Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 220. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Well you will enjoy the work I've been doing as far as Trust Keys, Variable Stake Weight, so forth. Almost ready for final testnet release, I'll keep everyone posted to my progress today at finishing it. Could be a couple more days though as I'm just about at the compiling stage which means debugging is next.

This should finalize nPoS Wink
So far trust keys are done, working out the Variable Weight, and then to testing it personally and then to testnet release to let it run for about a week to ensure the variable interest is working as it should so forth.

One of the prime points of this aspect of nPoS is that Variable Interest builds not from holding coins, but from staking coins. This will give incentive to users to secure the network, as their interest rates will increase to 3% over a year's worth of staking as long as their trust key doesn't expire. A trust key expires after no stake blocks seen for ~2 weeks.

Another aspect is securing the network from those wanting to hold their coins to build weight to produce more blocks at current difficulty later on down the road as the highest weight will always be awarded to daily stakers who are staking with their trust key. Weight will take 30 days to build the Genesis Coinstake which will establish the Trust Key, and being the growth of interest rate from 0.5% to 3% after 1 year.

This also allows Trust Keys to be given staking limits such as, 1 stake block every 100 blocks, or whatever limit I set. This prevents yet one more possible attack vector, and ensures the security in nPoS reflects the security already implemented accordingly, and that even larger coin holders have less advantage to getting stake blocks as smaller holders, for their stake blocks with their trust key will only be allowed to a set quantity daily, which opens the doors for smaller stakers to get their blocks in.

Thank You,
Viz.

What is to prevent larger coin holders simply splitting their coins across multiple wallets to avoid set quantity?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Recycling evolved into merging, which means when I get to the point of building the merging system, Nexus will merge the economy of said clone coin into Niro producing minimal inflation %, and giving users who are bag holders a new chance at securing their assets.

I'll have to post information regarding merging soon once OP redesign is complete. The point of this coin is producing technological innovation to bridge deficiencies in the industry, in efforts to bring more wealth into the economy. This is why it stands currently with 15 innovations that are new to the industry, with many more to come.

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Okey so i got a bag of shitcoins?  can i trade them into something else with this "coinshield" ? And if so How and Where can i do that?    or did i miss the point of this coin?

Huh
legendary
By the end of the week for sure, mining up testnet coins on my new testnet right now to run my final nPoS tests and tuning. Once I finish my tests I'll release the public testnet to get everyone staking and make sure everything works as it should outside the scope of just a few of my servers.

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Building new Testnet now with new rules for nPoS, Variable Weight, and Trust Keys. Old Testnet is no longer being supported on my servers, I will post an update to release last phase testnet binaries as soon as I finish this last bit of code for nPoS. For now I'm building up coins on this new Testnet to finish my last few nPoS tests. Keep Posted.

Thank You,
Viz.

release of new test net later today?
legendary
Building new Testnet now with new rules for nPoS, Variable Weight, and Trust Keys. Old Testnet is no longer being supported on my servers, I will post an update to release last phase testnet binaries as soon as I finish this last bit of code for nPoS. For now I'm building up coins on this new Testnet to finish my last few nPoS tests. Keep Posted.

Thank You,
Viz.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Hi,
can anyone try the amd skminer for linux ?
It can be found here: github/djm34/skminer-amd

It requires boost, openssl, jansson, amd_sdk (obviously...)
To compile it you need to go into source and do:

autoreconf -i;
./configure
make

It is based on an early version of bitslapper without the webserver (had problem to get it to work on windows and even to compile it on linux).

Don't mind the performance, it should be a bit lower that its latest release (or even mine  Grin)
I just need to know if it works with linux

Thanks,
djm
looking gd. just picked up a few more Smiley anything under 900 I classing as cheap so everyone enjoy and stock up now before the moon rocket Cheesy
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
your irc channel is invite only ?? how to get one.

IRC open to all at #nexusniro
Activity: 799
Seems there is an issue with gpu miner clock control when using 14.4 drivers; for example running 3x 280x specify in conf 1000,1000,1000 gpu core 1250,1250,1250 for memory checking with gpuz i have 1000,1500 1100,1500 1100,1500. Similar results on 5 x 280x rig.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
your irc channel is invite only ?? how to get one.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Well you will enjoy the work I've been doing as far as Trust Keys, Variable Stake Weight, so forth. Almost ready for final testnet release, I'll keep everyone posted to my progress today at finishing it. Could be a couple more days though as I'm just about at the compiling stage which means debugging is next.

So far trust keys are done, working out the Variable Weight, and then to testing it personally and then to testnet release to let it run for about a week to ensure the variable interest is working as it should so forth.

One of the prime points of this aspect of nPoS is that Variable Interest builds not from holding coins, but from staking coins. This will give incentive to users to secure the network, as their interest rates will increase to 3% over a year's worth of staking as long as their trust key doesn't expire. A trust key expires after no stake blocks seen for ~2 weeks.

Another aspect is securing the network from those wanting to hold their coins to build weight to produce more blocks at current difficulty later on down the road as the highest weight will always be awarded to daily stakers who are staking with their trust key. Weight will take 30 days to build the Genesis Coinstake which will establish the Trust Key, and being the growth of interest rate from 0.5% to 3% after 1 year.

This also allows Trust Keys to be given staking limits such as, 1 stake block every 100 blocks, or whatever limit I set. This prevents yet one more possible attack vector, and ensures the security in nPoS reflects the security already implemented accordingly, and that even larger coin holders have less advantage to getting stake blocks as smaller holders, for their stake blocks with their trust key will only be allowed to a set quantity daily, which opens the doors for smaller stakers to get their blocks in.

Thank You,
Viz.

I believe you have created the most fair coin to date...  Amazing...
legendary

Thank You,
Viz.
Quiet...

just waiting for release. enjoy the cheap coins while you can.
legendary
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'll be posting a more detailed update later this weekend on the developments of nPoS. But for now in less detail I am currently creating a Variable Weight / Active Staking incentive with Variable Interest awarded more to active Stakers then holders, i.e. those staking and securing network earn more then those holding to stake at a later time. Will include weight thresholds, logarithmic curves for Genesis Stake Weight, Trust Keys, Stake Limits, so forth.

Just about have the algorithm put together. I'll explain all the details when I finalize, coding it then releasing one final Testnet to ensure it works as it should. Got plenty of good data from this public testnet, weighted difficulties using weighted averages works perfect, now to improve the stake weighting system. I'd give this Testnet release time Monday or Tuesday, and then Full Release 1 week later. This would put my prediction for the Block Version 4 Time Lock in the Full Release to be ~ 7/13/15 when I release the Main Net binaries, possibly less though I generally like to run Mandatory Time Locks to activate at 1 Week after release.

As always, suggestions welcome.

Thank You,
Viz.

I've testetd 1.0.3 binaries. All seems to be OK. Waiting for testnet release you've promised to publish today Grin
legendary
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/ News :
We are under attack  Grin Not a DDos We just have overmuch connections ! to many users !

It's realy good for Nexus but for my pool it's too hard  Sad

I'll keep you posted when we found a solution with Viz Smiley

Edit first solution I done Min diff set at 4.6 !

I'll be posting a more detailed update later this weekend on the developments of nPoS. But for now in less detail I am currently creating a Variable Weight / Active Staking incentive with Variable Interest awarded more to active Stakers then holders, i.e. those staking and securing network earn more then those holding to stake at a later time. Will include weight thresholds, logarithmic curves for Genesis Stake Weight, Trust Keys, Stake Limits, so forth.

Just about have the algorithm put together. I'll explain all the details when I finalize, coding it then releasing one final Testnet to ensure it works as it should. Got plenty of good data from this public testnet, weighted difficulties using weighted averages works perfect, now to improve the stake weighting system. I'd give this Testnet release time Monday or Tuesday, and then Full Release 1 week later. This would put my prediction for the Block Version 4 Time Lock in the Full Release to be ~ 7/13/15 when I release the Main Net binaries, possibly less though I generally like to run Mandatory Time Locks to activate at 1 Week after release.

As always, suggestions welcome.

Thank You,
Viz.
I can't wait Smiley We also need OP update Smiley

We are Nexus

legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
The diff is rising these days , I guess the network will blow when the New release is on the table Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
nPOS appears all good on the testnet

Looking forward to final release in just a few more days!
Jump to: