Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 100x? - page 62. (Read 60271 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 05:15:53 AM
Walton !

Already made 5x in a very short time.

Bought at 1.26. Next year 150 is possible !!!

Some bought at 60 Cent so.. yeah ... easy 100x !!!

Best coin 2017
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 12:17:02 AM
My sense tell me 0x project will hit 100x because their protocol will use this token as gas. and this token will be diamond in the future.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
1 Address
October 04, 2017, 12:08:02 AM
I read a lot of speculation here but not much substance.

To be honest, if you are looking at 100x then you have to start looking at "real world use" for the coin or payment system.

The best placed investment in that space is MTL.  The Metalpay phenomenon is on its way and you won't get any warning before the price skyrockets !

MTL at a great price now and will probably introduce crypto to the mainstream. 
Activity: 43
October 03, 2017, 10:46:56 PM
I think Trezarcoin (TZC) will do 100x

Saw this one. Low mcap.
But could find the use case of this coin besides.. being a coin.

It has individual POS mining rewards that are like high-end POW mining rewards. I'm getting a nice chunk of change each day. The POW rewards are still high so you can build an investment sooner, adding a solid bottom to the market for miners with steady growth. It levels the playing field between miners and investors and makes them more like a cooperative team.

The coin is meant as a secure store of value, with the levels of bells and whistles kept low to start with so there's less stuff to break. It is a blockchain so you or anyone can make an application that uses the blockchain's randomness or communicates via the blockchain.

The 100x won't be tomorrow but it will happen.

I get the "store of value". But what is the use case, besides simply be a cool crypto with nice POW and POS mining options ?
I am afraid that it is just "useless" besides storing value, and it proposes POS POW to lure miners in with "a nice chunk of change each day".

I may be wrong, but I will stay away from it at the moment. Not my kind of coin. I hope the best for you still. Hopefully for you I am dead wrong.

Do you see Trezarcoin hitting 100x this year?

TradeCoinv2 is where I see 1000x - I have spoken with the team and look forward to the release of MN, once the MN is released it will hit 100x guaranteed. 1000x next year easy...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tradecoin-v2/

How will the MN be beneficial? When is this being released?

I think the Next x100 or at least x50 will be Oceanlab
The devs are great and very active on slack

Great project around the waves platform and many things will come in the future

What makes this project unique? When do you estimate the pump will be?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 03, 2017, 08:43:21 PM
It would be XSPEC  Spectre.

It is undervalued,
I know that you will agree if you compare it with other annons coin,... it is the best and it deserve to go higher than DASH.

Anonymous coins do seem to be rising fast so my bet would also be on one of the following 3

1) Deeponion
2) Spectrecoin
3) Cloakcoin

These 3 are all good anonymous projects now it is just a matter of time before we find out which one is best

Imho: DeepOnion will fail... seriously. KORE is way better, Cloak as well. DeepOpinion has just an army of shills because of the airdrop system. The airdrop is what will kill it: it has not value.
Activity: 34
October 03, 2017, 08:41:37 PM
waltonchain for sure
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
October 03, 2017, 08:32:18 PM
It would be XSPEC  Spectre.

It is undervalued,
I know that you will agree if you compare it with other annons coin,... it is the best and it deserve to go higher than DASH.

Anonymous coins do seem to be rising fast so my bet would also be on one of the following 3

1) Deeponion
2) Spectrecoin
3) Cloakcoin

These 3 are all good anonymous projects now it is just a matter of time before we find out which one is best
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 08:29:20 PM
It would be XSPEC  Spectre.

It is undervalued,
October 03, 2017, 08:16:07 PM

Saw this one. Low mcap.

It has individual POS mining rewards that are like high-end POW mining rewards. I'm getting a nice chunk of change each day. The POW rewards are still high so you can build an investment sooner, adding a solid bottom to the market for miners with steady growth. It levels the playing field between miners and investors and makes them more like a cooperative team.

The coin is meant as a secure store of value, with the levels of bells and whistles kept low to start with so there's less stuff to break. It is a blockchain so you or anyone can make an application that uses the blockchain's randomness or communicates via the blockchain.

I get the "store of value". But what is the use case, besides simply be a cool crypto with nice POW and POS mining options ?
I am afraid that it is just "useless" besides storing value, and it proposes POS POW to lure miners in with "a nice chunk of change each day".

I may be wrong, but I will stay away from it at the moment. Not my kind of coin. I hope the best for you still. Hopefully for you I am dead wrong.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 07:53:24 PM

Saw this one. Low mcap.

Activity: 108
October 03, 2017, 06:54:26 PM
PoSToken! Its an airdrop and still open for everyone to join. It has a very promising future.
October 03, 2017, 06:45:00 PM
Hush: A project that has been taken over since May. Great community, Zcash fork but with a vision to implant the zeroknowledge technology on counterparty. I think the potential is also very high.

I like HUSH, It's another hidden gem.
Activity: 33
October 03, 2017, 06:39:18 PM
Hush: A project that has been taken over since May. Great community, Zcash fork but with a vision to implant the zeroknowledge technology on counterparty. I think the potential is also very high.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 03, 2017, 06:10:13 PM
Can't say this enough, Sonm will enter 2020 at 20$
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 05:55:21 PM
TradeCoinv2 is where I see 1000x - I have spoken with the team and look forward to the release of MN, once the MN is released it will hit 100x guaranteed. 1000x next year easy...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tradecoin-v2/
Activity: 112
October 03, 2017, 05:34:04 PM
I think the Next x100 or at least x50 will be Oceanlab
The devs are great and very active on slack

Great project around the waves platform and many things will come in the future
Activity: 5
October 03, 2017, 05:32:32 PM
It could be the next ZCash, and even bigger with their mobile OS !
14th of OCT --> new wallet and new roadmap revealed. These devs work A LOT !!
It's cheap today btw (dropped a bit) --> buying the dip makes sense

(and have a look to ELIX: awesome project... Mcap is in the $500k, which is the price of a nice Proof of Concept Blockchain demonstrator for a SNP500 company. Except that ELIX has already a product and will soon release the mobile app.

quoting myself with the figures

ELIX: +137% today
It just passed the $1M market cap milestone and already did a nice x6 vs last week.
There's probably still AT LEAST a good x50 to take here, if not more... Awesome projet still very very very cheap.

KORE: +4% (+18% in a low market on 3 days). did x3 in the last month and is now at $13M Market cap and getting noticed.
Imho x30 still doable in the short term, maybe more if people realize how Monero is flawed. I see deep onion holders rushing on KORE very soon...

Was about to say Elixir also ! A good 60-80x still in it
Kore did good also
One more to watch out for is Artemine ( still in ICO ) .

I like Elixir's chances. They seem to have an active community now too. And similar tokens have much higher caps.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
October 03, 2017, 05:13:08 PM
To be honest i never see token on top of ethereum chain going to 100x. The best token performance is omise go. But if the project is building its own blockchain in the future and token is for the contract while waiting for development it is good. Check stash white paper and team. This stash is new blockchain coin. It is not utilities token. It may goes 100x like other platform.

This is good observation, I see same thing happened in all tokens in other blockchains. If the coin don't have its own blockchain the chances are very small to see big pump. 100x is almost impossible for these projects. I'm looking for projects like that lately. I'll check out what you up to. I've never heard of Stash before, time to read some.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 03, 2017, 05:03:58 PM
To be honest i never see token on top of ethereum chain going to 100x. The best token performance is omise go. But if the project is building its own blockchain in the future and token is for the contract while waiting for development it is good. Check stash white paper and team. This stash is new blockchain coin. It is not utilities token. It may goes 100x like other platform.
October 03, 2017, 04:29:24 PM
I think Trezarcoin (TZC) will do 100x. I'm expecting it to hit $1 or more, especially once folks figure out how easy and profitable staking is. If so, then it's still pre-pump, around ~$0.01 USD presently. It's PoW and PoS.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trezarcoin/

Mentioned here recently too as still being a good pick: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mirraxs-high-risk-altcoin-investment-guide-for-2017-1740641

Disclaimer: Yes I'm an early investor of TZC. No, I'm not planning to dump. xD

Saw this one. Low mcap.
Too much risk of pump and dump. I am looking for projects with a use case.
Hence: Elix, Kore, Electroneum ico, TRST, GAS, CTR, MUE etc...

Pages:
Jump to: