Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 100x? - page 66. (Read 60271 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 02:19:11 PM
Some good posts here.
ZEN can definitely do it.
I'm very optimistic on Nimiq as well, I see it doing x100 in half a year or a bit more if the team delivers.
Shift, Wagerr and especially EOS are also in this category, but is could take longer, 1-2 years.

EOS did x100 at the ICO moment raising $250MM...
At best it will stagnate, or do a mere x2 in the very best case.
Same for Tezos...

Nimiq has an interesting MASS-MARKET idea with the easy web mining.

I see the iphone8 specs (faster than a 2017 macbook pro), and I cannot help myselft to think that mobile-based transaction mining is the future.
Electroneum is one of the very few coins aimig at this market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 01:11:21 PM
Some good posts here.
ZEN can definitely do it.
I'm very optimistic on Nimiq as well, I see it doing x100 in half a year or a bit more if the team delivers.
Shift, Wagerr and especially EOS are also in this category, but is could take longer, 1-2 years.
September 22, 2017, 01:02:01 PM
My main criteria for high probability 100x: Low market cap. Highly undervalued compared to similar coins. Good development team. Use case that's in demand. Decent branding, with an appealing ticker that stands out, is easy to remember, and inspires speculation (Example of good tickers: DASH, OMG, ARK, PAY, WINGS. Example of trash tickers that hurt their coins: MAID, SNT, SNM).

My picks:

GEO (current market cap 3.3 million)
ZEN (current market cap 16 million)

GEO is special because 100x will only bring it to the mid caps. No need for it to become a top coin to see 100x. ZEN needs to get to $1.6 billion, which is moonshot. 25x is maybe more realistic for ZEN, unless it sees real-world adoption...

In a bull market, with a rising tide, these coins could do 100x on speculation alone. If the projects are successful long term, higher is possible.

I'm not counting on these projects being big players in 5 years, although it's possible. The big players will more likely be coins that already have market caps over $100 million, or haven't been launched yet. The main reason GEO and ZEN are attractive, is that they're so damn cheap compared to similar coins.

Finally someone who understands! I was tired to see coins already at $100MM being proposed as a x100
Thanks for your proposal and analysis.
GEO looks interesting. $3.3MM is in he "x100 realm" range, but imho the use case tackles a market that is too small. x10 maybe... x100 is a stretch.

I am having a look at ESPERS more and more. Currently dying at $2,5MM Mcap with no news and a team not pushing hard enough, the coin is being revamped, with a new team, and some tokens will be burnt in 2018. Room for a price increase.

Also, HUSH looks interesting: another "anon" coin, but it loks promising, low Mcap, and same dev team at XZC. This one will be a hit.

Other possible x100 are the ICO. It's generally a hit or miss, but I see
Kyber (obvious one)
LAToken (huuuge market, currently a low Mcap in the $10MM. $1B on liquidized assets is doable)
Electroneum: low Mcap. Attacks the mighty mobile market. UK company (ie: not chinese) with a clear roadmap and already a working wallet.

Interesting times..
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
1 Address
September 22, 2017, 02:58:04 AM
If you ain't in MTL then you ain't in the game with a shot at 100x.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 02:40:23 AM
My main criteria for high probability 100x: Low market cap. Highly undervalued compared to similar coins. Good development team. Use case that's in demand. Decent branding, with an appealing ticker that stands out, is easy to remember, and inspires speculation (Example of good tickers: DASH, OMG, ARK, PAY, WINGS. Example of trash tickers that hurt their coins: MAID, SNT, SNM).

My picks:

GEO (current market cap 3.3 million)
ZEN (current market cap 16 million)

GEO is special because 100x will only bring it to the mid caps. No need for it to become a top coin to see 100x. ZEN needs to get to $1.6 billion, which is moonshot. 25x is maybe more realistic for ZEN, unless it sees real-world adoption...

In a bull market, with a rising tide, these coins could do 100x on speculation alone. If the projects are successful long term, higher is possible.

I'm not counting on these projects being big players in 5 years, although it's possible. The big players will more likely be coins that already have market caps over $100 million, or haven't been launched yet. The main reason GEO and ZEN are attractive, is that they're so damn cheap compared to similar coins.
Activity: 159
September 22, 2017, 01:13:21 AM
I thought ARK, Waves, QTUM, etc but at this point no fucking clue. These things stay stagnant unless some explosive fucking news story boosts the living shit out of it.
September 21, 2017, 11:24:39 PM
Someone mentioned that it was impossible to get to a 100x situation. Can anybody have any examples of people earning tens of thousand of dollars if not millions because they invested and got a hundred times their investment and luckily was able to monetize from it?

There is a recent precedent: Antshares / NEO
Activity: 252
September 21, 2017, 10:17:37 PM
I'd have to mention DeepOnion as well, its a new project but already hit highs of over $4.  It's sitting under $1 at the moment with many new features on the roadmap that will be released soon.  There's also talk of getting listed on other exchanges once DeepTrust and DeepSend are implemented.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 10:12:07 PM
Answer: Most coins that I sell before they 10x hit 100x when I miss the train.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 09:36:28 PM
Someone mentioned that it was impossible to get to a 100x situation. Can anybody have any examples of people earning tens of thousand of dollars if not millions because they invested and got a hundred times their investment and luckily was able to monetize from it?
my friend invest to stratis and bitconnect last year. I remember stratis price at that time is just 0.05$ and bitconnect 1$.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 09:29:41 PM
September 21, 2017, 05:54:53 PM
Did someone have a look to HUSH?
Activity: 140
Merit: 33
Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr
September 21, 2017, 04:37:26 PM
Anything under 100 sats that has a decent roadmap and a good idea.

Good luck finding one......

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but what does it mean ' 100x'?

100 times your investment so invest 1 USD in a coin and you will get 100 times 1 USD = 100 USD from a 1 USD investment. So the more you invest the more you get  Wink
Activity: 154
September 21, 2017, 04:18:32 PM
Anything under 100 sats that has a decent roadmap and a good idea.

Good luck finding one......

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but what does it mean ' 100x'?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 02:07:35 PM
I can easily see ARK going 100x
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
September 21, 2017, 01:37:09 PM
How you can create a idea about this project even we can't see the beginning october.2x 3x 10x okey but 100x.i only say that way.WAVES(i think its most undervalue token) is can be 100x during the 3 years
400 millions marketcap ranked 19 coinmarket undervalued ....... maybe in the future ? LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, this is an overly optimistic forecast, I do not think that waves can give even x10 during the year)
Activity: 266
September 20, 2017, 08:48:03 PM
How you can create a idea about this project even we can't see the beginning october.2x 3x 10x okey but 100x.i only say that way.WAVES(i think its most undervalue token) is can be 100x during the 3 years
400 millions marketcap ranked 19 coinmarket undervalued ....... maybe in the future ? LOL  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
September 20, 2017, 06:28:26 PM
Next 100x could be anything. Looking at Cindicator, Alloy, UnikoinGold and Relest seem like potential choices.
Probably best answer, with rising number of pumper groups who doesn't care about quality of a project, they just waiting good news. Almost any project can be next 10x.
100x is too much at this situation.
No one will ever get a honest opinion in this thread because clearly almost everyone is shilling their own bags. I have read some coins here that just made me had a laugh attack.
Another good and honest answer. Some other indicators can show you right direction especially now when BTC preparing to jump.

ZEN looking very good, and we can get at least 10 x till the end of the year.
Stratis XMR,LTC..Cloak is already on the half of the road to the moon, I have made this call few times.

Alloy can't go x100, cause that would mean the devs would have to insure themselves through safe investments for the possibility of the coin dropping x100 in a massive sell off as well. Best it can do is x10 early on, but its a coin made to increase stability and decrease volatility, so x100 is out of the question IMO. Either way I'm investing
Activity: 268
Merit: 109
September 20, 2017, 06:09:32 PM
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 05:05:47 PM
I would say Sumokoin, Sumokoin, and Sumokoin.
All factors are here to see a gigantic rise.
Don't wait for an other exchange to accept it.

what factors are there? it sounds like you are praising your own project or something you are involved in to be honest...so im curious if you are convincing Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: