Pages:
Author

Topic: Next Golden Crypto Wave??? - page 4. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 751
Merit: 253
December 16, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
As we seen this year was so bad for almost all ICOs, what will be the next move to garantuee a safe and sustainability investment in the crypto world?

It was a bad year for ICO projects because of the bear market. Nobody expected such huge price drops. When the trend reverses and prices start to grow again, the golden times for ICO will return.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 16, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
When the market starts to grow, then really high-quality ICOs will appear, of which there are so few now, hopefully ico will be tested for authenticity.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
December 16, 2018, 11:37:29 AM
As we seen this year was so bad for almost all ICOs, what will be the next move to garantuee a safe and sustainability investment in the crypto world?

Nobody can predict the future of the crypto currency market. Of course there is such a variant that it may not increase again to the prices of previous year, but I believe in better situation.  Hope the next year will become more successful and happy for us.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
December 16, 2018, 11:08:10 AM
None.

All is a risk by now. There may be a time that it will be valued again.
This could be the lowest also that you will get.
None could tell. Remember that.

Vitalik said it might never happen again. But I still doubt that.
Crypto is at its young stage for me. Yeah that is for me only.

You better get your own facts too and risk everything yourself, not just because someone told you or you have watched something on Youtube.

Remember this aint a bank that will keep you safe and insured. It is crypto. Profits may be high or zero.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
Fintech Dapps will be the primary focus for investment becouse there is no risk to manipulate the price or market of your investment due to the smart contract, you see this new Dapp project on the forum: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ethxeth-safe-investment-protocol-earn-eth-by-smart-contract-5049788
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 11:05:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: