Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 146. (Read 785515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome

Reached top 100 on coinmarketcap and 400,000 dollar marketcap! Congrats guys! Looking great from here on out!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Im telling ya... these are the most organic charts I have ever followed. The most amazing part will be reflecting back on this time in the early stages to think "wow... if we only knew"

I don't complain Smiley
Called NIRO at 364 and hold my "bag" since that.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mirraxs-high-risk-altcoin-investment-guide-for-2016-1287481

Congratulations. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
Im telling ya... these are the most organic charts I have ever followed. The most amazing part will be reflecting back on this time in the early stages to think "wow... if we only knew"

I really do hope you are right.  I have been following Niro since the GPU channel launched. 

Are we any closer to getting listed on Polo?

I think Polo has had to taken notice of Nexus by now but the more we tweet about it and the more people who fill out the coin add form to polo the better. Its a matter of time and honestly i believe Polo is missing out big with Nexus.

Nexus made it to 102 on coinmarketcap so I suspect that the next price jump to 2500 satoshi will put us on the first page of coin marketcap, get more trader exposure (Since majority of investors use CMC to pick coins) and Polo uses CMC as a gauge.

Just keep on tweeting to polo... filling out forms... I saw a bunch of people in the Polo Trollbox asking why Niro has not been added yet. Thats a good sign.

Keep the volume up on Bittrex. There is alot of automated tools for this exactly, if you don't feel like manually trading. The volume is the biggest factor. "If we host this wallet with our system resourses can this coin make us money from transaction tax"
SmileyGnome

I really do hope you are right.  I have been following Niro since the GPU channel launched. 

I think Polo has had to taken notice of Nexus by now but the more we tweet about it and the more people who fill out the coin add form to polo the better. Its a matter of time and honestly i believe Polo is missing out big with Nexus.

Nexus made it to 102 on coinmarketcap so I suspect that the next price jump to 2500 satoshi will put us on the first page of coin marketcap, get more trader exposure (Since majority of investors use CMC to pick coins) and Polo uses CMC as a gauge.

Just keep on tweeting to polo... filling out forms... I saw a bunch of people in the Polo Trollbox asking why Niro has not been added yet. Thats a good sign.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

i been following for while as well. Can see a big jump in price soon.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

I don't complain Smiley
Called NIRO at 364 and hold my "bag" since that.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mirraxs-high-risk-altcoin-investment-guide-for-2016-1287481
SmileyGnome
legendary
Activity: 1036
https://bmy.guide
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
bit of buying hardly any selling going on good steady climb Smiley

It's the first time I really want to hold a coin long term and not just do a quick flip. I guess I am getting crazy.

I have the same problem as you Smiley
Staking the coin and looking forward to 10k+
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

It's the first time I really want to hold a coin long term and not just do a quick flip. I guess I am getting crazy.

Yeah Niro does that to people = )
SmileyGnome
Please tweet @Poloniex to add @NexusNiro and retweet tweets directed at Nexus Niro to get their attention.

In just five minutes of your time you can also fill out the coin add at
https://m.poloniex.com/coinRequest

Thanks! -Keith
SmileyGnome
Nice pump!  Wonder if there will be a new ATH?

Not a pump, its organic market buying. People see what it is worth.
Activity: 318
Nice pump!  Wonder if there will be a new ATH?
now that was a big jump in price Smiley need more exposure. imagine if polo did add it!

defo a keeper.
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!

Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
So where does Nexus go from here? Price is holding stable with almost zero volume, which seam like an indicator of holders expecting to happen something that most of the market is not aware of. Similar to VRC at the moment.

Nexus continues to be developed in the background and some strong relationships are also being built within the crypto community and outside.  The Trust Network is laying the groundwork for much to come.  As far as why the price is holding stable at this point, I believe many folks see the value in what Nexus currently is and what is to come, not to mention the low marketcap when compared to many other projects.

Feel free to send me a PM on here or email to [email protected] for an invite to our Slack group.

Jump to: