Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexchange.io too many suspicious activity - page 2. (Read 1054 times)

copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
September 14, 2017, 07:16:41 PM
Secondly about the exchange most thread are self moderated and they are removing any questions asked

They even created multiple campaign threads which I guess 5th time already. Except of deleting posts of those who asked they have also hired a Brand new account campaign manager which is probably an alt of the owner of the exchange.
Really suspicious.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 14, 2017, 06:48:55 PM
They are deleting all people's posts, this is surely a scam, they lowered the rates from 0.05 bitcoins a week to 0.0005 a week, is this seriously? 0.002 a month for a member user?
that is not fair.. they dont ask for any requirement, only wear the signature and get paid once a month, but even $60 a month is low for a sr member, since all other campaings give at least that amount per week.
It doesnt matter at all, but they are deleting all posts from people, and people is still joining that campaing.
They dont reply to private messages.
If they dont reply this accussation, then that exchanger is obviously a scam, dont put your funds in that exchanger never.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
September 14, 2017, 06:32:57 PM
Someone or the other would surely make this post one day or another I'm mainly going to focus on the signature campaign for now and on the exchange just a suspicion.
They recently started a signature camapaign and giving payments per month without doing anything. I posted this on there thread and obviously knew it would get removed : https://imgur.com/a/LSYij plus i never got my reply all participating in their campingn please don't cry later for not getting paid not saying they are going to scam you just informing you that there might be a chance of you getting scammed.
Secondly about the exchange most thread are self moderated and they are removing any questions asked and it's not fine because they are a exchange and money is involved most people on this forum might never use it but there are still many newbies out there who might miss judge it.
Again i don't have any proof that it is a scam but please use any servies with caution because recently a bit simlar site weimixer did the same campaign thing but paid and disappeared with many people's fund.
Pages:
Jump to: