Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 42. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Rules are made by people, to the center is not listed, the real breakthrough can be achieved by innovation is the strong!
Activity: 245
Merit: 105
ORACLE STAKING WALLET QUESTION:

Hello Team - I was staking in the Oracle Nexus Wallet v0.2.0.5

I looked for upgrades but the Oracle Wallet has disappeared from the Nexus Earth website.

I went to GitHub for current releases and it shows 0.2.3.1 for Staking.  I downloaded it.  Now it is trying to redownload the entire Nexus wallet again.  Is this release in LLD or Oracle?

Does Nexus still have the Oracle wallet?  If so, how do I upgrade to it?

Do I stake on LLD now?

Thanks in advance for your advice on this issue.

I only had 2000 NXS tokens but I keep loosing my trust certificates after 3-4 days and it starts over again looking for a new Genesis and building trust again with the Oracle 0.2.0.5 wallet I was using.

Presman2

Hi Presman2,

Oracle wallet/database is obsolete now since LLD staking has been fixed.  You can follow these steps to switch over:
1. Download the LLD database from the nexusearth.com website.
2. Close your wallet.
3. Go to Appdata->Roaming->Nexus folder and delete everything EXCEPT your wallet.dat file (if you have a nexus.conf file you can keep that too).
4. Extract the LLD database from step #1 into your Appdata->Roaming->Nexus folder
5. Start your new Nexus wallet that you said you downloaded from GitHub.
6. Wait for the wallet to start up, it may take 10 minutes or so.  After it starts it should sync up pretty quickly.

You should be all set after that. Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
ORACLE STAKING WALLET QUESTION:

Hello Team - I was staking in the Oracle Nexus Wallet v0.2.0.5

I looked for upgrades but the Oracle Wallet has disappeared from the Nexus Earth website.

I went to GitHub for current releases and it shows 0.2.3.1 for Staking.  I downloaded it.  Now it is trying to redownload the entire Nexus wallet again.  Is this release in LLD or Oracle?

Does Nexus still have the Oracle wallet?  If so, how do I upgrade to it?

Do I stake on LLD now?

Thanks in advance for your advice on this issue.

I only had 2000 NXS tokens but I keep loosing my trust certificates after 3-4 days and it starts over again looking for a new Genesis and building trust again with the Oracle 0.2.0.5 wallet I was using.

Presman2
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
Looks like NXS diff and price are stabilized and it is good time to come back.
Just checked profit calculations at the pool and it is significantly higher than mine own calculator shows by 50%  Huh  Shocked

Yes the calculator on nexuspool.ru is not very accurate. It always shows higher earnings then what you actually get.

could you tell me how this staking works?
putting all my nexus into a wallet and it will stake auto?
or need to run my comp whole time?

im newb at this.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Just checked profit calculations at the pool and it is significantly higher than mine own calculator shows by 50%  Huh  Shocked

Yes the calculator on nexuspool.ru is not very accurate. It always shows higher earnings then what you actually get.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
mine safe o/
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
Why is everyone dumping? What happened?

People go to Bitcoin. We could hope see Whitepaper Tritium before end of the year as said by the team.

2018 will be a good year if there is not new delays.
As you can see on the last pages, i m angry by this delays. Project is very interesting but hard to attempt.

Good luck
Activity: 336
The Nexus coin project team is fine, and the detailed roadmap is good. It seems like we're on the stock exchange recently, and we're going to see price trends for the next few days Cheesy
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Nexus now has a Telegram Channel! Join us at https://t.me/NexusEarth
Activity: 97
Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC
I've just added Nexus to Alcoin.io proposal, which is a future decentralized exchange.
I think the more exchange we have (DEX as priority), the more decentralized Nexus would be.
You could all vote with the link below once the review and moderation is approved, without any registration.
https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/

The suggestion got approved  Grin and is under consideration, you can vote without registration here :
https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/2238/add-nexus-nxs

Let's all support Nexus  Wink
Activity: 245
Merit: 105
A new Nexus wallet build (0.2.3.2) is up on the github:  https://github.com/Nexusoft/Nexus/releases  Cool

Already another wallet update, that's great. So if I understand this right, all these small wallet updates will eventually be the finished Tritium wallet, right?

By the way, nice spike in price today:)

Yes that is the way I understand it Smiley
Activity: 97
Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC
I've just added Nexus to Alcoin.io proposal, which is a future decentralized exchange.
I think the more exchange we have (DEX as priority), the more decentralized Nexus would be.
You could all vote with the link below once the review and moderation is approved, without any registration.
https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/
Activity: 256
nxs soon will go to more 6$
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
What a crazy run from Nexus today. We are at a new exchange https://stocks.exchange/trade/NXS/BTC , but i don´t think this is the reason of the 71% since yesterday. We will see how the price is going in the next few days.
cau
Activity: 156
94 BTC vs 3700 BTC (Buy vs Sell) soon things ll return normal  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes looks to be some group's activity
Activity: 149
Roger got some cash - he was at nexus conference... Grin
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
well NXS is already 2 USD..

any idea on what's driving the current pump on Bittrex?

HODLers and YOLOers  Cheesy
cau
Activity: 156

Starting of this week, it was QRL and today its NXS.... I suspect something is cooking up in QR space. How many of you think, its going to sustain there? I guess it will come back to $1 range, as its not an organical spike with no news.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: