Pages:
Author

Topic: Next month early January 2019. - page 8. (Read 14082 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
December 26, 2018, 01:13:55 PM
Yes , I have plans to invest in several altcoins , but not in early january 2019 , because market still will be bearish . I don't expect a change in the global trend of the market until 2020, so for now I do not plan to invest in altcoins. Normal intraday trading is the best solution to earn money right now.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 26, 2018, 12:31:10 PM
What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley
next month i'd like to waTCH out for some hype on ADA, especially for IRONX and TRAXIA, it seems something good will happen early next month. Well, these are all theories as the crypto sphere cannot be adequately predicted
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 12:19:19 PM
What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?

I do not plan to invest. I will go to hold. Perhaps in very durable. I do not like what is happening in the market now. Many lose money. All of course depends on the bull. If he does not come this year, the fall will be significant.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 12:12:40 PM
I am waiting for next month january 2019 and I expect that bitcoin and other crypto currency will give the good profit all investors who have been afraid in this year to see the result of crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 26, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
I will stick to the old plan: accumulate bitcoin, ether and ripple. All other actions will be based on the situation. If I see the possibility of earning money on any of the altcoins, then I will gladly take advantage of this.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
December 26, 2018, 11:34:40 AM
My plan at the beginning of next year is to sell all the altcoins that I have. due to the declining market conditions lately, I think the price of crypto currencies is difficult to return to in its heyday.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 11:16:54 AM
I feel the correction is over, there will be a steady growth in the price of Bitcoin and ETH, in 2019, Now is the best time to invest in BTC and ETH, other Altcoin can be consider after researching about the Altcoin, considering there service/product, the team involve and there past track record, several Altcoin willbe extinct even after the correction.
If the crypto currency can show growth within a couple of months of 2019, then we can talk about a possible repetition of 2017, but I expect more stabilization than growth
Activity: 34
Merit: 62
December 26, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
Next month is crypto dump, January wont bring any magic.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 25, 2018, 06:55:58 PM
it is surely hard to determine which crypto would be able to recover from the continuous market downfall at this moment. Also, the increase is still uncertain for 2019. The idea of a price increase is just pure speculations or predictions of the majority. There is a tendency that the market would still be on downfall in 2019. So let's just hope that the market next year would be way better than this year. Avoid investing at this point, and rather wait for recovery to first occur.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
December 25, 2018, 06:46:39 PM
I feel the correction is over, there will be a steady growth in the price of Bitcoin and ETH, in 2019, Now is the best time to invest in BTC and ETH, other Altcoin can be consider after researching about the Altcoin, considering there service/product, the team involve and there past track record, several Altcoin willbe extinct even after the correction.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
December 25, 2018, 05:52:10 PM
it seems waiting is at the moment the most sensible thing to do. that is why i am waiting to see how the prices will develop on the market. only then i will decide if and how much i will invest or not.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
December 25, 2018, 05:30:59 PM
I remember last January as good memories but same feelings will not happen in same month of  next year.  Prices are not volatile like in old days because governmetns will try to hold cryptocurrencies so it will be under the radar.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 25, 2018, 05:19:33 PM
There will be correction by January, Bitcoin will move back to price closer to $3000 at the early part of the year. It may dump for just few weeks in the month but will never exceed January before it gets closer to $5000 and wont go beyond the price.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
December 25, 2018, 05:14:24 PM
We are in bearish market and it will be hard to just point on any coin for investing in but it will be nice to stick with most usable coin and very good coin that has a very good potential now to at least have hope to surely bounce like ETH, btc, ltc, xrp , dash , bnb and so other good coin .
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 25, 2018, 04:45:51 PM
I bought ethereum for $ 90 and did not regret. I think the price will not be lower. shastichno already sold because I think that there will be a decline lower after a small increase
I think those who did not buy Ethereum for $80 already very much regret such a wonderful missed opportunity to quickly get a decent profit in a short time
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 25, 2018, 04:34:03 PM
I bought ethereum for $ 90 and did not regret. I think the price will not be lower. shastichno already sold because I think that there will be a decline lower after a small increase
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
December 25, 2018, 04:03:02 PM
I think we will tend to experience more of stable coins next year. So, I might have to invest in some great projects because I believe in the market getting stabled next year. Ethereum has also been getting better now. So, I expect more of this nature come next year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 25, 2018, 03:56:11 PM
Well, the year we are about entering has got so many opportunities yet to be unlocked. Whereas some of these opportunities are already available, due to some good altcoins that are offered at cheat rates.
Activity: 438
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 03:08:53 PM
My plan is to enjoy the last days of 2018. I spent the whole year thinking about electronic money, I should spend a little bit of time with my family. In the beginning of 2019, I will probably buy ETH. This currency will have a big change early next year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 25, 2018, 03:04:46 PM
It seems that stable Coins are gaining more and more popularity, now people have a choice in which coins to wait out the fall of the market. Recently introduced, they are already in the top.
Pages:
Jump to: