Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 100x? - page 4. (Read 60271 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 13, 2018, 02:46:22 AM
Any suggestions as to the next 100x? (Please, nothing that has already been pumped, lol)

At this moment, it will be hard to recommend on which coins has the highest potential because the market is unhealthy that most of the coins price value are fluctuating in which it is very difficult to predict so better to choose the top coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum to ensure your earnings because even if they were also affected of this bearish trend but still they could easily to recover.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:45:34 AM
The market volume should reach an incredible size, so let's talk about the 100x deny that a crypto money should see too much demand. This does not seem possible in the current conditions. We will need more patience and consideration. I think that beer should also be looked at with a realistic approach.
Activity: 82
June 13, 2018, 02:38:15 AM
I also think that 2018 will produce more stable graphics than in previous years. It is very unlikely that there will be a 100-fold increase in such an environment. We will see in the coming months whether the trial is correct or not.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 01:55:08 AM
Nobody really has the answer, they'll just promote the coin that they hope will go 100x. Sometimes it's just a matter of being at the right place at the right time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 01:25:08 AM
This is perhaps a strong statement, as at present many coins are simply not ready yet for this, and therefore this will have to wait for a raise and not a small amount of time, unless some miracle happens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 12:29:40 AM
"Sparkster is empowering you to bring your ideas to reality by enabling you to build software without writing code. Then run that software on the Sparkster Decentralized Cloud, a specialized blockchain that can support more than 10 Million TPS." I think that if they`ll really realize all their ideas, then this is a good application for x100
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
June 12, 2018, 11:57:59 PM
It is not easy to pick 100x coins in advance. If crypto market goes up big, then most of the coins will go up big time. As a rule of thumb, low market cap, low price and low supply coins can pump higher more than some others.
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
June 12, 2018, 11:34:04 PM
I wonder what coins went 100x since the OP asked the question. The truth of the matter is that nobody knows, else everybody would be putting all their money into it.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 12, 2018, 11:05:25 PM
There are few coins with such potential, it is either those with little recognition right now or those with huge potential. In the latter category it is infrastructure coins that are the only ones capable of growing to the multi billion dollar caps needed to see 100x growth. CS is so cheap right now with a claimed mainnet release this month or next, it has the potential to be a 100x.
Activity: 12
June 12, 2018, 10:52:34 PM
1:Neo
2:Ont
3:Ae
Activity: 70
June 12, 2018, 10:16:33 AM
Quarkchain did 20x lol

Liquidity is key though. There are tons of shitty pump x dump ones that move 10x+ but its on really low volume.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 10:02:31 AM
1. Blockshipping.
ICO started.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.

2. Acorn collective. Crowdfunding. Soft cap already reached. HitBtc and Bancor exchanges.

3. Productivist

4. KurecoinHub

5. Iagon

6. GoNetwork - started couple hours ago.

Not heard of any of your top 5. But I do like your number 6 Wink
Activity: 105
June 11, 2018, 04:39:58 PM
If you are looking for a crypto currency that will give x100 during 2018, then it will not be so easy to answer you. But if you take the time period to the first half of 2019, then I can advise you to pay attention to UTN.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 03:51:28 PM
1. Blockshipping.
ICO started.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.

2. Acorn collective. Crowdfunding. Soft cap already reached. HitBtc and Bancor exchanges.

3. Productivist

4. KurecoinHub

5. Iagon

6. GoNetwork - started couple hours ago.
Activity: 7
June 11, 2018, 03:49:14 PM
Dbix will be huge!

@ArabianChain is to bring #IslamicBanking to Blockchain: “IslamicBanking assets is valued at $1 trillion if we can get 10% of that it would be great. Our first product auto lease using #IslamicFinancing will be first product we launch“ $DBIX #DubaiCoin 🚀
Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 03:12:19 PM
Those coins that can potentially make X100 need to be bought in the ICO process. I can even give an example of my latest investment. Invested in the future social network, a very promising project, you can read more about it yourself, here is a link to their topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-llitenett-das-erste-netzwerk-mit-dezentralem-zahlungssystem-3414673
If all goes according to plan, up to X50 in 6 months this coin can bring.
the chances of Litenet are really good, the project already has a beta version and a very strong marketing plan. Think X10-X20 by the end of 2018
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 07:09:16 AM
It seems to me that only new projects can show such strong growth. But it is very difficult to guess which coin grows so much. This is unpredictable, because everything depends on many factors.

It is very hard to know for sure. There are so many new projects, only so much time to research them all. I do what I can and get in early on some that I think have potential. Currently KEPL is one that seems to have potential as the price is still very low, even though it is green still in this sea of red the past few days. If the whitepaper lives up to expectation it sure has the potential to go up a lot Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 06:22:28 AM
Try to search on Serenity. They are not on the coinmarketcap because the admin of coinmarketcap always deny their application. If you would try to search on their business, they are bringing a lot of financial institution to their platform. So anytime soon I am pretty sure that it will boom. 10-20x is very achievable
Activity: 123
June 11, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
Its a shame that so many lost serious money investing in EOT. 49k sats to 10 sats, thanks to The master scammer  peter marais (aka eotoshi) and Embedded Downloads LTD. Many promises but no delivery.
Pages:
Jump to: