Pages:
Author

Topic: Next 100x? - page 5. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 10, 2024, 03:47:44 PM
While I have to admit that Radix is ​​worth paying attention to, honestly looking at OP's shills I'm amused by the way some people talk about memecoins, if you need to state the features and potential of it in space to attract attention, not expression that makes baseless.

Speculation about prices is also based on specific reasons, not meaningless statements, like someone might predict 1 shiba = 1 bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 10, 2024, 09:10:23 AM
Suggest any under the radar coins which will go big soon.

My suggestion is XRD, Radix

Don't you think that if we are to go by what we perceived, there could be contrary opinions and suggestions and each person will be coming with their own different names of coins and shitcoins as the way they feels, cryptocurrency performance is just like a race, any coin can make it to the best achievement set if the developers/investors made every possible efforts of taking it to the next level of performance and the coin continue to experience increasing performance each day, any coin could rise even than we expected if we have patience in them.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
January 10, 2024, 06:30:42 AM

You have just woke up from Hiatus for 4 years and here you are asking x100 coins but also promoting this altcoin? and also where did you manage to get that currency from your long inactivity ?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/radix-protocol/

checking in Coinmarket Capitalization ? this coin seems to be on the other end of the list so how come that this will be getting to x100 in the coming?

sorry but I cannot see any significant for what this coin may attain in the next coming years.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
January 10, 2024, 12:21:17 AM
I'm not really a fan of those coins that will be reaching that high because I felt like if greediness
comes to my decision then I will be losing forever instead I am enough when my capital increases x2-x3 and that
is why I kept saving my capital but of course felt like having frustrations when the price goes more than what i
have sold.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
January 09, 2024, 11:16:27 PM

\
Here we go again ,almost every month same questions have been dropping here in altcoins why not asked for x1000 mate? since you are promoting this shitcoins?  Grin
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 09, 2024, 09:57:18 PM
Are we making suggestions so you can begin investing? I would not buy such idea cause I see it as being unprefessional when dealing with Altcoins, you never know the outcome if you invest as suggested. Who would you blame if it takes a loss, me or you so I prefer you make the choice your self, invest then take the risk whatever the outcome becomes.
Lol it is obvious that he  created a thread for spamming because he is not asking suggestion actually instead he is the one
suggesting or better said Shilling for that coin he wanted to promote , I don't know if he have been holding this coin or planning to
buy but its obvious about the intention of this thread .I don't know how many pages this will go again like what those asking for
what coin will be x10-x100-x1000 here in altcoins sections .
Activity: 364
Merit: 195
January 09, 2024, 08:05:01 PM

Are you holding all these coins because of which you are asking for predictions. I can't predict how much your coin will rise in the next bull season. I always prefer top level altcoins and I don't prefer to buy or hold any other coins. But if you are ready to invest then invest by buying bitcoin and ethereum with less risk and more success.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 09, 2024, 06:17:03 PM
A single coin has the potential to surge dramatically, even reaching a 100x multiplier, as evidenced by listings on major exchanges such as Binance. However, XRD has not yet been listed on Binance. Exchanges with significant volume, such as KuCoin and Bitfinex, have already integrated XRD. Therefore, until XRD is listed on Binance, a 100x increase will be extremely challenging without the developer actively pumping the coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
January 06, 2024, 04:52:03 PM
Are we making suggestions so you can begin investing? I would not buy such idea cause I see it as being unprefessional when dealing with Altcoins, you never know the outcome if you invest as suggested. Who would you blame if it takes a loss, me or you so I prefer you make the choice your self, invest then take the risk whatever the outcome becomes.
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
January 06, 2024, 01:07:04 PM

Pages:
Jump to: