Pages:
Author

Topic: next trend in blockchain/crypto?? - page 4. (Read 1322 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 02:39:21 AM
Nowadays there are a lot of rumors about STO trends and regulators is coming it is indisputable
Activity: 588
December 14, 2018, 01:49:16 AM
We can see security token which was talking everywhere. So I think it will be a trend for 2019. I also hope that a new trend will appear soon  and it will give us a bright future for crypto market  Cheesy
Activity: 322
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 14, 2018, 12:11:27 AM
One of the new trend on blockchain/crypto is CoinBundle, which began the market of instead of choosing on which coin to invest, investing in a bundle of selected stable/thematic coins.

If you're interested, they're giving $5 / 100 BNDL according to some investment.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 08:27:07 PM
What do you guys think will be the next big thing in crypto? IMO it's going to be security tokens, microchains/sidechains (like MOAC), cross-chain compatibilities of public blockchains, and gaming/collectibles (like Gods Unchained)

What about you guys?

I guess I much prefer to have more regularities in ICO to figure out scam project to increase the reliability of the ICOS in order for the market value of altcoins and bitcoin to increase. I guess FUD's affects too much.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 13, 2018, 07:59:02 PM
I am trying to envisage what will be so common by next year. I believe so many ICOs will be forced to pack off by the time regulations set in. By then STOs will be trending. Although there will still be ICOs that will be regulated as well.
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 06:52:13 PM
What do you guys think will be the next big thing in crypto? IMO it's going to be security tokens, microchains/sidechains (like MOAC), cross-chain compatibilities of public blockchains, and gaming/collectibles (like Gods Unchained)

What about you guys?
It looks like this token is interesting because, in terms of the concept it is also good and can be used for many things I want to use it, but I also wait for the others to be afraid there are still many good ones and that's where I get confused which one to choose,
I'll try to be more sensitive in choosing it later.

For those of you that are looking at MOAC, this is a post they published recently: https://medium.com/moac/explaining-moacs-ground-breaking-technology-95362b8aa99a
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 13, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

What about you guys?
well, i feel that games field will be expanded as well as security tokens, we need it badly anyway. blockchain will take some unexpeted turn, i don't know why though. just prediction Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
December 13, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
Next trend in crypto will be finding another job while investing in crypto. That is the only chance for crypto to grow again.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
December 13, 2018, 10:20:20 AM
The next trend in the blockchain will be highly revolutionary and will be adopted in the every sector of the industry. But the token market will exist or not no one can tell now completely. Every country is now look out for adopting this sophisticated technology without the allowing of cryptocurrency. If this will possible then the demand for the crypto market will no more grow.
Activity: 394
December 13, 2018, 10:15:12 AM

What about you guys?
It looks like this token is interesting because, in terms of the concept it is also good and can be used for many things I want to use it, but I also wait for the others to be afraid there are still many good ones and that's where I get confused which one to choose,
I'll try to be more sensitive in choosing it later.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 13, 2018, 09:55:57 AM
I believe that the future of cryptos is currently in the security tokens and transactions, it is important to emphasize that until now we do not have all the usability that can be given to cryptos, so in the future, we can discover usefulness that we would not even imagine now.
Recently, there was  a lot of news that security tokens will not be in demand either, and STO is a format that will not work
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
so far only support for technology, games and also several platforms. maybe in the future, blockchain / crypto should be more directed to their functional as a payment tool that is often used.
Activity: 222
Merit: 104
December 12, 2018, 05:38:07 PM
The next big thing in blockchain will be tokenization. Real usage of the technology for different purposes in the industry. It could be a game changer for mass adoption.

I am on the same page but to add to that, I think platforms like MOAC that allow companies to build their own dapps without having to worry about scalability and trust are going to be huge.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 11, 2018, 07:08:56 PM
The next big thing in blockchain will be tokenization. Real usage of the technology for different purposes in the industry. It could be a game changer for mass adoption.
Activity: 444
Merit: 254
December 11, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

What about you guys?

I think more attention will be directed to regulations and cleaning the market from scam projects and shit coins. It will be a time of keeping promises from crypto teams.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 11, 2018, 02:43:20 PM
Security tokens sound plausible indeed, but I really think that the coin (or type of coin) that causes a massive bull run hasn't been developed yet.
It probably will be something rather simple and stay under the radar, but when the time comes everyone will be like "how we didn't think of it before?!".

Also, I think ICOs still be relevant when the devs are honest and ask as much money as they really need. Greed is often times the reason why nice things come to an end and fail.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 02:35:40 PM
I guess security tokens like Zcash, Monero will be the next trend in crypto. In addition, Dan Larimer said, that he want to develop security crypto with super speed transactions.

Given that the cryptocurrency increasingly falls under the influence of various regularities, security tokens will develop very rapidly in the near future. Also, in Russia, cryptocurrency is imposed, which will increase the popularity of security tokens.

I still believe in coin to use more work in this life than coin in a certain field. Because it can grow fast at any time, similar to the Nano, it can be used and applied in many areas, and most of the areas are very necessary nowadays as fast and less fee
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 11, 2018, 02:32:59 PM
Perhaps innovation and demand will be an innovation aimed at improving security for investors, as this will attract big money in cryptocurrency, and add a positive image.
also reduce the possibility for the implementation of the scam, that is, any restrictions or a set of measures for teams planning to implement the project and ICO
something in that direction
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 11, 2018, 02:08:52 PM
I guess security tokens like Zcash, Monero will be the next trend in crypto. In addition, Dan Larimer said, that he want to develop security crypto with super speed transactions.

Given that the cryptocurrency increasingly falls under the influence of various regularities, security tokens will develop very rapidly in the near future. Also, in Russia, cryptocurrency is imposed, which will increase the popularity of security tokens.
Activity: 448
December 11, 2018, 01:31:54 PM
I believe that the future of cryptos is currently in the security tokens and transactions, it is important to emphasize that until now we do not have all the usability that can be given to cryptos, so in the future, we can discover usefulness that we would not even imagine now.
Pages:
Jump to: