 2 potential partners.
One project on the renewable energy side and the other project deals with donations/funding.

So far things are looking extremely positive.  This will be the beginning of many more partnerships.

cryptohub.online? Are you serious? The end will end if you do not add it to the normal stock exchange in the near future!

Have you made any donations to get NCP listed on a better exchange?

The coin should be promoted by the developers, and then all of this is more like a deception!

This coin is promoted by the developers and the team members.
The team does a lot of work to get Newton noticed.

It is selfish lazy, self entitled people like you that expect the devs to pay for everything out of their pockets so that YOU can make lots of money.

the only deception is people like you that whine like a little child.
IF you want a better exchange, then stop being so cheap and make a donation.

There was NO ICO, so it is NOT the devs responsibility to pay 100-250k for listings on exchanges that you expect.

Don't like that NCP isn't on a major exchange, Stop whining and go join another project.

here, you can immediately see the attitude towards investors, first you offer to invest, and then you say what people would themselves promote, we made a pre-mine and we do not care

No... this is my attitude towards a whiner...
op page, website, Discord ALL explain in plain English what is being done with the pre-mine.
Almost 1/2 the pre-mine went to getting listed on Stocks exchange.  600mil and then more to get the ltc pairing.
The rest pays for bounties, monthly server costs, marketing, etc...

If devs instead decided to take remainder and sell, they would be lucky to get 15k.  Listing on good exchange is minimum 40-50k

If community wants better exchange, then it is the communities responsibility to help pay for exchange.
Same thing in EVERY coin with no ICO or major pre-mine.
Activity: 22
August 17, 2018, 10:19:59 AM
yea hello to all i am happy to report a ncp pool is up and working come on over n check it out with a 0% mining fee for the first 20 miners to join the pool and with a 34 % Luck factor after finding 2 blocks in less than 24 hrs with one miner connected also i am happy to report payments are enabled and working fine so please head on over to 142.93.176.17/newton and enjoy a super fantastic luck factor and a zero percent mining fee while it lasts im looking forward to seeing all the miners heading on over.
THANKS
YOURS IN ENJOYABLE MINING
RUBEN
Activity: 38
August 17, 2018, 09:30:26 AM
Hi all

i have installed my pool the fee is 0,30%
Link is www.newtoncoinpool.com

im working on designes but its working properly feel free to try

Brgds

GB