Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 64. (Read 154877 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Soccer game starting in about an hour or more

Biel-Bienne v Luzern - Luzern 0 (Draw no bet) 
http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1G1D6opRBwgVwMiAQRe26kYZpQ8SfQFZ6C&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp
This was good bet and its winner I was late to pick this congrats man hope you will post some other as many soccer matches going to start in next few hours
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
legendary
Yes its definitely worth the risk. The only reason I am betting on it is that it is +EV based on their game and the odds offered. And Turns out Directbet is now offering 3.9x for them to win . I would still suggest betting on +1.5 set for them if you can, which is my actual tip for the game ,as its certainly a risky game

I am also adding another soccer game for tonight :

Africa - CAF - Moghreb Tétoua - Mazembe - Under 2.5

Good luck with both games tonight.

Hingis/paes player really good game and they outclassed them just 14 games and match end I was not expecting result like this but its happen

Yes, a bit hard to take. The soccer match on the other end won with a final score of 0-0 which is Under 2.5 . Odds were 1.6x for this game. The good thing is that I haven't really lost any big game in the last few days, except for 2-3 at most where I specified risky or bet with small amount. So overall been doing really great Smiley
Yes its definitely worth the risk. The only reason I am betting on it is that it is +EV based on their game and the odds offered. And Turns out Directbet is now offering 3.9x for them to win . I would still suggest betting on +1.5 set for them if you can, which is my actual tip for the game ,as its certainly a risky game

Hingis/paes player really good game and they outclassed them just 14 games and match end I was not expecting result like this but its happen
legendary

Ok , not exactly a tip but I am betting on the Underdogs today. I feel they have a very good chance at it, and with the odds and how they have been playing recently and a big recommendation from a friend. I am betting on them. Just betting 0.1 on them , so not much of a loss if it happens.

Paes/Hingis v Peya/Babos - Peya/Babos to Win - Odds are 3.4x
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27485694&MarketID=1.119468315&RunnerID=9830913&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

My Tip:

Incase you can find +1.5 on the Opponent Peya/Babos , do that. Odds for that would likely be over 2-2.5 . So that is definitely a better bet.

Good luck!

I was also thinking same but now after checking this post going to take some small risk today is bad day for me lost one big bet in Cricket hope this will better for me
legendary
Ok , not exactly a tip but I am betting on the Underdogs today. I feel they have a very good chance at it, and with the odds and how they have been playing recently and a big recommendation from a friend. I am betting on them. Just betting 0.1 on them , so not much of a loss if it happens.

Paes/Hingis v Peya/Babos - Peya/Babos to Win - Odds are 3.4x
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27485694&MarketID=1.119468315&RunnerID=9830913&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

My Tip:

Incase you can find +1.5 on the Opponent Peya/Babos , do that. Odds for that would likely be over 2-2.5 . So that is definitely a better bet.

Good luck!
legendary
Game starting in the next 70 minutes :

Hingis/Mirza v Makarova/Vesnina - Hingis/Mirza to Win
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27485396&MarketID=1.119461408&RunnerID=2087731&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

Should be an easy win.
Its a solid pick you have any soccer pick for today I am looking for soccer doing some search but currently not good match hope with your help I have some

That was an intense game, but in the end Hingis/Mirza won Smiley
 . Sorry didn't have any soccer game for today, will post if I have something.
I was close to a heartattack, holy sh*t Cheesy

Smiley Yeah it was definitely an intense game. I have seen a lot of players play this intensely. Just last month Serena lost the first set , and was down 2-5 in the second set to game point, and after that she made a comeback and ended up winning the game. But its Serena .
I had a good amount of money riding on this as well .

http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27485396&MarketID=1.119461408&RunnerID=2087731&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

Should be an easy win.
Its a solid pick you have any soccer pick for today I am looking for soccer doing some search but currently not good match hope with your help I have some

You was no alone I check one person bet 20 btc on this match and he write in chat he is going do die as mirza was 5 - 2 down but its really great comeback by them
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Should be an easy win.

legendary

Should be an easy win.

Should be an easy win.
legendary
legendary

Both the tips were wins as well. The final score was 2-0 and the first goal was score before half time making the second tip a win as well. Doing well these days , would actually be the best time to follow.

Any tips for today's match with tennis or soccer?

I just got up, will see if any game is starting soon.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any tips for today's match with tennis or soccer?

Another Soccer Tip for tonight (game started just now)
Aberdeen (Sco) - Shkendija (Mac)  - Over 2.5

Isn't going so good so far. Hopefully they can score more goals in the second half, but looks unlikely now.
I am doing some small amount betting tonight, feel free to follow.

Tennis - Nguyen v Krueger - Krueger +1.5 set
The soccer match end goal less draw now have bet on second soccer match hope this will work and we have win
legendary

Isn't going so good so far. Hopefully they can score more goals in the second half, but looks unlikely now.
I am doing some small amount betting tonight, feel free to follow.

Tennis - Nguyen v Krueger - Krueger +1.5 set
legendary
I slept off , and just woke up to see Muguruza win . Nice record for today , I added the game to my parlay on your suggestion and luckily it paid off.  Was just watching the highlights and see Muguruza made too many errors in her play.
It was indeed a crazy match . I am just happy that Mugu came out winning at the end.

Activity: 910
I slept off , and just woke up to see Muguruza win . Nice record for today , I added the game to my parlay on your suggestion and luckily it paid off.  Was just watching the highlights and see Muguruza made too many errors in her play.
legendary
This match is going to start after 13 hours still too much time now looking for other 2 tennis picks both looking very good thanks for posting early

Yeah the soccer game is yet to start . I saw it on the front page of Directbet so put it in.

Tennis Tips for today :

Muguruza v A Radwanska - Muguruza to Win
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27483489&MarketID=1.119416751&RunnerID=8736065&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

De Bakker v Zeballos - Bakker to Win
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27484027&MarketID=1.119426111&RunnerID=8720949&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

I am more confident on the first game as muguruza has beaten the opponent already twice this year, so you can skip the second game. I am however making a parlay .

Soccer tips to follow in the next 15-20 minutes. Going through some games .

Both the tips won Smiley The odds for both games were more than 1.7 and the entire parlay had close to 4 odds. I hope you guys followed . Will have a couple of games in soon .
Pages:
Jump to: