Pages:
Author

Topic: Next ETH - page 7. (Read 1080 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
June 06, 2021, 06:05:03 PM
Hello guys, what is the next eth in your point of view?? I can see next eth is Polkadot.
There's a lot of project before claiming as a ETH replacement but all of them failed to do so because ETH is the king of altcoin and we have to accept that fact. Though I'm still open for a possibility that some altcoin might takeover ETH and I only see BNB as the best competitor that suit that position, this will only happen if ETH stop from growing over time. Polkadot is good but it can't replace ETH, sorry for this.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
June 06, 2021, 06:01:13 PM
Actually the topic "next ethereum" and so on is not really relevant, imo. because at this time Ethereum is still very active and there is not even a technology or protocol as good as ethereum. But if you ask about similar products and use cases, you can see, Polkadot which currently has a very good ecosystem, Cardano, Avalanche and also NEO
Activity: 1918
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 06, 2021, 05:57:28 PM
Well, if you meant that next step to Eth --there will be but if you mean that what coin that will beat to Eth, no one of them.
In my point of view, it could be BNB or ADA these two coins have the potential that will be next position to Eth in the market, but this is only my assumption because technically I don't have an idea which really one as we know cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and I only based on the usage of the ecosystem. BNB is very hot as of now because Binance exchange and ADA is also a good project, either one of them will perhaps be next to Ethereum.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 06, 2021, 05:44:00 PM
There's none. Ethereum will stay and there's no other project that will be called the next Ethereum. You see when people have talked about next bitcoin but nothing happened.
It could be replaced based on its ranking but its call as the next Ethereum won't happen. Dot or any other project/altcoin cannot also be called as the next Dot or whatsoever.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 06, 2021, 05:17:28 PM
Hello guys, what is the next eth in your point of view?? I can see next eth is Polkadot.

Misleading statement. No explanation whatsoever of what was said.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 06, 2021, 03:27:22 PM
Hello guys, what is the next eth in your point of view??
Next ETH is Ethereum 2.0 or Avalanche.

Ethereum 2.0 will be huge because it's using sharding. Sharding will make Ethereum many times more efficient.
Avalanche will be huge because it is a scalable platform where we only need to pay very low fees of a few cents. And Avalanche has a capped supply. As a store of value and for DeFi, Avalanche will be great.

I can see next eth is Polkadot.
I can't recommend Polkadot, it's not a store of value and no good investment:

https://bisontrails.co/polkadot-token-economics/
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
June 06, 2021, 12:53:34 PM
The Ethereum blockchain is unbeatable from my point of view. Polkadot could have other competitors, such as BSC, Tron, EOS and NEO. At least I can tell the unbeatable time. Until we can see the real performance of the Ethereum 2.0. We are expecting to get more TPS than now in the final Ethereum 2.0. It should be faster. That's why Ethereum chose the "Beacon chain".
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
June 06, 2021, 12:56:43 PM
Other projects like Polkadot, Cardano, Solana, and many others might have been inspired by smart contracts popularized by Vitalik and his team but there will be no other Ethereum.

This next ETH thing is only used by newbies and new projects (and their shill army) trying to make a name for themselves. Some of them also use ETH killer.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 06, 2021, 12:41:11 PM
Pages:
Jump to: