Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 293. (Read 785514 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
I can speak as the Creator of Coinshield, I will release the source code after Update 1.0.2 proves stable. First I am working on the Open Source Pools, then to the Open Source Block Explorer, then to the Last Coinshield Core Update before the Source Code is made public.

Until then, get CSD cheap, it's not like we are going anywhere Wink
Viz.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Mmmm, I'm loving it!!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
You could use exchange selling your coins...

Did you see the price there ?!? BAD! No serious offers there Sad

So you're expecting someone to PM you with an offer to buy your coins at a higher price than they can pick them up for on the exchange?  Now I do understand you have a fair volume to sell, so someone wanting to buy 45k isn't going to be getting them straight away at ~200 sats (current price). But that said there is enough dumping happening to be able to pick that volume up at ~300 sats with a little patience.  So I would expect to pay somewhere between the two, maybe 250 sats, if you want a quick sale.  I know of a few people who are likely to buy them from you at that price.  Why not just put a sell at 250 sats on the exchange so that they can buy them and remain anonymous in the process?

Are you guys enjoy mining without profit or losing money? If the author does not open source.Larger exchange won't list it.So no one will buy this coin with easonable price.I've mined csd for 10 days+.And now I regret my decision.

It looks like FUD to me... How many coins did you mine for these 10days+ ?
Activity: 392

So you're expecting someone to PM you with an offer to buy your coins at a higher price than they can pick them up for on the exchange?  Now I do understand you have a fair volume to sell, so someone wanting to buy 45k isn't going to be getting them straight away at ~200 sats (current price). But that said there is enough dumping happening to be able to pick that volume up at ~300 sats with a little patience.  So I would expect to pay somewhere between the two, maybe 250 sats, if you want a quick sale.  I know of a few people who are likely to buy them from you at that price.  Why not just put a sell at 250 sats on the exchange so that they can buy them and remain anonymous in the process?

Are you guys enjoy mining without profit or losing money? If the author does not open source.Larger exchange won't list it.So no one will buy this coin with easonable price.I've mined csd for 10 days+.And now I regret my decision.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'm glad you guys are having success with the miner!

Let me know if you run into any issues or have any suggestions.

Please use the CoinShieldTalk Forum for suggestions and technical issues.

It will be easier to handle requests and future users may find the information useful.

The support guidelines for SKMiner are here:

http://coinshieldtalk.org/forum/coin/technical-support/372-sticky-skminer-support-guidelines
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Ok I have a new build of SKMiner for Win x64!

I fixed the slow down issue, mainly caused by memory leaks.

My R9 280x ran for 6.5 hours last night and found 5 blocks. It was still running at the same speed this morning, 41 MH/s.

I put the new build up on my dropbox here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h2lcngoudtbuv5w/SKMiner.7z?dl=0

I will update the source on my github later tonight.

Great! Nice job! Going to test Smiley

Edit: Found block after half hour Smiley with one r9 280x / 39Mhs . GREAT!
legendary
You can try 1.0.1d - Beta. I fixed some stability issues in it, the issue is the address selection. I added a mutex, and has been stable ever since [with the pool].

I released this on coinshieldtalk.org a while back, if you want the most up to date [especially beta] binaries, keep your eye on the chat box. This is still Beta, as the Immature options doesn't trigger properly. Keep this in mind when using this binary; otherwise I have run the same wallet for over 2 weeks with no crash.

Ubuntu 1.0.1d - Beta
Windows 1.0.1d - Beta

Sincerely,
Viz.
Activity: 291
Update to Core 1.0.1c, you are still on 1.0.1  Cheesy

btw. the newest wallet (ubuntu version) is not that stable for me in combination with djm's skminer.
sometimes it just shut down... at times with the message about a core dump on the miner side.

I had similar experiences also with the windows qt version. Time to time it crashes, and probably it's not related to the skminer because I had the problem on another machine  used only with the prime-miner. I think I've also saved some debug log files after the crash but I couldn't find anything in it that was related.
I wen't back to 1.0.1b for mining and it's stable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Ok I have a new build of SKMiner for Win x64!

I fixed the slow down issue, mainly caused by memory leaks.

My R9 280x ran for 6.5 hours last night and found 5 blocks. It was still running at the same speed this morning, 41 MH/s.

I put the new build up on my dropbox here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h2lcngoudtbuv5w/SKMiner.7z?dl=0

I will update the source on my github later tonight.
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
Update to Core 1.0.1c, you are still on 1.0.1  Cheesy

btw. the newest wallet (ubuntu version) is not that stable for me in combination with djm's skminer.
sometimes it just shut down... at times with the message about a core dump on the miner side.
legendary
Haha Christian  Cheesy

I agree you are 100% correct. This issue won't be there in the future when I get the Automatic Updates Feature built.
Viz.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
To Address 176.9.29.76 [DE]:

most people don't really say "yeah, that's me" when called up by their IP address

Feature request: Optionally allow people to assign names and administrator email addresses to their node (in the .conf file). So it's e.g.
"Bill's Node" when the node gets queried for its name.

Christian

legendary
Death to The Repeated Error - Life to The Discovery of Innovation.

Such is the nature of Evolution [Marred until that of our Precipice].
Viz.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Death
Dumb (knowing the guy is probably putting all his btc in some scam IPO)
(wow... you were one word away from not posting...)
Activity: 81

...it's already on the exchange...
Btw 250 satoshi is too low price for CSD... I will wait for better price Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260

Was thinking the same thing:-)
Activity: 820

Jump to: