Pages:
Author

Topic: next trend in blockchain/crypto?? - page 5. (Read 1322 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 11, 2018, 01:25:50 PM
What do you guys think will be the next big thing in crypto? IMO it's going to be security tokens, microchains/sidechains (like MOAC), cross-chain compatibilities of public blockchains, and gaming/collectibles (like Gods Unchained)

What about you guys?

Security tokens are gaining popularity so we will probably see more STOs in the future.
Cross-chain of public blockchains could also be a thing in the future but maybe in five years?
The others, I have no idea if they'll ever become a trend.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
December 11, 2018, 01:16:40 PM
securities are going to be pretty hot in the next few years. Good alternatives to public blockchains for dapps are going to be huge as they all scale their communities. Have my eyes on MOAC and EOS
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 08, 2018, 03:05:21 PM
Security tokens looks quite promising now.
Also decentralised exchanges are quite interesting sphere imho.
I wonder how this all will evolve and what we'll see here next.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 07, 2018, 05:58:32 PM
What do you guys think will be the next big thing in crypto? IMO it's going to be security tokens, microchains/sidechains (like MOAC), cross-chain compatibilities of public blockchains, and gaming/collectibles (like Gods Unchained)

What about you guys?

The problem is that already existing ideas are not brought to a logical conclusion. Very few projects have released the final product, which will be claimed by mankind. I think we should wait, what will come of it and whether it will find real use. And only after that, talk about new ideas.

I know that MOAC rolled out mainnet like half a year ago. Also announced a partnership today: https://medium.com/oathprotocol/oath-protocol-and-moac-team-up-in-strategic-partnership-f38427784a17
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

What about you guys?

The problem is that already existing ideas are not brought to a logical conclusion. Very few projects have released the final product, which will be claimed by mankind. I think we should wait, what will come of it and whether it will find real use. And only after that, talk about new ideas.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 10:55:40 AM
As far as I have seen most of the utility tokens right now are dropping low. But compared to security token, the token that is on security token when we see on the market is dropping but just low compared to utility token. I think security tokens are the next trend.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 06:05:24 PM
MOAC and EOS. I see them going head to head in the upcoming year
Activity: 333
December 06, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
The event I can predict now is probably STO. I think this may be the best explosion point in 2019, but now I am not sure that STO will be popular around the world. If it can be achieved, the cryptocurrency will take off again.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 12:04:23 AM
The technology of Blockchain will gradually be applied in life. It does everything well. But I think the security element is a necessity  Cool
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 05, 2018, 10:53:03 PM
I think there's lots of potential in securities, sure. But infrastructure blockchains are going to be big. My favorite are EOS and MOAC atm.

yeah ...
blockchain project based on infrastructure will be huge in the future maybe started in 2019,,
i think a huge project based on infrastructure will be born in 2019,,  Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
December 05, 2018, 09:54:03 PM
The coins that performed the best in this year were the coins that are designed to be very stable, I believe that the next trend during the next year are going to be decentralized exchanges, people are going to try to find a way to trade their coins without having to go through centralized exchanges, that is why I have invested a significant amount of my money in some of those coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 08:35:37 PM

What about you guys?

I guess ICO regulations are going to be implemented since there is a lot of news about the sec's activity in the past months, there might be a more secured ICO and project implementation that awaits.
Activity: 300
Merit: 5
December 05, 2018, 08:32:49 PM
I think there's lots of potential in securities, sure. But infrastructure blockchains are going to be big. My favorite are EOS and MOAC atm.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 05, 2018, 07:52:05 PM
Most of what i have been seeing now and that i see investors having interest in are STOs. Right now, the trend of things are beginning to change. Even if investors are going to invest in ICOs, they have to comply with some regulations. As for STOs, they are already compliant. This makes it safe for investors not to fall victim of scam projects that are almost all over.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 07:46:29 PM
I think that security tokens will be the next big trend in crypto. They will be regulated and they will attract many
institutional investors as well and it can be a game changer to this market situation we have.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
December 05, 2018, 06:45:57 AM
The next trend to be is that the government will get into the crypto thingy like securities and regulation, and most scam cryptos and tokens will be burned out. STO and equity shares are of the next big thing for crypto. Cross-chains, side-chains, atomic-swap, scalability improvement and merchant tie-ups are in the process of development but this will be the trend for upcoming years.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 05, 2018, 05:58:41 AM
I think it will be a complete and best financial ecosystem . Any solid project with a better financial system then the traditional fiat thing, will hit big time and make crypto adoption way easier and better. So, I believe in a system with more digital assets price stability and backed with real precious assets like gold. Plus a sure way to convert the crypto into fiat any time wanted...

Honestly, I see this future in the Gigzi project. It will help us financially and consolidate crypto adoption too..

JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
December 05, 2018, 05:32:24 AM

What about you guys?

in my opinion cryptocurrency focused on Security and Gaming industries will be the next trend on crypto world my friend  Wink
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 05, 2018, 05:22:48 AM
I don't want to predict the future of any cryptocurrency. I prefer to talk about the facts I can see. I think the next trend in the market will inevitably happen after the ETF is approved!
Activity: 532
December 05, 2018, 05:20:54 AM

What about you guys?
I guess security tokens like Zcash, Monero will be the next trend in crypto. In addition, Dan Larimer said, that he want to develop security crypto with super speed transactions.

yes I also think so, many predict that more security tokens are asked because the business opportunities that are owned are far greater than other concepts.
Pages:
Jump to: