Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 235. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Me working, fixing issues in current PoS 1.0 implementation. This includes forking, interest calculations, kernel weight, difficulty adjustments, timestamp correction, modifier interval, search intervals.

I was hoping the tests from last week would enable me to release it this weekend, but this is not the case. The more I dig and test, the more needs to be refined. I will keep everyone posted with the progress of current tests which should put our release date to next weekend if all continues smoothly.

Thank You,
Viz.

Thanks for the update.

I have decided to move my miners off of your coin for a while.  CSD restored my faith in crypto mining a few months ago, I am afraid that faith has now been lost.

Hopefully I am proved wrong but the coin is starting to look like just another shitcoin.  There has been no major update for months and several empty promises, marketing has still not commenced and there is still no POS or any proof of the planned features talked about in the white paper.  Viz or Kryptokash are never in IRC and now the tipbot has vanished too.

The volume on Trex is heavily manipulated and I have personally witnessed fake volume being created when the price has peaked.

Hopefully I am wrong, however my patience has run thin.

Good luck.

You are right about some moments. But don't forget: NIRO is a long-term project. Viz is developing it with the help of community making every detail work right. It is a hard work - to make such a huge project run. Devs could make the whole project by their selves and publish it when it is ready. But involving community into developing was a good idea IMHO.

Best regards

Please accept my apologies for the harsh post yesterday, don't think I had enough medicine!!

I forget how different this coin is sometimes (being written from scratch), of course it is a long term project. 7 months in from GPU channel launch and the price is holding, whilst many other coins have come and gone.  I am just an impatient miner who would be happier if the price was holding around the 1000sat mark.  It is so frustrating to see real shitcoins trading at 10x the value of Niro.

I'll crawl back into my hole.........carry on please.....

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Me working, fixing issues in current PoS 1.0 implementation. This includes forking, interest calculations, kernel weight, difficulty adjustments, timestamp correction, modifier interval, search intervals.

I was hoping the tests from last week would enable me to release it this weekend, but this is not the case. The more I dig and test, the more needs to be refined. I will keep everyone posted with the progress of current tests which should put our release date to next weekend if all continues smoothly.

Thank You,
Viz.

Thanks for the update.

I have decided to move my miners off of your coin for a while.  CSD restored my faith in crypto mining a few months ago, I am afraid that faith has now been lost.

Hopefully I am proved wrong but the coin is starting to look like just another shitcoin.  There has been no major update for months and several empty promises, marketing has still not commenced and there is still no POS or any proof of the planned features talked about in the white paper.  Viz or Kryptokash are never in IRC and now the tipbot has vanished too.

The volume on Trex is heavily manipulated and I have personally witnessed fake volume being created when the price has peaked.

Good luck.

You are right about some moments. But don't forget: NIRO is a long-term project. Viz is developing it with the help of community making every detail work right. It is a hard work - to make such a huge project run. Devs could make the whole project by their selves and publish it when it is ready. But involving community into developing was a good idea IMHO.

Best regards
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Perhaps setup a nexus slack? or does everyone like irc

Slack might be a good idea for a different type of crowd, I know for one many like the use of the IRC channel for the tip bot.

------------------------------------------------------------

Site's now moved to new server and domain name: http://nexusniro.com/

Finalizing the logo coloration, then to update these graphics on the main site to continue the transition towards Nexus.
Krypto Kash will keep you updated with the progress on setting up the new forum.

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
We are transferring our site over to a new server. Our new domain will be: http://nexusniro.com, The coinshield forum is going to be terminated, we are no longer going to use vbulletin (their current version is very buggy). I will  update everyone when the new forum is up (within a week).  Any suggestions on what platform you would like us to use? I really like SMF (the one bitcointalk uses), is there anything better?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
join us on IRC #NexusNiro, I'm hoping to have final version of logo today/tomorrow, and then start thread design. Ill be having the designer work on the thread here in real time, so we can all make suggestions on what we like/dont like.  Smiley

Perhaps setup a nexus slack? or does everyone like irc
join us on IRC #NexusNiro, I'm hoping to have final version of logo today/tomorrow, and then start thread design. Ill be having the designer work on the thread here in real time, so we can all make suggestions on what we like/dont like.  Smiley
legendary
Don't see the point in your exit speech, but hey, good luck in your next endeavor my friend.

----------------------------------

For everyone else, updates on current movements:

Forum: Migrating server over to new forum engine, expect forum to be down while we get a new one setup. vBulletin has too much computational overhead, so we are looking into other options.

Site: Main site is being transferred to nexusniro.com today or tomorrow as soon as the new server gets up, I'll point coin shield.io as a CNAME to the new domain.

1.0.3: To PoS, got a lot done this weekend. I'm currently rewriting most of the code. To the kernel searching I am allowing more variance in finding a kernel that satisfies weight [not searching from the coinstake timestamp] allowing smaller stakers to have more of a chance getting those stake blocks even in higher difficulty. Interest calculations are done using true inflation figures compared to the rudimentary coin age routine. I have also decided to release free transactions in 1.0.3 release, considering rewriting networking code, but I think for the sake of time I'll put this for the next release, so we can speed up the network communications and syncing, with multithreaded messaging using the LLP. This will be necessary to write some of the more advanced features such as node trust and sync-less wallets.

Tip Bot: Been down for maintenance, should be back online soon. Smiley

IRC: When I upload the site to nexusniro.com, I am going to be putting the default IRC channel from #coinshield to #nexusniro. Let's work on moving everyone over to this channel.

Take Care,
Viz.

Thank You,
Viz.

Thanks for the update.

Good luck.
When you have the new nexus info ready i'll update my blog
legendary

Thank You,
Viz.
Patience is a virtue. If everything continues smoothly we will be looking at middle of May for the Block Version 4 activation in 1.0.3 release.

Thank You,
Viz.

Middle of the month is here.  I take it things are not going smoothly?

Please can we have an update on what is happening with 1.0.0.3?

I will be posting a game plan next week for design and marketing  Smiley. It is time to begin.

Where is the plan?  A week has gone by.

Working on logo and thread design, once that is done we will work on site, then marketing. Will do more in details with marketing as we get closer to this stage.

So the plan will soon come.

Thanks for prompt reply.
I will be posting a game plan next week for design and marketing  Smiley. It is time to begin.

Where is the plan?  A week has gone by.

Working on logo and thread design, once that is done we will work on site, then marketing. Will do more in details with marketing as we get closer to this stage.
Patience is a virtue. If everything continues smoothly we will be looking at middle of May for the Block Version 4 activation in 1.0.3 release.

Thank You,
Viz.

Middle of the month is here.  I take it things are not going smoothly?

I will be posting a game plan next week for design and marketing  Smiley. It is time to begin.

Where is the plan?  A week has gone by.
legendary
Will add the two nodes sent to me via PM into the seed nodes for 1.0.3 release. I believe KryptoKash is working on getting more logo samples as well as myself, we'll keep everyone posted as new ones arise.

Thank You,
Viz.
As far as logo's go would be nice to have a 3rd decent option to choose from
Activity: 291
The current 7 nodes are administered by me, so far nobody else has opened their firewall ports to allow their nodes to be relays so unless anyone wants to help the relay network, the total nodes will be around 6 or 7.

If anyone has a relay node that you would like added into the seed nodes dns, please pm me the address.

Thank You,
Viz.

Hi, I had one node open and online from the very beginning, and now I've opened another 2. I'll send you PM with the IP of my stable node.
legendary
The current 7 nodes are administered by me, so far nobody else has opened their firewall ports to allow their nodes to be relays so unless anyone wants to help the relay network, the total nodes will be around 6 or 7.

If anyone has a relay node that you would like added into the seed nodes dns, please pm me the address.

Thank You,
Viz.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Who can provide more nodes?

The lack of node update my wallet

thank you !

who help ? thank you !
Jump to: