Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 363. (Read 785514 times)

Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Code:
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/ubuntu/primeminer -I/home/ubuntu/primeminer/build -I/home/ubuntu/primeminer/hash -O2 -MMD -o build/skein.o hash/skein.cpp
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/ubuntu/primeminer -I/home/ubuntu/primeminer/build -I/home/ubuntu/primeminer/hash -O2 -MMD -o build/skein_block.o hash/skein_block.cpp
g++ -c -pthread -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -Wall -Wextra -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wno-unused-parameter -Wformat -Wformat-security -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -I/home/ubuntu/primeminer -I/home/ubuntu/primeminer/build -I/home/ubuntu/primeminer/hash -O2 -MMD -fpermissive -o build/KeccakDuplex.o hash/KeccakDuplex.c
hash/skein.cpp: In function вЂ˜int Skein_256_Final(Skein_256_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:199:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
         ((u64b_t *)ctx->b)[0]= Skein_Swap64((u64b_t) i); /* build the counter block */
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function вЂ˜int Skein_512_Final(Skein_512_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:397:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function вЂ˜int Skein1024_Final(Skein1024_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:594:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function вЂ˜int Skein_256_Output(Skein_256_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:683:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function вЂ˜int Skein_512_Output(Skein_512_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:712:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/skein.cpp: In function вЂ˜int Skein1024_Output(Skein1024_Ctxt_t*, u08b_t*)’:
hash/skein.cpp:741:29: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
                             ^
hash/KeccakDuplex.c:89:1: fatal error: opening dependency file build/KeccakDuplex.d: No such file or directory
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/KeccakDuplex.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
hash/skein.cpp: At global scope:
hash/skein.cpp:752:5: fatal error: opening dependency file build/skein.d: No such file or directory
     }
     ^
compilation terminated.
hash/skein_block.cpp:676:5: fatal error: opening dependency file build/skein_block.d: No such file or directory
     }
     ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/skein.o] Error 1
make: *** [build/skein_block.o] Error 1
I can`t compile miner. Can someone help?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Launch binaries posted yet?
9 mins left, Viz is grinding away will post soon.

After reading the last few pages I just assumed he probably fell asleep. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
9 mins left, Viz is working hard...he will post soon.

I dump altcoin exes in a folder in drive C, Coinshield gets it's own folder with it's own icon on my Desktop.

+1
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I dump altcoin exes in a folder in drive C, Coinshield gets it's own folder with it's own icon on my Desktop.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1058
Creator of Nexus http://nexus.io
Coinshield is here to help stimulate innovation in the Crypto Currency Industry. For more details you are welcome to check out the OP.

As for syncing, this will be completely automatic, blocks just won't be accepted until the Main Net Time-Lock. GPU blocks won't be accepted until the GPU Time-Lock, and POS blocks won't be accepted until the POS Time-Lock.

Viz.
Activity: 280
Could anyone summarise where this project is headed/when?
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
will wallet automatically start to sync from main net at launch time or will it require manual intervention?
Activity: 490
win-qt test purse can not be synchronized,
How to test CPU tools?
legendary
jorneyflair,

I completely agree. Windoze is a terrible operating system, but a necessary evil for the time being.

Viz.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
a bit better but still appcrashed , the exact same situation like former one while Linux is OK , you did it with Mingw?

Interesting, because I have the reverse: Linux crashes, Windows works. I'll keep getting to the bottom of this, at least that check is off the list. Thank you for your results.

Holy shit is this really going to launch?

Yes it is, running my final tests before Main Net launch [guess there's time later to sleep]  Wink
Activation Timestamp is: 1411495200

Viz.

Im currently using ubuntu 14.04 more often than windows but i think most of people here(except coder) are using windows 7/8 , so the win-miner is also important for launch thongh its time to abandon the microsoft in my opinion , long live the OpenSource! Grin
legendary
a bit better but still appcrashed , the exact same situation like former one while Linux is OK , you did it with Mingw?

Interesting, because I have the reverse: Linux crashes, Windows works. I'll keep getting to the bottom of this, at least that check is off the list. Thank you for your results.

Yes it is, running my final tests before Main Net launch [guess there's time later to sleep]  Wink
Activation Timestamp is: 1411495200

Viz.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist

I know what I am doing today...
jorneyflair,

Thank You  Smiley
And hey, just don't ever give up and you'll be able to do anything.  Wink

Viz.

edit: I made some minor tweaks to the miner attempting to weed out the segmentation fault, binary is Here. Let me know if you have better results with this version. I also pushed this version to my Github for Linux users.
legendary
jorneyflair,

Thank You  Smiley
And hey, just don't ever give up and you'll be able to do anything.  Wink

Viz.

edit: I made some minor tweaks to the miner attempting to weed out the segmentation fault, binary is Here. Let me know if you have better results with this version. I also pushed this version to my Github for Linux users.
jorneyflair,

Try this batch script, it will automatically restart the miner if it crashes [with 7 threads as per your request].

:BEGIN
miner.exe 127.0.0.1 4447 7
GOTO BEGIN

The commandline arguments are IP PORT THREADS TIMEOUT.
The issue with the miner is an access violation [segmentation fault]. This will be fixed soon, currently making sure the Coinshield Core is tuned properly before launch above fixing that issue.

Viz.
Thanks dude , i would help to the nvminer code if i were not at the last year in college.
wish you a success Wink
legendary
jorneyflair,

Try this batch script, it will automatically restart the miner if it crashes [with 7 threads as per your request].

:BEGIN
miner.exe 127.0.0.1 4447 7
GOTO BEGIN

The commandline arguments are IP PORT THREADS TIMEOUT.
The issue with the miner is an access violation [segmentation fault]. This will be fixed soon, currently making sure the Coinshield Core is tuned properly before launch above fixing that issue.

Viz.
the windows miner will crash in no more than 30 minutes, how do you set 7 threads running while you got 8 ? -t 7 does not work i tried
legendary
paulthetafy,

They are looking for the same block at given height, which is linked from uint1024 hashPrevBlock and unsigned int nHeight.

The variation of each block is of the merkle root, you'll see this if you print out the block values as it is received. It is looking for a prime cluster from the SK1024 hash from nVersion to nBits. The nNonce is then used as an offset to the prime cluster to be verified by the network.

The hash is produced from nVersion, hashPrevBlock, hashMerkleRoot, nChannel, nHeight, and nBits which is the fingerprint to that given block in the binary tree [blockchain] which will allow each thread to independently search for a prime cluster from different starting values, but not allow someone to forge a block and try to submit it at a given height. This also prevents any duplicate proof of work to be generated at whim, for in order to generate a proper proof of work block they would need all the values that match for the next block in the Coinshield Network.

Thank you for your willingness to help!  Smiley

Viz.
Activity: 518
Merit: 275
If you fail...just dont fail again
The following was added to the OP:

Launch Dates:
Phase 1: CPU Channel Activation:  9/23/2014 12:00:00 GMT - 6
Unix Timestamp: 1411495200

Phase 2: GPU Channel Activation:  10/7/2014 12:00:00 GMT - 6
Unix Timestamp: 1412704800

Phase 3: POS Channel Activation: