Pages:
Author

Topic: next alt coin to rocket - page 3. (Read 1293 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 101
June 12, 2019, 03:57:04 AM
need to turn 1k to 5k fast like 2 weeks type of fast anyone know of a possible coin that might rocket soon

I don't think to get money from 1k to 5k in just investments is possible. It will take a lot of bulls before that 1k will turn into a 5k. Also, it will only happen in really good coins and not just the normal coin that could skyrocket whenever there is a bull market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 12, 2019, 12:09:24 AM
I don't think you are realistic. 500% profit in 14 days is something that is impossible to do when the market is red like this, even though the market improves that much profit is very unlikely in my opinion
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
June 11, 2019, 09:46:45 PM
Lite coin is increasing because halving next month, other coin i predict can rise more than 20 percent is ignis, ignis have snapshot on 14th july airdrop gps token..still worth buying right now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 11, 2019, 06:03:19 PM
We cant tell yet if which altcoins are now going to be rocket, As of now so many altcoins are comparing each other to be in the top. Maybe in a future of crypto we can saw some samples of alttcoins be in popular in other people.

Give me a piece of reliable information about the next Moon cryptocurrency, and I will share with you my profit even. However, no one can predict the gain of an alt. Zcash seems to have a very good future.
zcash is indeed a good choice because zcash volume is high on all exchanger but the price is too high to invest in other coins like xrp and etc, which are much cheaper than zcash
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 11, 2019, 05:14:29 PM
need to turn 1k to 5k fast like 2 weeks type of fast anyone know of a possible coin that might rocket soon
This is the kind of thinking that will get you scammed, I am sorry to be so direct but it is the truth, while it is undeniable that you can get really great results in a short amount of time you are asking for 400% profits in two weeks and there is no one in the world that can guarantee that kind of performance, and if anyone does you can be sure they are trying to scam you in some way or form, take your time and learn about the market otherwise you are not going to last long.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 11, 2019, 03:50:44 PM
We cant tell yet if which altcoins are now going to be rocket, As of now so many altcoins are comparing each other to be in the top. Maybe in a future of crypto we can saw some samples of alttcoins be in popular in other people.

Give me a piece of reliable information about the next Moon cryptocurrency, and I will share with you my profit even. However, no one can predict the gain of an alt. Zcash seems to have a very good future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 11, 2019, 01:46:20 PM
in fact, today many investors and traders are watching what is happening on the Binance trading stock exchange, since IEO can attract quite a lot of investment, since cryptocurrency users will be trusted with this particular project.  But it seems to me that you can’t resist the temptation and still try to study the available information yourself.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
June 11, 2019, 11:28:11 AM
keep watching the project that will do IEO listings in binance because for now every coin that does an IEO at binance is very tempting and I've watched it a number of times. even though it requires large capital at least we can get more than 200% profit
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
June 11, 2019, 11:04:03 AM
There are too many altcoins that are only waiting for the next bull run for them to skyrocket or so called the hidden gems. Project that has use cases, active team members,  partnesrhip with other blockchain companies are some of the key factors for an altcoin to go skyrocket.
yes, it is very difficult to guess which coins will rise in the near future. however, every altcoin that is still under development, of course, has the potential to pump in the near future, especially when the price recovery starts again. I suggest collecting coins that have really been developed, and are considered at this time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
June 11, 2019, 10:53:38 AM
Lol everyone that ask for this kind of investing turns up failing and lose their money so better not to ask for more,2 weeks is almost impossible to gain 400%

I remember a friend when he risk to have 100% growth for a day trading and he listen to some random speculators tips.and in the end after 4 days the capital turns to 10% and now this reached him to hold for long term than to risk for shorter terms
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
June 11, 2019, 09:28:23 AM
There are too many altcoins that are only waiting for the next bull run for them to skyrocket or so called the hidden gems. Project that has use cases, active team members,  partnesrhip with other blockchain companies are some of the key factors for an altcoin to go skyrocket.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
June 11, 2019, 09:27:51 AM
With that ambition, you can participate in development projects with ponzi model. They can give you huge interest rates from 70% - 150% depending on your capital. I believe you will get a lot of money when investing in such projects. Cheesy
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 11, 2019, 08:11:56 AM
LTC.  In fact the rocket has been going on since about January with 5X gains.
Well this is very right we have all seen the rocket moving, LTC It has slow movements but is very certain so most people are not aware of it.

It would be great if LTC could move further up as it has some scope for the upside and those who hold the coins could gain some upside from the rise it happens. Though I am not very sure fo the long term perspetive at this point of time as going with few other altcoins which could hit possible much higher return in coming time.

Activity: 220
Merit: 102
Hello
June 11, 2019, 12:01:11 AM
it might not be next but very soon Kin will be going at least 100x.

Tron has 3 million total wallets, Kin has 2 million monthly ACTIVE wallets.

Tron has around 50 DApps with more than 200 users, Kin has 15 centralized Apps with more than 200 users - and rapidly growing.

Trons marketcap is 2 billion. Kin's is 20 million.

Kin's whole strategy is to pay the inflation to apps that integrate Kin. The more people use kin in the app, the more the developer makes. It's called the KRE and right now it's a weekly payout. Soon to be daily and hopefully soon will be automated with some kind of smart contract with a locked-in inflation rate.

Any race has four phases: technology, product, market fit, and then competition. Right now most projects are in the technology phase, so this is what people talk about and debate.

Kin is much further than that.

We have rapidly iterated on the technology, which to outsiders looks like “not knowing what we are doing”, but in reality is because we are building the technology to support a product, something that solves a problem for a customer.

We have a product. Money for the digital world, that allows consumers to get compensated for their contributions, and for developers to grow and monetize their creations.

We have market fit, with 500k monthly spenders in 46 apps.

And we are set up to compete, with a network effect of more and more developers bringing more and more consumers to monetize and grow together.

Kin is different. It has all four prongs working, whereas most projects are still on step one. That is not to disparage or bash other projects, a lot of them are filled with smart people doing important work, it is just explaining why Kin is different and met with skepticism - “there is no way that a project like Kin has been the first one to crack adoption.” And yet it has.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
June 10, 2019, 11:59:29 PM
Well this is very right we have all seen the rocket moving, LTC It has slow movements but is very certain so most people are not aware of it.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
June 10, 2019, 09:17:38 PM
LTC got some upwards movements and dont seems to stop yet. It already doing well for months.
I've noticed that and we're all aware that the cause is due to its upcoming big event which is the halving. I'm surprised when I checked the price awhile ago and I thought I just have a blurry eye but boy it's real that it has reached $126 and still counting. Let's calculate the potential money  and profit OP has if he ever invested to Litecoin since June 1. If he bought with $1k for $110/Litecoin, he'll get 9 Litecoins and if he still has it now @ $128, profit isn't enough to sustain his expectation.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
June 10, 2019, 06:22:30 PM
LTC got some upwards movements and dont seems to stop yet. It already doing well for months.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
June 10, 2019, 05:28:27 PM
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 10, 2019, 01:47:12 PM
Activity: 401
June 10, 2019, 09:16:59 AM
I think that the coin that might skyrocket immediately is NXT, IGNIS, because every time the price rises and is often pumped, now the alt price is growing and it is best to invest now.

Pages:
Jump to: