Pages:
Author

Topic: Next better altcoin? - page 13. (Read 4305 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
October 28, 2021, 08:47:50 AM
At present many new tokens added coinmarketcap. How I find a good and valuable token. I am afraid to buy a new token to see my family background. Can I continue trading or stop immediately or find a better altcoin. Please give me a suggestion. I want to earn more money for a better future.

Do some research and analysis about the token, never using your instinct. look at the volume on the market.
for trading I never use money from daily needs
Activity: 2030
Merit: 705
August 18, 2021, 11:43:24 AM
It is very simple brother, if you find a new token then search it on social media platform and check there profiles. And if the project of coin is strong then it will be listed on world top exchanges. Check their team, partnerships, coin listed, social profiles and whitepaper. After checking all these details you will get your answer that it is a good coin or not for investment.
In general, what you say is something that should always be checked because I myself often check all these things, but it still won't help because whether a project is good or not, it will be known when everything is running and also when all roadmaps are complete.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
August 16, 2021, 12:58:57 PM
It is very simple brother, if you find a new token then search it on social media platform and check there profiles. And if the project of coin is strong then it will be listed on world top exchanges. Check their team, partnerships, coin listed, social profiles and whitepaper. After checking all these details you will get your answer that it is a good coin or not for investment.
I think nowadays it is very difficult for us to find the correct information on how good the coin or token is, because nowadays many developers have even manipulated the news on social media and other information platforms and we can see how they hire influencers to campaign news that is positive for the coin or token regardless of whether the information is true or not.
That's why I prefer to invest in altcoins or tokens that have proof if they are really good and one of them is investing in coins or tokens that have a large market and community.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 16, 2021, 11:13:49 AM
I don't think that was more sense knowing that social media platforms can't be trusted. They don't have knowledge about crypto and what we can expect from them, a manipulated articles, scripted feedbacks?
No, social media is not the right place to ask in regard to crypto investment. If we really care about the safety of our funds and aiming for a profit, it was best to make diggings on our own rather than relying on social platforms. Coz for me, I'd never look into them but just go for the top exchanges for some verification and assessments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 16, 2021, 10:35:59 AM
Look at into Xircus the presale still open and you can participated on presale, don't miss this big opportunity to get cheapest price on presale because when Xircus has been list on exchange the price will easyly increase more than 2 times, Xircus project will very usefull for NFT in the future.
unfortunately i am prefer use my money invest in major coins only , i didnt accept risk that may occur from this investment. at this moment i am trying accumulate my reward from bounty campaign . Xircus was good project as i know , they have potency to explode while NFT project trending.

everything really depends on yourself, where we just choose an investment with a big risk or a smaller one. choosing a major altcoin will indeed provide security because it has a large capitalization, and in my current goal only BNB. On the other hand, if we dare to take risks, new projects are likely to have an astounding improvement
all things with great risk will certainly have the opportunity to get a big profit, and vice versa will get a big loss if it fails. I think it's really worth it and nowadays I also do it often even though it's not always profitable. I suggest using a little of the treasure in crypto to buy during the presale and the rest trading coins with high volumes if you want to reduce risk.
Excellent, totally same with my opinion Buy token during the presale it can make big profit with little money if you choosing the right presale token,  and i think xircus of them
the rest of your money use to buy only safe token like ethereum, BNB, dogecoin or waves. waves has good potential because some of coin used waves as a platform
Activity: 812
Merit: 53
August 16, 2021, 09:44:21 AM
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 16, 2021, 07:08:58 AM
I am following this utility token at the moment, I believe it has great potential to grow https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5344159
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005
August 16, 2021, 03:49:51 AM
At present many new tokens added coinmarketcap. How I find a good and valuable token. I am afraid to buy a new token to see my family background. Can I continue trading or stop immediately or find a better altcoin. Please give me a suggestion. I want to earn more money for a better future.

I noticed that people who are starting the adventure with cryptocurrencies are looking for a "new Bitcoin" to earn as much as possible on it and buy coins or tokens that they have no idea about.
Before you invest in anything, you need to know what you are investing in! Read about whether and why tokens are created. Later, check carefully the project you want to invest in.
Of course, you will be able to sell tokens and buy other tokens at any time, as long as they are traded on exchange.
However, before you invest anything, do what I wrote earlier.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 16, 2021, 03:19:03 AM
Look at into Xircus the presale still open and you can participated on presale, don't miss this big opportunity to get cheapest price on presale because when Xircus has been list on exchange the price will easyly increase more than 2 times, Xircus project will very usefull for NFT in the future.
wont this be one of the CIRCUS happening coins in the future ?  the name it self sounds like those funny projects named Sushi or Hotdog lol. and how sure you are that there is an assurance that the value will multiply ? that is the promise of scam projects lol and of course of scam promoter like you.
never buy a coins that has no good product and has no clear white paper and road map.

Activity: 826
August 16, 2021, 02:59:46 AM
unfortunately i am prefer use my money invest in major coins only , i didnt accept risk that may occur from this investment. at this moment i am trying accumulate my reward from bounty campaign . Xircus was good project as i know , they have potency to explode while NFT project trending.

everything really depends on yourself, where we just choose an investment with a big risk or a smaller one. choosing a major altcoin will indeed provide security because it has a large capitalization, and in my current goal only BNB. On the other hand, if we dare to take risks, new projects are likely to have an astounding improvement
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
August 16, 2021, 01:40:02 AM

Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
August 15, 2021, 07:47:21 PM
For now many altcoins that we can rely on to invest, especially in this week the market can again pump every coin, but to invest in new altcoins I think must be careful because the risk is very large, and not all new altcoins can grow quickly then to be safer look for altcoins that already have potential and are already at the top of the coinmarketcap and the coin is indeed worth investing in the long term.
A potential new altcoin right now I think is on vulcan forged. if we dare to take risks, then later will get a big return. Moreover, this project is a game project that is currently being developed by many developers. but if we want a safe investment, then bnb will be my choice for the long term, because the product is real and used by many people until now is focused on binance
we were provided by several risk management in many projects. and i am agree if with you holding new hidden gme maybe have bigger risk but its also contain high profit potency rather than major coins such as btc , eth or bnb. If we were not courage to take this risk , maybe main coins could be our portofolio no matter its profits percentages lower than hidden gem.
Activity: 691
August 15, 2021, 07:17:18 AM

The Graph (GRT), BitTorrent (BTT) and Chiliz (CHZ) seem good for trading. In this case, I don't mean to promote the 3 coins but want to suggest to you that the 3 coins in my opinion are good opportunities for some time to come. They in the market also continue to increase from the first present in the market.
copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
August 14, 2021, 07:19:43 PM
Check out:

ARK
Opacity
WAVES

Activity: 633
Merit: 10
August 14, 2021, 07:01:32 PM
if you are afraid to invest in crypto, my advice is always invest what you can afford, so you don't regret it later, and invest in top 100 coins because the risk is lower
never make investment if could not take the risk that involved in crypto market . risk will always occur in every investment portofolio , not only at finance market , but also happen to real business.

I don't think you need to stop if you are a really good trader, you can keep doing what you doing. If you scared to spend money on the small coins then you just need to pick the top one which is ETH, BTC, BNB or any other coin who in the top of 10 in coingecko.
major coins should be our choice to take safe investment . investing in new coins actually give us huge return if we find the correct one , even it could give us more than 10x return.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 705
August 14, 2021, 06:22:28 PM
I don't think you need to stop if you are a really good trader, you can keep doing what you doing. If you scared to spend money on the small coins then you just need to pick the top one which is ETH, BTC, BNB or any other coin who in the top of 10 in coingecko.
Trading is not just about spending money with various risks, but more about how to run a good strategy to get profit through whatever coin we choose, so the consideration in choosing the main coin is always on the top rank or top 10 ranking as you said.
Activity: 924
August 14, 2021, 05:55:46 PM
Activity: 854
August 08, 2021, 10:18:13 PM
Hard to find the new one on this day, so i think you should better find coin with low marketcap instead to find the new coins. So i will recommend you to buy, ROSE and CHSB.
Both of this coin has been outside of top 100 marketcap and this coin will be inside of top 100 sonner or later.
Activity: 756
August 05, 2021, 03:58:16 PM
the crypto world is always evolving and changing with the times, and in my opinion the crypto world is currently hype about NFT-based altcoins, for example axie infinity whose prices are now very high, so my advice is to look for NFT-based altcoins which are new with low prices.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
July 31, 2021, 11:46:54 PM
Do you think that MATIC could be a very good option for investment? As you can see, everything I think is on a very good path.
Matic is my favorite coin, I am also very interested in defi on polygon. When ETH 2.0 hasn't reached its final stage yet, Matic on layer 2 is doing a great job on chain scaling. Currently, Matic mainnet is fully integrated on the wallets of major exchanges such as Binance, coinbase, Huobi, Assendex, MXC. This proves that Matic is gradually developing and with that support, users have come to polygon more easily and confidently, and with more liquidity. In the near future, I look forward to its new ATH.
Pages:
Jump to: