Pages:
Author

Topic: Next month early January 2019. - page 11. (Read 14082 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 06:06:53 AM
What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley
I think mid January is the time when bearish market will come to an end and before that i will surely buy more Altcoins because it's more profitable to buy before bull run rather waiting for the bullish market confirmation and i might be wrong but there is always risk involved.
I hope that your prediction will come true so that everyone will having a smile in their faces but my perception is not for the first quarter of the first month but rather it might happen in last quarter of the 2019.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 05:55:02 AM
It is very hard to make any predictions nowadays in the cryptocurrency market. We all need a big bull run and i hope there will be one soon.

I usually make researches in the market and waiting for the projects milestones. XYO network and Farma Trust would be my best and most trusted cıins and would recommend everyone to get some of them.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
December 23, 2018, 05:54:01 AM
What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
Still waiting for the right time to buy cryptocurrency. The current market is not friendly enough to re-start investing. But hoping that at the beginning of the new year the cryptocurrency will rise again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 05:50:08 AM
Seeing this uncertain crypto situation really makes me confused when I want to buy coins or want to sell coins. I personally still hold a few coins. And if in January 2019 the price of coins can go up, chances are I will sell coins.
Activity: 1764
December 23, 2018, 05:45:26 AM
I most likely do not plan to invest in cryptocurrency anymore because manipulation is a very cruel thing and almost always the market is falling, I decided to focus on the bounties and on the tokens that I will receive from them, it will be more reliable and profitable.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 23, 2018, 05:42:36 AM

Now the crypto market is in a difficult situation, it is difficult to make any accurate predictions. But in any case, I still plan to continue to hold their coins. 90% of the money will be invested in the purchase of reliable coins from the number of top-20, and the remaining 10% will be invested in new coins that have good development potential.
better all invest in coins that already have a reputation, such as the top 10. than you tired it on a new coin, and it's potentially bad. if there is anyone who can be trusted, why should you try with a new coin
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
December 23, 2018, 05:15:03 AM
Let's see the btc and eth prices right after mid-january holidays. I suppose the siatuation wont change totally, so, I dont think I'm ready for investments.
Activity: 308
December 23, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

Now the crypto market is in a difficult situation, it is difficult to make any accurate predictions. But in any case, I still plan to continue to hold their coins. 90% of the money will be invested in the purchase of reliable coins from the number of top-20, and the remaining 10% will be invested in new coins that have good development potential.
Activity: 187
December 23, 2018, 04:28:34 AM
For me it is very difficult to predict a good coin in 2019. Because the market is not yet fully recovered. However, many people think that ETH will be stable and have the opportunity to return to high prices. We'll see next month. Does this really happen or otherwise. To be sure we all hope that next month the market will be better than now.
Activity: 490
December 22, 2018, 01:48:52 PM
The situation in the market is really discouraging, but still I believe in the growth of the market and therefore will continue to invest!
A wonderful decision that today needs to be taken by every person who today understands that such a decision is the most correct, especially if you take investment in earnest, so I also invest as you
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 22, 2018, 07:00:37 AM
The situation in the market is really discouraging, but still I believe in the growth of the market and therefore will continue to invest!
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 22, 2018, 06:51:58 AM
What I like about the uncertain market is that it gives you more time to buy cheap Crypto currencies. You might be waiting for money from other kind of investment and wish Crypto market do not go up until you reinvest this money in it.
My plan is to hold whatever happens, because the market will recover sooner or later. I have many altcoins, but my biggest portions are in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I am agree with you. In this bear market, we have an opportunity buying good altcoin with cheap price. Many potential coin in the future and if we buying now, when market start recover, we can make big profits from it. Cryptocurrency give many opportunity and i think its depend on us to take advantages on this bear market
Activity: 406
December 22, 2018, 06:08:25 AM

I do not plan to recommend any coins for investment. But in any case, January 2019 will be a great time to buy reliable cryptocurrencies. After all, prices are at their minimum, it is possible to cheaply buy good coins to earn income in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 21, 2018, 07:25:12 PM
What I like about the uncertain market is that it gives you more time to buy cheap Crypto currencies. You might be waiting for money from other kind of investment and wish Crypto market do not go up until you reinvest this money in it.
My plan is to hold whatever happens, because the market will recover sooner or later. I have many altcoins, but my biggest portions are in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 183
December 21, 2018, 07:03:46 PM
The crypto market today is like a ghost for the people who are inside, very scary. The price is decreasing drastically making the heart beat very fast, there are even some who are frustrated. But behind the frightening fears there were some people who took advantage of the situation by buying altcoins which, according to their predictions, would be booming next year, he had high hopes for the altcoins he invested. We hope that all of January 2019 BTC or Altcoin will be victorious again.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 06:50:22 PM
I still don't plan to invest anymore, the market conditions are still not possible, the direction of price movements is difficult to determine. To avoid more losses I chose to wait and see. If there are good rumours and signals, I think I will start, hopefully coming soon.
indeed, if you see the current conditions, there must be many who are afraid to invest again, but this can be a good time to buy lots of coins. the value of the coin is currently down, but believe the market will definitely increase again and won't be like this. be patient and use your time well because you can finally regret, if you think that in the future it will rise high, you will definitely invest from now on.
Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 21, 2018, 06:45:38 PM
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market will start growing in the spring of 2019. I think we still have time to invest.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 21, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
I still don't plan to invest anymore, the market conditions are still not possible, the direction of price movements is difficult to determine. To avoid more losses I chose to wait and see. If there are good rumours and signals, I think I will start, hopefully coming soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 06:14:22 PM
I also think that from January 2019 an incredibly strong pamp of the entire cryptocurrency market will begin
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 06:09:48 PM
Today it is difficult to foresee the future, I am waiting for the growth of Bitcoin and etherium, and after that I will pay attention to other altcoins.
yes it is indeed difficult to predict the future, but most people believe that in 2019 prices will rise and there will be changes. of course we only need to hold back and wait for him here. lots of altcoins that are promising and you have to try and choose them.
Pages:
Jump to: