Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 297. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
first GPU block found!  I will send you on day of GPU mining for thx dev. send me your address BitSlapper by MP.

Best Regards

CestBallot

Message Sent

Glad you're finding blocks!
Thank you for the updated miner. Indeed it works better and also more stable on my rig. Could you please publish also the source code of this updated miner? Thanks again.

I'm working on getting the source up on my github today.

I wanted to post it when I had it Linux compatible but it's taking a while for me to get my VM up and running.

I'll post here when it's up and share the link.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
first GPU block found!  I will send you on day of GPU mining for thx dev. send me your address BitSlapper by MP.

Best Regards

CestBallot
Activity: 291
Ok so cestballot and hoze caused me to take a look at my code an debug it for a while today...

I fixed 3 major Issues so please use this new binary!

1. GPU Settings were getting over written by the first GPU in the rig.

2. Added a warning for Cards that don't support the 64 bit instruction set, such as the HD6950.

Basically these cards aren't supported because of how the SK1024 kernel works. So that means I also added a way to disable GPU's. There's a new devices section in the config. For now you must enter all of the devices you want running in there.

For example if you have a 3 GPU rig:

"devices" : "0,1,2"

if you just did

"devices" : "0,1"

Then device 2 would be disabled.

Also ensure you have at least one other setting setup for all 3 cards such as:

"gpu-engine" : "1080,1050,950"

3. I fixed the CPU usage issue. Went from 99% on my rig down to 12%.

Here is the new Windows x64 binary:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h2lcngoudtbuv5w/SKMiner.7z?dl=0

Thank you for the updated miner. Indeed it works better and also more stable on my rig. Could you please publish also the source code of this updated miner? Thanks again.
Activity: 318
Nexus pool : http://nexusniropool.cestballot.fr/
Ok so cestballot and hoze caused me to take a look at my code an debug it for a while today...

2. Added a warning for Cards that don't support the 64 bit instruction set, such as the HD6950.

Basically these cards aren't supported because of how the SK1024 kernel works. So that means I also added a way to disable GPU's. There's a new devices section in the config. For now you must enter all of the devices you want running in there.

if you just did

ATI 5970 don't works but 7700 looks good, thx for DEV !
CPU 1-2%

if you just did

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Can someone help me with amd miner for CSD ? Can't get correct hashrate. Max hashrate with 4 x amd sapphire 270x is only  ~200Khs .

Could you post your config or send it to me in a PM?

I'll try and help you find the correct settings.

Sending by priv.message my config

Got it I'll take a look and update you when I have something

Ok. Thx
Can someone help me with amd miner for CSD ? Can't get correct hashrate. Max hashrate with 4 x amd sapphire 270x is only  ~200Khs .

Got it I'll take a look and update you when I have something

Also, make sure you are using the latest binary:

Ok here it is.

It removes the need for any extra dll's and actually accepts the values for the GPU settings from the config file.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
Activity: 479
Anyone manage to mine with multi-amd-gpu rigs?Too high cpu usage in my case.

I had the same problems as you. CPU usage pinned at 100% for my 6 GPU rigs. They are 280x and 290 cards that I am using in them with Core i3 CPUs. I didn't bother disconnecting some GPUs to see if this was actually what was going on.

Try only setting the gpu-threads to 1 not 2 like is normal for a 280x

when i use the miner on 2 6970's the thread concurrency and gpu clocks settings are switched so anything i put for gpu clocks in the conf show up on the miner as thread concurrency settings but when it shows gpu clocks it will dd like 4 zeros to the number i set

If you're talking about the threadconcurrency message at the beginning then I believe that is a debug message added in by djm34. He grabbed the clock setting and threw it in there, probably for debugging purposes.

It's not actually the thread concurrency value.

When I submit the code to github this weekend that will be removed.

Again, If you're not using the new Win7 x64 binary I posted yesterday then the GPU settings won't actually work.

yeah still wont mine on them no matter what conf i use

I had the same problems as you. CPU usage pinned at 100% for my 6 GPU rigs. They are 280x and 290 cards that I am using in them with Core i3 CPUs. I didn't bother disconnecting some GPUs to see if this was actually what was going on.

when i use the miner on 2 6970's the thread concurrency and gpu clocks settings are switched so anything i put for gpu clocks in the conf show up on the miner as thread concurrency settings but when it shows gpu clocks it will dd like 4 zeros to the number i set

If you're talking about the threadconcurrency message at the beginning then I believe that is a debug message added in by djm34. He grabbed the clock setting and threw it in there, probably for debugging purposes.

It's not actually the thread concurrency value.

When I submit the code to github this weekend that will be removed.

Again, If you're not using the new Win7 x64 binary I posted yesterday then the GPU settings won't actually work.
Activity: 479

Yup. I have 2 R9 270's and 1 HD6950 in a rig and it's hashing away. In 2-3 days I've mined about 900 CSD.

The processor in that system is a Pentium G3220.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Activity: 392
Jump to: