Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 56. (Read 154877 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Wow 21 minute of the game and bet is won. It´ 3:0 now  Grin
Great sportstips again.
Indeed, didn't expect it to come so easy . .
The tip is already a win. Game had 2 goals by 10 minutes and now are 3-0 making it over 2.5 and a tip a win.
Most of time I late as you post good odds bets now thinking to stick with your thread you are doing good job and giving good profit to members
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Great sportstips again.

I saw that but I couldn't play because of basketball match which I bet before this. I'm following you. Congratulations.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Great sportstips again.
Wow that was extremly fasttt!!!really nice odd for an easy win,nice bet @ajaxmoor
hope you have more matches like this one Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Great sportstips again.
Indeed, didn't expect it to come so easy . .
The tip is already a win. Game had 2 goals by 10 minutes and now are 3-0 making it over 2.5 and a tip a win.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
Great sportstips again.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

Free tips is bet firsht half stuttgart won and result is 1-1 for first half score and in full time result is 1-2 for stuttgart win. Sadly i'm lose my bet  Cry
You couldn't have possibly lost if you followed the tips like I mentioned.
Out of all the picks only a single 0.05 BTC recommended pick lost and that too only because of opponents scoring too.

The final tip of the day was a win too Smiley Santos won the game 3-0 , maybe If I wanted you guys to take some extra risk,  could have recommended -1.5 .

All the tips were wins yesterday except for 1 of them, which I recommended to bet a small amount on. Hope you guys made a pretty good profit off them . If you went ahead and just bet on the one solid game, that won big too.
Would be appreciated and encouraging if you guys considered tipping me here 1MdsLLenLbxpcTtExten8hgJQWbDPiXXPX

Will have more picks tonight.

Yes was really successful round for you. Smiley
Don't forget to update your success rate.
Looking forward to see your next picks.
legendary

Free tips is bet firsht half stuttgart won and result is 1-1 for first half score and in full time result is 1-2 for stuttgart win. Sadly i'm lose my bet  Cry
You couldn't have possibly lost if you followed the tips like I mentioned.
Out of all the picks only a single 0.05 BTC recommended pick lost and that too only because of opponents scoring too.

The final tip of the day was a win too Smiley Santos won the game 3-0 , maybe If I wanted you guys to take some extra risk,  could have recommended -1.5 .

All the tips were wins yesterday except for 1 of them, which I recommended to bet a small amount on. Hope you guys made a pretty good profit off them . If you went ahead and just bet on the one solid game, that won big too.
Would be appreciated and encouraging if you guys considered tipping me here 1MdsLLenLbxpcTtExten8hgJQWbDPiXXPX

Will have more picks tonight.
legendary
Yes kpitti
The second tip was a win too Smiley . Not the best of the odds, but getting around 1.38 was really good payout for the amount bet on it and this game. Score is already 1-1 . Sorry for those who bet on Chelsea to win by full time. I am glad I stuck to half time , with them winning.

Stuttgart game just started. Really hoping they can hold it and win it.
What league does Stuttgart play in?

http://www.flashscore.com/match/A7NBluyi/#match-summary
A scary start. Unfortunately opponents scored before so they weren't able to lead in the first half. Lets hope the second half goes well for them.

Congratz. You won the handicap bet with stuttgart.
Only half time was a miss.
So the first game is still coming and from the other 3 you won two and a half. Nice result. Smiley

Will definately keep an eye your bets and follow this thread.

The first game was won as well. It makes great result from yesterday tips  Grin. Congratulation Ajaxmoor.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Yes kpitti
The second tip was a win too Smiley . Not the best of the odds, but getting around 1.38 was really good payout for the amount bet on it and this game. Score is already 1-1 . Sorry for those who bet on Chelsea to win by full time. I am glad I stuck to half time , with them winning.

A scary start. Unfortunately opponents scored before so they weren't able to lead in the first half. Lets hope the second half goes well for them.

So the first game is still coming and from the other 3 you won two and a half. Nice result. Smiley

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
people if you to nervous to get money you probably lose your head completely so do it calm and though ted bets if you need to.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Yes kpitti

legendary
Tip for today:

0.1 on this:
Holstein Kiel v Stuttgart - Stuttgart -0.75   - 1.64x
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27500420&MarketID=1.119756761&RunnerID=44519&RunnerHandicap=-0.75

If you don't wish to bet on all the games like above. Then just stick to the
Holstein Kiel v Stuttgart - Stuttgart -0.75   - 1.64x
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27500420&MarketID=1.119756761&RunnerID=44519&RunnerHandicap=-0.75

Good luck for today! Hope they don't disappoint.

Stuttgart won the game 1-2 thus making the tip a win. The half time bet wasn't a win as the opponents scored too before half time. But overall the big bet with the higher amount was a great win Smiley

Last match to happen, which is of the small bet size so not worried much anymore.
Hope you guys followed and made some good bets today .
legendary
Yes kpitti

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Yes kpitti

legendary
Yes kpitti

legendary
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Ajaxmpor, are u sure aboutkiel van Stuttgart?
I would say I am confident and would bet on it. Can never say being sure about anything . Soccer games can screw up , so if you just treat it like a normal tip , it will be a better move. I usually don't bet all in on games I am confident about. I just increase my unit size a little. Betting that ways is more profitable in the long run.
Yeah i think stuttgart will win this match because holstien kiel is not on same level like stuttgart. Good luck buddy
legendary
Activity: 954
Missed your tips today. I had placed my bet on Chelsea to win at 1.23 but Swansea is playing really well. Scored their second goal to tie the score after half time.
Pages:
Jump to: