Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 361. (Read 785514 times)

Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Okay found the issue, small problem. I'm going to re-upload binaries. I apologize, for the delays.

To keep this one fair, this will use new ports, and a new time-lock to reject these old block that just got found. They will not be credited. I'm setting the new time-lock to 30 minutes from now so everyone can get prepared again. The issue was that on the First block Released Rewards need to be put in the Reserve, but it was calculating from 1 minute to 1 minute which made no reserves. This then caused the seed nodes to crash, etc.

Keep posted everyone,
Viz.
with daemon pls)
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Okay found the issue, small problem. I'm going to re-upload binaries. I apologize, for the delays.

To keep this one fair, this will use new ports, and a new time-lock to reject these old block that just got found. They will not be credited. I'm setting the new time-lock to 30 minutes from now so everyone can get prepared again. The issue was that on the First block Released Rewards need to be put in the Reserve, but it was calculating from 1 minute to 1 minute which made no reserves. This then caused the seed nodes to crash, etc.

Keep posted everyone,
Viz.

New Timelock: 1411497000
Compiling Now... Stand By.

These problems only show signs of success.

Because if there is no problems you must not be trying enough.

Patiently waiting for fixed binaries.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io

Keep posted everyone,
Viz.

New Timelock: 1411497000
Compiling Now... Stand By.
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
minning with the wallet isn't possible?
can someone give me the command line for the miner?
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
good thing i didnt go back to bed
Activity: 433
Incoming transaction spam lol.
Activity: 329
after crashing, the wallet doesn't connect to any node anymore...
Activity: 583
Merit: 505
CTO @ Flixxo, Riecoin dev
Code:
./coinshield-qt 
./coinshield-qt: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by ./coinshield-qt)
legendary
Yes there is an issue, resolving now.

Stand by everyone.

Viz.
Hix
legendary
I figured nobody used that [but me]  Smiley, I'll compile one right now and upload it in the binary package. Will post when that is up.

Viz.
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Failed to Update Height...
legendary
Viz, any luck with win 64bit binary or any chance of one soon? Thanks for the hard work!

Got as far as getting mingw-64 put together, but ended up tuning all night. Had to make final decisions on many things. Once the launch is underway, I'll get to that Binary. I should be able to get it done today as long as everything continues smoothly.

Only coinshield-qt
Where daemon for ubuntu?

I figured nobody used that [but me]  Smiley, I'll compile one right now and upload it in the binary package. Will post when that is up.

Viz.
Hix
legendary
Only coinshield-qt
Where daemon for ubuntu?
Viz, any luck with win 64bit binary or any chance of one soon? Thanks for the hard work!
legendary
Current Unified Timestamp:1411493855
Main Net Time-Lock:1411495200

1,345 Seconds to Launch

Viz.

Activity: 29
"Unable to bind to port 9333 on this computer. Coinshield is probably already running."

I have no idea what I'm doing.
Just need have wallet-qt running, then start miner with batfile (assuming ur on windows) miner.exe 127.0.0.1 9335

Gotta hand it to Viz this is the easiest coin i've ever setup for solo:

The wallet-qt crashes and give me that message as it finishes loading. No idea what the problem is ; testnet worked fine for me.

Oddly the miner also doesn't connect when I use port 9335 but does when I use 9333.

You must have an application running using port 9333. You won't be able to connect if your wallet isn't active. Port 9333 is the Main Net port, you will have no luck trying to mine to it.

Viz.

Yup. It was my litecoin wallet. Which of course was the last wallet out of like a dozen that I closed. Smiley
legendary
"Unable to bind to port 9333 on this computer. Coinshield is probably already running."

Just need have wallet-qt running, then start miner with batfile (assuming ur on windows) miner.exe 127.0.0.1 9335

The wallet-qt crashes and give me that message as it finishes loading. No idea what the problem is ; testnet worked fine for me.

Oddly the miner also doesn't connect when I use port 9335 but does when I use 9333.

You must have an application running using port 9333. You won't be able to connect if your wallet isn't active. Port 9333 is the Main Net port, you will have no luck trying to mine to it.

Viz.

Did u delete the data from the testnet wallet and make sure its no longer running?
Activity: 29

Jump to: