Pages:
Author

Topic: Next month early January 2019. - page 19. (Read 14082 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 12:32:23 AM
the year 2019 will give the movement could not be unexpected. Crypto can just be experiencing a recovery but also will fall. but as long as it's been at a cheap price then buy just in time for a good result the year 2019. probably the most eagerly anticipated is the ethereum hardfork delayed and hope this will be able to make the market look fresher.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 12:15:17 AM
The drop in crypto market prices and the prediction of an increase in market value at the end of the year, it cannot be proven. The plan and mission that I did during Crypto entered this period of decline I decided to continue to invest a lot of investment in various places. Besides that, it is productive in participating in the ICO. In addition to waiting for the market price to rise again, the strategy can also reduce boredom and will provide multiple benefits for the future (if you get good coins and ICO).
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 09:37:02 PM
Keep saving existing coins and buy some new coins and start investing again with the new coin, I am sure that in early 2019 the beginning of crypto awakening will gradually slowly crypto rise again
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2018, 09:25:41 PM
My plan is to sell half of my coins when the price recovery starts. I need to recover from my losses and I can't hodl my coin for that long. As much as possible, I don't want to sell at a low price but my capital doesn't permit it. I'll hodl my remaining coins in prep for the next bull run. Its hard to have a capital that is coming from debt, you will be forced to sell even if you don't want to.

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 09:01:11 PM
What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley

At the moment I don't plan to invest on any altcoins because of the current market situation. Maybe, soon in january 2019, when I see some opportunity that altcoins are recovering, maybe I will invest on it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
December 14, 2018, 08:52:06 PM
What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
I have already invested by buying some dips of the large cap coins and i don't intend to hold for a short term. Irrespective of how long the bear market will last, i know for certain that the bull market will happen. If next month January, 2019 initiates the bull market, it will be a good news for all crypto users but i don't rely on that.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2018, 08:12:41 PM
I have already invested on some alternate coins and I am ready for next year. I just hope that there will be at least a slight recovery in terms of price. A lot of people will lost their confidence on crypto if the market doesn't recover that well by 2019. We don't need to be a genius to understand how frustrating it is to wait for something that is never gonna happen. Hopefully, things will change next year.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
December 14, 2018, 12:15:50 PM
Probably this is the best time to buy and fill your bag as still the big coins are suffering from market crash. So don't worry some things will arrive soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 14, 2018, 12:00:26 PM
For me one of the tokens that will rise as early as January is Ethereum.
Due to the hard fork and Ethereum 2.0.
That is why it is best to buy now and hold it on your wallet.
I believe on what Vitalik is telling to the community and i trust ETHEREUM.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
Looking at the situation in the market, I would not like to recommend any coin, because it is difficult to say what will happen next with the market!
I think we should dare to speculate, if you are confused about finding what coins are good for your investment, then my advice is you can choose Bitcoin. I think holding Bitcoin is the safest choice, but it's valid for the long term.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
December 14, 2018, 08:52:11 AM
Meanwhile, I tried to invest in the best coins and if I would invest in the ICO project, it would be riskier. The crypto coin market has no sign that it will increase. Now stay patient and keep monitoring the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 08:45:19 AM
Looking at the situation in the market, I would not like to recommend any coin, because it is difficult to say what will happen next with the market!
Activity: 299
December 14, 2018, 08:43:12 AM
by looking at market conditions like this indeed make me hesitant to invest now, maybe if later in 2019 the market has started to recover then I will start my investment again,
and I will also look for new coins in 2019 for me to hold later that year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
December 14, 2018, 08:38:17 AM
I am already buying altcoins when the market is low now. I don't think there will be an uptrend in January, and i don't even expect an uptrend recently, but at the moment it makes sense to buy from dip prices.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
We have to wait for this market to stabilize and revive from this bearish trend then we have to start putting money here.

And when do you think this can happen? It seems that the situation can change very quickly, especially when no one is waiting. Surely we can say that the situation will change only in case of some kind of cataclysms.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 08:19:30 AM
In general, I think that the beginning of 2019 will be generally good for the growth of cryptoactive assets. A lot of events for different coins are scheduled for December-January.
maybe there will be an increase at the beginning of next year, because maybe this bad period will end next year and return to a pleasant time. good coins will get better and will rise and develop so you have to keep holding your coins. A person's beliefs are different, what he thinks is different and everything is your choice and hope you remain patient.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
December 14, 2018, 07:40:17 AM
Taking into account such a trist situation on the crypto market, there are not so many people who is ready to invest in new projects and ICOs.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 14, 2018, 07:13:12 AM
Of course many people hope that in 2019 crypto will recover. Actually it is very suitable now for investment. Because now with the crypto market situation, I think if someone wants an investment it is certainly very fitting. Altcoin is of course as usual, namely Bitcoin, Ethereum, and also Ripple. And there are many more potential altcoins for 2019.
Activity: 490
December 14, 2018, 06:29:07 AM
In general, I think that the beginning of 2019 will be generally good for the growth of cryptoactive assets. A lot of events for different coins are scheduled for December-January.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
December 14, 2018, 04:23:11 AM
In the current situation which is uncertain with the crypto market, it is rather risky and risky to invest in altcoins, because many altcoins which actually after ico actually decrease in price. it is better to invest in certain ethereum which will be stable and can be trusted
Pages:
Jump to: