Pages:
Author

Topic: Next month early January 2019. - page 17. (Read 14082 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
December 16, 2018, 07:33:12 PM
In the past two months I have invested in several altcoins, including the ETA token, this is the Etheera project. I think that at the moment it is one of the most promising Swiss projects related to real estate and having at least a tenfold prospect of a rise in the price of a token in the next half a year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
December 16, 2018, 07:00:22 PM
It is difficult to predict the market situation in the coming period
One positive news the market may raise some thing and vice versa
Market mechanisms are not alone in controlling the way they work
There are whales
Never forget that.

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 16, 2018, 06:58:27 PM
There is a lot of altcoins who decrease the price are good to invest for the next year 2019. So better right now to keep more altcoins just do research to avoid coin whowho did not good to invest for the year 2019. Just invest only base on your own research and trust to yourself.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
December 16, 2018, 06:53:58 PM
What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley

In 2019, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple will be good. I hope that I will not be mistaken with forecasts. I invest precisely in these coins.
I think ethereum could grow in 2019 but as the usual case this is hard to predict if by that year their is rapid growth on eth. With these bearish condition hoping for this coin to increase.
Activity: 336
December 16, 2018, 06:50:42 PM
What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?

In 2019, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple will be good. I hope that I will not be mistaken with forecasts. I invest precisely in these coins.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
December 16, 2018, 06:45:02 PM
To invest in the time now I have not been brave enough because there has been no sign of a positive movement but if told to choose then I would choose stellar because of year to year stellar movement is very remarkable. For last year's stellar managed to grab new ATH and hope in the next year stellar can make new ATH again.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 06:33:41 PM
if in my opinion it's still very hard. in January 2019. the price of bitcoin and etherium rose again. if the price goes up the chances are only a little. but I still have thoughts if the price will go down again
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
December 16, 2018, 06:27:47 PM
Next year can be the  new wave of crypto development into a better state.
I hope it can be used as the fixing time for the previous year that suffer a great loss for everyone.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
December 16, 2018, 06:20:27 PM
Bitcoin for sure Smiley the man told to me "if you want to invest on crypto, you have to bitcoin and that is not good invest to any another cryptocurrency because altcoin will follow the king!"
We love some project also price of the token dump too, in this situation we should buy more cryptocurrency. Don't panic and don't be crazy Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 06:14:56 PM
If you invest in altcoins now, you should buy such as Ripple, EOS, OMG, Ethereum, Waves and ADA. I think these coins have great potential in 2019.

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

It's very hard to determine ahead which altcoins will perform very well in 2019 because even the popular and established coins like bitcoin and ethereum have not been doing well throughout this year. It's all about speculations and luck for now.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 05:20:04 PM
Last year most people withdrew their profits, market went down. However I don't think this year will be the same because I hope people don't sell their coins with 1/10th of their initial price Cheesy Or they must have sold it till now. I think we will see a rise with Bakkt and ETF.
I hope that by the next month there will be more improvements in price and able to make another historical in crypto .We're waiting for how many months and still december is in hype in market. Let just keep involving here because anytime it has potential to grow or repeat again.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
December 16, 2018, 05:02:06 PM
Last year most people withdrew their profits, market went down. However I don't think this year will be the same because I hope people don't sell their coins with 1/10th of their initial price Cheesy Or they must have sold it till now. I think we will see a rise with Bakkt and ETF.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 04:59:56 PM
Next month early January I predict the market would turn out well. Though one can't say for sure,But every tendency is there.Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 16, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

Everyone will promote the project where he's involved. By my side, I'm buying eth.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
December 16, 2018, 03:51:16 PM
My plan is to keep waiting and holding my coins due to this certain drops we have experienced. I dont think of quiting just because of this. There is always a time when prices go down but most importantly, we should not sell our stocks without profit.
[/quote]
I agree with you. Well, if you have a loss, then you have lost a lot already. Try to endure a few more months. When BTC comes back to it, while you're back.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 03:35:44 PM
It is almost right that there is a change in crypto-marketet in jan-2019. And this good time is coming.

Jan 19 is important. A lot of people were waiting for Dec and nothing happened so new year and prices so low. I have high hopes for jan - feb
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
December 16, 2018, 03:30:12 PM
In my opinion, this year shark has used other tactics. They no longer pump old money because there are too many people to keep them. Sharks this year focused on new coins and have good foundation.
My plan is to buy and hold new and good coins. It has fallen sharply recently.
Activity: 402
December 16, 2018, 03:29:55 PM
Anyone who isn't investing right now is just crazy. People complain about missing the boat but now that it has returned they don't want to jump in. They will regret it next year when prices start to rise again
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 16, 2018, 03:26:11 PM
There are a number of interesting coin to invest in early next year but firstly the market has to get better and bounce back but I would most likely favour ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: