Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 100x? - page 2. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 29, 2024, 07:36:32 AM
While the possibility of a single coin skyrocketing, potentially hitting a 100x multiplier, is evident through listings on prominent exchanges like Binance, XRD has yet to secure a spot there. Nevertheless, exchanges with substantial volume, such as KuCoin and Bitfinex, have already embraced XRD. Achieving a 100x surge without Binance's listing poses a considerable challenge unless developers actively boost the coin's value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 28, 2024, 09:11:33 AM
I think XDR can get upto that mark because it has the potential to give a good multiple on investments. But there are some issues due to which it has not been listed on big exchanges like binance coinbase, Kucoin, bybit. Its very important for a project to be listed on big platform which builds a trust factor and people starts to invest.

Once it'll be listed in all of the big exchanges it has the potential to have a good pump and it can reach the mark you are talking about. But don't rely on someone's prediction. Invest according to your research so that you can blame yourself for the profit as well as for the loss.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
February 26, 2024, 06:35:36 PM
...Based on all data I got probably $VONSPEED on Solana has a high chance to reach x500 or more during the coming bullmarket...

Exactly 10 days have passed since the publication of this message, and during this time the value of the $VONSPEED coin has decreased almost 2 times. I think you did the wrong analysis on choosing the coin that you think should bring x500.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 25, 2024, 11:44:43 AM
I made a lot of research to find a possible next shib meme coin.

Based on all data I got probably $VONSPEED on Solana has a high chance to reach x500 or more during the coming bullmarket.

Whatever, it's still a meme coin, and investing in meme coins is nothing less than gambling and when you gamble, you don't see anything. When it comes to meme coins, it's all about luck because you never know which meme coin comes out of nowhere and hypes the market up and gains a huge value and surprises everyone, and only the ones who might have heard about it initially and invested will be able to enjoy the gains and others will just keep looking with their eyes and mouths wide open.

So you can't really do analysis and research about meme coins and then reach a conclusion about which one is good and which one is bad because at the end of the day, they are of the same nature and they will perform only if they get hyped and if they aren't, they are going to die, and you can't know which is going to actually make it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 109
February 25, 2024, 07:21:55 AM
A single coin has the potential to surge dramatically, even reaching a 100x multiplier, as evidenced by listings on major exchanges such as Binance. However, XRD has not yet been listed on Binance. Exchanges with significant volume, such as KuCoin and Bitfinex, have already integrated XRD. Therefore, until XRD is listed on Binance, a 100x increase will be extremely challenging without the developer actively pumping the coin.
I'll support you on this. I prefer coins that are listed on trusted exchanges, like Binance. I can't invest in altcoins that are yet to be listed anymore. My previous experience won't let me invest in them. ICO, IEO and all the presale periods of any project, i won't advise anyone to invest in them. There is high risk that those coins might not be listed at all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
February 24, 2024, 03:56:40 PM
checking in Coinmarket Capitalization ? this coin seems to be on the other end of the list so how come that this will be getting to x100 in the coming?
We all know that this shitcoin is dead, and whoever bets on it is stupid. He wants to believe the lie that he can make a quick profit, and since it is believable, why are they not deceived by saying that the price will rise by X10 or even by X1000? Greed is what drives investors to pump their money into such shitcoins.

It's unwise to believe on shiltcoin , I such concur to your write up, I have once trust in situation like this and fall victim. Shiltcoin investment goes beyond 50-50 chance, I think this is hike if deception so far any investors can go, because I do imagine why it's always a failure after investors have pump money it comes a dump.

Are we making suggestions so you can begin investing? I would not buy such idea cause I see it as being unprefessional when dealing with Altcoins, you never know the outcome if you invest as suggested. Who would you blame if it takes a loss, me or you so I prefer you make the choice your self, invest then take the risk whatever the outcome becomes.

You spoken my mind , I think is is to invest  the question is made for risk is best taken by once decision not through suggestions because it can leads to blame and enemity if losses occurred.
Many has falled victim of shitcoins but it is wise not to recreate such loss once more. Most of the times, the reason why the shit projects  dies off is because of the incapability of the Devs and team, it might be an intentional act or maybe they have seen the project wouldn't succeed more as expected then decides to dump the project. It's always a risky investment, most advised to pay more attention to their potentials before investing .
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
February 24, 2024, 06:08:04 AM

checking in Coinmarket Capitalization ? this coin seems to be on the other end of the list so how come that this will be getting to x100 in the coming?
We all know that this shitcoin is dead, and whoever bets on it is stupid. He wants to believe the lie that he can make a quick profit, and since it is believable, why are they not deceived by saying that the price will rise by X10 or even by X1000? Greed is what drives investors to pump their money into such shitcoins.

It's unwise to believe on shiltcoin , I such concur to your write up, I have once trust in situation like this and fall victim. Shiltcoin investment goes beyond 50-50 chance, I think this is hike if deception so far any investors can go, because I do imagine why it's always a failure after investors have pump money it comes a dump.

Are we making suggestions so you can begin investing? I would not buy such idea cause I see it as being unprefessional when dealing with Altcoins, you never know the outcome if you invest as suggested. Who would you blame if it takes a loss, me or you so I prefer you make the choice your self, invest then take the risk whatever the outcome becomes.

You spoken my mind , I think is is to invest  the question is made for risk is best taken by once decision not through suggestions because it can leads to blame and enemity if losses occurred.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
February 24, 2024, 04:25:00 AM
Suggest any under the radar coins which will go big soon.

My suggestion is XRD, Radix

I will make two suggestions for you, the first is to go the the list of the top rated cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap and select any of you choice, secondly, if you can make research on any of the available new crypto projects introduced, you can have an investment on any you find is more convincing to take your risk ion their investment, but first consider the risk involved on making investment on new projects, some may be successful and some may not.

I second your opinion as it would be more secure to go with the top crypto coins which reduces the risk factor as atleast one might not be losing huge amount but it might not have the potential to give 100x profits or even 10x profits. I would say the news coins may profit the kind of profit you are expecting but only few of them will succeed. We need to ensure we don't end up buying any random coins due to FOMO like some of us do during bullrun. I would say lets stick to basics and prepare an strategy for occasionally short term investment in new coins with stop loss in place. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
February 23, 2024, 02:06:48 PM

Hmm nice title by the way, cos I never seen a coin soared up as much as 15x except for memecoins and BTC, eth… But you’re here expecting 100x haha. Frankly though, if I had to select which coin will blast off soon, it’s the BTC, my friend. Cos we already know bitcoin is the pioneer of crypto and it has the most demand and popularity. Although there are quite a few coins that I really would like to see pump such as SUI, INJ, NEAR, TIA, and APT.

A project to pump 100X requires a few months at least. Though there is some exception, when they pump its like an unstoppable rocket for retail investors or early sellers who exit their position early. In these cases some projects do multiple X to over night, and investors hesitate to invest in fear of a major correction after this massive rally. The project OP shared is good but i don't think it will do 100X as it lose the element of surprise and its already well known in the industry.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 23, 2024, 07:57:21 AM

I will make two suggestions for you, the first is to go the the list of the top rated cryptocurrencies on coinmarketcap and select any of you choice, secondly, if you can make research on any of the available new crypto projects introduced, you can have an investment on any you find is more convincing to take your risk ion their investment, but first consider the risk involved on making investment on new projects, some may be successful and some may not.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
February 23, 2024, 06:48:19 AM
100xmeme.com is Live

100xMeme.com is a dedicated platform for exploring the most innovative and high-potential meme tokens in the cryptocurrency world. The site offers users information on the latest airdrops, guides, reviews, and presales related to meme tokens.

What's going on

•   100xMeme.com is a dedicated platform for exploring the most innovative and high-potential meme tokens in the cryptocurrency world.
•   The site offers various information on meme tokens, including the latest airdrops, guides, reviews, and presales.
•   It features detailed reviews and guides on both popular meme tokens and emerging star projects.
•   Users can discover early investment opportunities in meme tokens and expand their crypto portfolios.

Web site : 100xmeme.com
Telegram : https://t.me/chat100xmemecom
Twitter : https://twitter.com/100xmemecom

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
February 23, 2024, 04:18:20 AM
correct, there are some or even many coins that made x100 but of course not specifically about those Mentioned and this is only the issue here .
Memecoin at some point are moving great in their own days but Only Dogecoin and now Shiba Inu is staying on the top, wondering if there are much more to expect from other Memecoins in the near future.
while they are Riskiest yet Dogecoin stays intact over the years now and has its supporters and users for long .
New investors only concentrate themselves on the growth a coin may have, however what it is the point of investing in a coin that may present that growth but it only lasts a few minutes? Even if you had a sell order ready, it is not likely you could sell at the top, and if greed took over you it is entirely possible you could keep holding your coins until the inevitable crash happened, and by the way that is the best case scenario, as in that case you will actually get to see the growth you were looking for, when in reality chances are you will never invest in the right coin at the right time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
February 21, 2024, 03:00:16 AM
maybe the next 100x coin has the potential to increase, I think BONK is one of the memecoins that have just been listed on Binance. Lucky for those who bought it before entering Binance because BONK, according to my assumption, could be the next 100x during a bull market. Please remember, this is just a personal prediction and assumption. I still do your own research, don't be fomo about what's on the internet
I think you are floating in a dream world because 100x profits means a big profit which is absolutely impossible to get. But you will get good profit during bull market but it will never be 100x possible. Also you can never make impossible profit from meme coin. You should know that almost all investors will think twice to invest in memecoin because they consider it really true that investing in memecoin is risky.
Are you saying it specifically base on the memecoin he mentioned, a 100x profit looks very unreal to happen but few projects has experienced the massive wave but this should not be something to build our faith on, likely as he said just an assumption.
Memecoins are the riskiest of all investment and those who invest usually takes a lot of precautions by analyzing and investing very little of their funds.
correct, there are some or even many coins that made x100 but of course not specifically about those Mentioned and this is only the issue here .
Memecoin at some point are moving great in their own days but Only Dogecoin and now Shiba Inu is staying on the top, wondering if there are much more to expect from other Memecoins in the near future.
while they are Riskiest yet Dogecoin stays intact over the years now and has its supporters and users for long .
Of course we are yet to see many more memecoins especially the new one's that will come into the market, make sales with their hypes and later on dies off from the market but definitely within those process one or just few will stay like Dogecoin.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 21, 2024, 12:53:04 AM
maybe the next 100x coin has the potential to increase, I think BONK is one of the memecoins that have just been listed on Binance. Lucky for those who bought it before entering Binance because BONK, according to my assumption, could be the next 100x during a bull market. Please remember, this is just a personal prediction and assumption. I still do your own research, don't be fomo about what's on the internet
I think you are floating in a dream world because 100x profits means a big profit which is absolutely impossible to get. But you will get good profit during bull market but it will never be 100x possible. Also you can never make impossible profit from meme coin. You should know that almost all investors will think twice to invest in memecoin because they consider it really true that investing in memecoin is risky.
Are you saying it specifically base on the memecoin he mentioned, a 100x profit looks very unreal to happen but few projects has experienced the massive wave but this should not be something to build our faith on, likely as he said just an assumption.
Memecoins are the riskiest of all investment and those who invest usually takes a lot of precautions by analyzing and investing very little of their funds.
Activity: 322
Merit: 128
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 20, 2024, 11:03:01 PM
I think everyone will have a turn to rise when the BTC price will be above ATH and my assumption is not just XRD, Radix. However, the most risky thing is that every correction that occurs when BTC goes down, the average altcoin defense is weak, plus the selling action of speculators who, as soon as they rise a little, immediately press sell.

Now. If this condition continues like that, the only hope is to wait for the BTC pump and if the hope comes from owners and fellow traders, I think the process will take a long time to rise, especially after Altcoins have been rising high before.
Activity: 634
Merit: 82
February 17, 2024, 09:34:25 AM
I made a lot of research to find a possible next shib meme coin.

Based on all data I got probably $VONSPEED on Solana has a high chance to reach x500 or more during the coming bullmarket.

Here is why:

$VONSPEED is the memetoken of the TikTok star with 4M follower:

https://www.tiktok.com/@thekittyandrea?_t=8imwVoe4zcc&_r=1
The creator of the TikTok star just joined the crypto project. You can recognize proof of this by the fact that the website of the crypto project is also stored on the Tiktok page and he is also in the Telegram Channel and also joins Twitter Spaces from VONSPEED.

The followers of the Tiktok account have not yet been informed about the token. The team is currently developing a Play2earn game to offer this to the followers so that the adaptation is successful. The game should be released in the next few days.

Furthermore, a meme generator for the TikTok followers has been developed and will also be released soon.

Imagine if only a few percent of Tiktok followers buy the token... This means tens of thousands of new token holders, and everyone can imagine what this means for the price.

Web: https://www.andreavonspeed.com
X: https://x.com/VonSpeed_So
TG: t.me/andreavonspeedsol
Dexscreener: https://dexscreener.com/solana/34yiyy6kzmnvfmdqgtv2huginb5g1dcmduc2vdckidb7
Contract on Solana: DVzrCErBzydh92bBzSJX1dKwVvb4omwhrvNz8CwRyxxV

DYOR
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 17, 2024, 07:13:53 AM

Based on the two coins you mentioned you will never earn 100x benefit. XRD and Radix are two coins at the bottom of the market, so if you want to get 100x profit then you should support Bitcoin. Or if you want to keep Solana, Ethereum, BNB ORDI etc. coins as altcoins for a long time you can hold them. Sure you can achieve from here but you have to wait till 2025.

That is how Hunters do mate , they kept looking for high risk but high potential as well because they wanted to earn quickly.
people are here to make money but those greedy people are eager to make easy bucks and blaming the market after they failed.
i know that it is not all attitude but mostly they did.
Activity: 602
Merit: 17
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 16, 2024, 09:55:13 PM

Based on the two coins you mentioned you will never earn 100x benefit. XRD and Radix are two coins at the bottom of the market, so if you want to get 100x profit then you should support Bitcoin. Or if you want to keep Solana, Ethereum, BNB ORDI etc. coins as altcoins for a long time you can hold them. Sure you can achieve from here but you have to wait till 2025.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
February 15, 2024, 03:15:09 AM
most users who name coins to invest with are also those holders, hence, they are suggesting what they have in he hopes that some people will buy such alts and make some noise also. in such a way that it can give more interest to traders.
That is just the reality of the situation, even if sometimes we complain about influencers using their power to try to get people to invest in a coin in particular, the truth is that if another investor had that kind of power they will use it for their own benefit as well, and the only reason they do not do it is because they do not have the skill to do it, so instead they engage in a small scale promotion and when they see other people asking questions similar to what we see on this thread, some of those investors will take the time to promote the coins in which they have invested.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1101
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
February 14, 2024, 07:54:51 PM

I will not advise you to invest in any of the two coins you have mentioned here because these two coins are not well known to me and even if they are well known I will never advise you to invest in such coins. Because you may not be very successful with these coins it is best to go with the most likely coins that will be successful. And it is always better to go with bitcoin and ethereum as your risk is much less if you go with all these coins.

most users who name coins to invest with are also those holders, hence, they are suggesting what they have in he hopes that some people will buy such alts and make some noise also. in such a way that it can give more interest to traders.
better do your own research when it comes to actual investment here. because at the end of the day, it is your money at stake and not anyone else's. they won't care if you are gonna lose or not. so better take care of your business and not just listen to someone about what to buy or not.
Pages:
Jump to: