Pages:
Author

Topic: Next good ICO? - page 6. (Read 7759 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 11:10:23 AM
Here's a good ICO that I can recommend. They are a peer-to-peer energy trading project based in London. Check out VLUX in their website - https://vlux.io/
copper member
Activity: 88
August 27, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
I think Ankr Network has a very big future! The team plans to create a resource-efficient blockchain infrastructure that truly enables distributed cloud computing (DCC) and provides a user-friendly infrastructure for business applications.
Activity: 13
August 27, 2018, 08:13:28 AM
I try to look for ICO that are bringing some real value to people. So basically with utility tokens.
Activity: 14
August 27, 2018, 08:08:37 AM
icorating.com on this website you can select the ico ,a lot of factors you need to check to join the ico ,be careful, learn all you can about the company and product.after all, so many people were deceived.
right, in my opinion, we must be careful in choosing ICO so that we are not deceived, indeed not all ICOs will succeed but as much as possible we try first to learn and find out all about the chosen project. choose a reliable team that has a good idea that can ensure the project is successful.
Activity: 87
August 27, 2018, 07:39:25 AM
icorating.com on this website you can select the ico ,a lot of factors you need to check to join the ico ,be careful, learn all you can about the company and product.after all, so many people were deceived.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
I am looking for the best ICO as well, and what do you think about current market? What is the best one for you now? I twill be interesting to know opinions from others.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 06:26:02 AM
Icos are not supported by me, I can't trust them because the risk to be scammed is very high and nobody wants to have such big losses. I believe that there will appear much more reliable deals than this one and in the future we'll have more chances for earning there.
Activity: 101
August 21, 2018, 05:53:05 AM
Do not believe in very easily in order to people who submitted in your line. We wager, the actual actually their own personal have no idea the actual concealed plan of the personal marketing campaign which they would like to market. Easier to then add work through reading through as well as browsing upon the web. Select as well as learn how to individuals higher rates bitcoiner which do not have the red-colored tag. Wish We will help you to prevent a few fishy progresses your own line.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 02:38:56 AM
There are not so many good crypto projects now, investors have no money left to invest and crypto projects will never be as compiled as before, but there are a few that I like: Bgogo is the first digital asset exchange with supernode listing authority, designed to list the most high quality and promising digital assets.  ChromaWay is a blockchain technology company.  Chromapolis is designed for a new generation of secure dapps which are easy to make, use and scale beyond what is currently possible.
I think there It were, but due to some scam ICO  launching together with those good ICO, so for the good of our Investment In cyrpto we must look first for their development team If they're reliable people and we read as well whats the purpose of its coin together with whitepaper.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 02:38:00 AM
There are not so many good crypto projects now, investors have no money left to invest and crypto projects will never be as compiled as before, but there are a few that I like: Bgogo is the first digital asset exchange with supernode listing authority, designed to list the most high quality and promising digital assets.  ChromaWay is a blockchain technology company.  Chromapolis is designed for a new generation of secure dapps which are easy to make, use and scale beyond what is currently possible.
Activity: 115
July 31, 2018, 05:29:31 AM
I recommended Thrive ico. Flourish is a Blockchain based Marketplace to BUY and SELL Advertising at low charges.
Presently the ico ended.This is difinitely will be a one of best n 2018.If u miss ico prepare tIndeed in the year 2018 a considerable measure of ICO that shows up and I think one about the best ICO today is TRACOIN (The World's First Global Market Place for Land Transport Systems). try not to miss, pre deal currently has begun and you will get 15% reward if get it now.o pick from trades.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 02:46:47 PM
Asura is a really good ico to invest in it is based on neo and aims to revolutionize the esport gaming world with strong partnerships it is surely going to change the esport future do check it out the crowdsale is still on
Activity: 41
July 29, 2018, 11:12:12 AM
I see a great potential of Elancity, I think it will be a good ICO ,he has a good team .
Activity: 65
July 29, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
Check this out:

https://ststoken.com
Activity: 89
July 29, 2018, 11:06:28 AM
Eloncity is a very serious project with an impressive market capitalization and today is one of the most promising! They do their best to take leading positions in its own field. The best opportunity for participate in ICO today! https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 90
July 28, 2018, 05:31:32 PM
Projects are not even near to being flawed and fraud as most of them token offerings went on on a rising adoption for customers. Try finance related icos.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 28, 2018, 04:33:43 AM
nowadays i prefer to wait for a while to join new icos. because there is no meaning to invest in new icos while there are so many very strong icos with good teams are already listed in exchanges below ico price.
Activity: 89
July 26, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
There are some really good ICO opportunities out there, a couple of which are set to take off.  As an example, there is a fantastic DEV-less Crypto-Currency investment opportunity - Marineco.in Amazing technology, Jarvis Protocol, super resilient network with blazing fast transactions - a great value investment with an amazing seed following.
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 04:49:52 AM
Best ICO project in 2018 is the Trufield project. Trufield is a decentralized medical records application that puts poor communities at the core. This humanitarian project will help developing countries while delivering huge returns to investors. Trufield Pre-ICO is live, buy Trufield tokens at 25% discount here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io. ICO will start on 31st July 2018
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
July 20, 2018, 05:50:50 PM
If you want to invest your money in an ICO (which is always risky), look at these projects: Origo_Network, Perlin, DxChain, guess they're the most interesting by the moment this post's written (2nd  half of July 2018). After 6 months we'll check whether they have brought profit and taken root in the market. I've given you names, and then it's up to you what to do. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: