Pages:
Author

Topic: Next good ICO? - page 4. (Read 7759 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 18, 2018, 06:27:13 AM
I'm an avid supporter of Skynet. I think it's one of the top ICO's coming up. I'm not here to shill the project thus please DYOR about Skynet.

Check out their team and the project and you will see what I mean  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 18, 2018, 06:25:03 AM
New ICO in September 2018

1. URP Universal Reward Protocol
2. NEX n.exchange
3. BUD Buddy (Decentralized Development Automation Platform)
4. SILK SilkChain (Revolutionzing Internationl trade)

My #MyOpinion #NotFinancialAdvice #DoYourOwnResearch

Thank you!
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
September 18, 2018, 05:56:55 AM
Which is the upcoming good ICO to invest in?

The best upcoming token sale is one provided by Kamagames (IT giant) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/kamagames-token-sale-100m-players-57m-revenue-4886322
Why is it the best ICO to invest?
1) This company ALREADY earn real money $57.5M every year
2) This company ALREADY has 100M user base of paying customers
3) This company ALREADY has 250 employees
4) This company ALREADY has many working products (games) placed on AppleStore and Google Play.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 05:56:16 AM
Now is the time to invest in the altcoin. In my opinion, the coin is good for investment now, because the market is moving all the coin is low I think now long-term investment in coin as ETH, EOS, Litecoin will match The reason for you at the moment.
You can also invest in ICO projects.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 05:50:04 AM
Right now nothing special is on the horizon imo, NEX was the last "not to be missed" one, even if some people started to doubt its qualities (predominantly because of the constant moving of its ICO date). But if I have to mention one, it would probably be ChromaWay.
Activity: 136
September 18, 2018, 05:32:38 AM
Which is the upcoming good ICO to invest in?

Learn first how to choose good ICOs and you can also know which upcoming ICOs are good to invest in, to make more money in the future, dont relay your decision from the decision of others, make your own history in the crypto world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 18, 2018, 05:27:57 AM
According to my researches Celer Network and Blockcloud will be next 10x or more ico  Smiley Smiley  best regards
Activity: 238
September 18, 2018, 05:24:32 AM
They will be shown next year and now it is more important to earnt money for these investments that wil help us to be on the wave of future profitable ICOs.
Activity: 490
September 13, 2018, 01:26:37 PM
Despite the fact that the market has fallen - now there are still projects that collect hard cup even in the current market conditions.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 01:24:55 PM
There are current coins in the market that are not affected on the bitcoin volatility and i bet there are others here too as well thought that coin was not directly becoming an altcoins and bitcoin is their mother of crytocurrency. So we should not overlook on the kinds of crypto market price and relatively good  inrease of market price because it is there the earnings on it.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 01:17:29 PM
what is the standard to measure which ICO is good for invest?
I have wonder how can people find the way to trust ICO while alots of ICO is scam. Please guide me how to avoid the scammed one.

Thks a lot.
September 13, 2018, 01:13:59 PM
I think Destream will do well.
The main aim of project DeStream is establishing a decentralized global platform for the streaming market that will allow maximizing the productivity of streamers,diversifying their activities and securing start-up capital.

#BlockchainExpo#Destream#stratis#destreamrush.
https://destream.io
September 13, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
Check Destream
https://destream.io
The main aim of project DeStream is establishing a decentralized global platform for the streaming market that will allow maximizing the productivity of streamers,diversifying their activities and securing start-up capital.
Activity: 54
September 13, 2018, 12:47:58 PM
There are many cheaters on the market. I want nice ICOs to come too. I hope these ICOs will make a nice profit. We need the money.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 185
September 12, 2018, 01:03:31 PM
I generally run with the abundance chiefs. I pick Yahoo. Yippee's tasks never fizzled and he picks the privilege ICOs. At that point run with the , colleagues profiles, white papers, guide, and promoting. On the off chance that you are fulfilled at that point continue with the abundance. Eligma is the great venture kept running by yippee. Experienced individuals can without much of a stretch recognize the great abundance effectively.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2018, 12:47:24 PM
 SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
Activity: 233
September 11, 2018, 08:38:49 AM
I am not sure about next great ICOs and variants that I see here are not reliable enough for me as well. I believe that crypto market has to be restored to offer really suitable ICOs which will be very profitable in work and the result will be good for all sides of this deal.
Activity: 89
September 10, 2018, 01:51:18 PM
Eloncity A very promising project, I find that many people appreciate this project. With the high score received from experienced investors, I find this project worthy of attention and participation at this stage. Anyone can follow the details at https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 03:15:31 AM
looked at the topic and see that there are enough good projects, but you need to be as cautious as possible in your investment. because with such a market, the price of a coin to a stock exchange is several times less than on a sale. if you invest in a very long time, then you can think
Activity: 58
September 08, 2018, 12:40:09 PM
Soar this project is achieving the goal to become a leading company in the market! We are witnessing a big increase! Projects are gaining momentum and show great results! Follow up and join this project to see the success of your project. https://soar.earth/
Pages:
Jump to: