Pages:
Author

Topic: NEXT GAME IN 8HOURs -Sportstips - Basketball/tennis/soccer🔥Wins 122- Loss 26🔥 - page 63. (Read 154877 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Doing some live betting today :

Tennis :
Ebden M.    vs  Gomez J. S. - Ebden to Win

Aubone J.  vs  Krainik P. -  Aubone J. to Win

Both was favorites and won good luck try to post some earlier tomorrow some CL qualification matches coming you have any pick for them I like soccer because Tennis already kill me badly as yesterday Irani, Barthel and Karlovic all lost and I was badly down 

Yes glad both of them were winners. Posting another tennis game starting in a few hours

http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27491138&MarketID=1.119576202&RunnerID=2830908&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp
This bet is also winner good luck now you are going on good streak odds some less but not bad at all   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

Tennis :

Both was favorites and won good luck try to post some earlier tomorrow some CL qualification matches coming you have any pick for them I like soccer because Tennis already kill me badly as yesterday Irani, Barthel and Karlovic all lost and I was badly down 

Yes glad both of them were winners. Posting another tennis game starting in a few hours

http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27491138&MarketID=1.119576202&RunnerID=2830908&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

Tennis :

legendary

Tennis :

Making a parlay tonight
Tennis :
Thiem v R Haase - Thiem to Win
 A Murray v G Simon - Murray to Win
http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1Mxrfbp1x8i6vcFkTAkcxL4GvKMBb38Pic&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp
I like this parlay now going to set for me also hope we both have good luck
Thanks, I have actually been running really bad this past week. I have games with underdogs losing 6-2,6-2 , turn it over in the following sets beating the stronger player 6-2 , 6-2 , 4-6 , 5-7 , 4-6 . Looks like I have my bad luck weeks. Probably will switch to light betting for this week and hopefully will have it better by the next.
Today I have also worst day lost this parlay then Barthel and Irani both lost after these lost one big bet in Cricket now thinking to stop this betting for some time because its killing badly
legendary
Making a parlay tonight
Tennis :
http://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1Mxrfbp1x8i6vcFkTAkcxL4GvKMBb38Pic&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp
Thanks, I have actually been running really bad this past week. I have games with underdogs losing 6-2,6-2 , turn it over in the following sets beating the stronger player 6-2 , 6-2 , 4-6 , 5-7 , 4-6 . Looks like I have my bad luck weeks. Probably will switch to light betting for this week and hopefully will have it better by the next.
Making a parlay tonight
Tennis :
legendary
Not many games happening these past days.
Will post tennis and soccer games today.

Tennis Picks :
Rublev v Robredo - Robredo to Win
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27489146&MarketID=1.119530291&RunnerID=2257298&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

Not much odds , but the only game I have for now. Will post if I have something more.
 Soccer coming in about an hour.
I also like this but have some doubt because most of tennis players not play with full strength in Davis cup matches but still have small bet on this
legendary
I am also making a small change to my Picks. I don't have anything as premium picks but there are picks I am confident with . Next time I post a pick , and you see " ** " before it , then it means it will be a good pick . Would not call it premium but just a bet which I am betting big on . If you don't see the sign , consider betting smaller amounts on it. I will also update stats with only those ** picks.
legendary
Not many games happening these past days.
Will post tennis and soccer games today.

Tennis Picks :
Rublev v Robredo - Robredo to Win
http://www.directbet.eu/Order.cshtml?EventID=27489146&MarketID=1.119530291&RunnerID=2257298&RunnerHandicap=0&AffiliateID=1G8Er9GcZDPbwAeXckpqD4hArtkkC9Hhp

Not much odds , but the only game I have for now. Will post if I have something more.
 Soccer coming in about an hour.
legendary
An Esports bet based on a suggestion . Odds are 1.5x on a parlay with the 2.

E Sports - Counter-S:G.O-Global Offensive Champions League - HellRaisers (map 1) v Virtus Pro (map 1)

-      Match: Virtus Pro (map 1)

E Sports - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive -Game Show League - ENCORE (map 1) v Fnatic (map 1)

-      Match: Fnatic (map 1) ML

hey Ajax , would you please tell me where I can get some stats about esports
I know nothing about these games , so it may be interesting to know some teams and some games
also do you know a btc bookie that offers these games ?

To be honest I hardly check out stats for Eports and wouldn't know what site is good. These were given to me by a friend , who is good at esports betting, so I am following them blindly. Bookie like bitcoinmar said. I wished Directbet also offered Esports.
Most of sports betting sites not offering any E Sports bets because there is no official results announcement so Niterogen check 2 or 3 independent results on social media and reliable sources then they give payout and directbet also post once they are going to add but its long time no action from them

Probably so . By the way both the games were wins.The parlay was with odds of 1.5x . Will post more picks in the morning now.

E Sports - Counter-S:G.O-Global Offensive Champions League - HellRaisers (map 1) v Virtus Pro (map 1)

E Sports - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive -Game Show League - ENCORE (map 1) v Fnatic (map 1)

I know nothing about these games , so it may be interesting to know some teams and some games

To be honest I hardly check out stats for Eports and wouldn't know what site is good. These were given to me by a friend , who is good at esports betting, so I am following them blindly. Bookie like bitcoinmar said. I wished Directbet also offered Esports.
Most of sports betting sites not offering any E Sports bets because there is no official results announcement so Niterogen check 2 or 3 independent results on social media and reliable sources then they give payout and directbet also post once they are going to add but its long time no action from them
legendary

Niterogensports is currently best for E sports but there payout for these e Sports is taking too much time nearly 24 to 48 hours
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back

Today you are very late and both bets belong to E Sports which I never done because I have no knowledge of this good luck to you I have parlay on  Ludogorets (Bul) and Molde (Nor) in these both teams Molde is doing good but Ludogorets is down by one goal
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: