Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 39. (Read 785516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Nexus is actively building relationships in the aerospace industry to make the hardware infrastructure compatible with its trading system? Is there a partner now?

https://twitter.com/jamesncantrell
Activity: 245
Merit: 105
Nexus is actively building relationships in the aerospace industry to make the hardware infrastructure compatible with its trading system? Is there a partner now?

Yes Vector Space!  The CEO of Vector Space, Jim Cantrell, is also the father of the founder of Nexus.. so there is a pretty good relationship there  Cool
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Does anyone have a nvidia solo skminer v1 or 1.1 for Linux   Huh ?
I can't compile the one on the web  Sad
Activity: 237
Merit: 107
The recent Net Neutrality repeal by the FCC in America proves why Nexus needs to succeed in its ultimate goal of broadcasting the blockchain from space, bypassing traditional, commercial or government controlled ISPs.

This is exactly the type of thing Colin was warning us about and why he started Nexus!

The Net Neutrality repeal is the first step towards restricted Internet access. There are countries where the government or ISPs are able to intentionally block citizens from accessing certain websites (imagine if they decided to block crypyo exchanges for example). I live in Kazakhstan, Internet freedom here is non existent.

There is no way to take down a tiny cube satellite travelling at thousands of kilometres per hour in space. Let's all hope and give support to Colin, the Nexus team,
and Jim and the Vector Space Systems team that they succeed. Happy Holidays everyone.

Good point, so yes we all need Nexus to succeed.

Merry Christmas!
Activity: 237
Merit: 107
Hi friends...so when will be next conference Smiley ? Everybody watching for price rising once again

The date and location of the next Nexus Conference is still being discussed.  We will begin planning after the holidays.

Sell before Nexus Conference, or? Wink

Peace.
Activity: 45
Hi friends...so when will be next conference Smiley ?

Hopefully never.

Activity: 1
Is there any way to make a Nexus Mac OSX wallet work on El Capitain, version 10.11.6? Are there any android wallets available?

Thanks!
Activity: 196
Thank you for this Information...
Activity: 12
The recent Net Neutrality repeal by the FCC in America proves why Nexus needs to succeed in its ultimate goal of broadcasting the blockchain from space, bypassing traditional, commercial or government controlled ISPs.

This is exactly the type of thing Colin was warning us about and why he started Nexus!

The Net Neutrality repeal is the first step towards restricted Internet access. There are countries where the government or ISPs are able to intentionally block citizens from accessing certain websites (imagine if they decided to block crypyo exchanges for example). I live in Kazakhstan, Internet freedom here is non existent.

There is no way to take down a tiny cube satellite travelling at thousands of kilometres per hour in space. Let's all hope and give support to Colin, the Nexus team,
and Jim and the Vector Space Systems team that they succeed. Happy Holidays everyone.
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Hi friends...so when will be next conference Smiley ? Everybody watching for price rising once again

The date and location of the next Nexus Conference is still being discussed.  We will begin planning after the holidays.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
hope the price can return to the highest number or past $ 3, september ago I bought when the price reached 66k satoshi, and I wait can reach more than 66k satoshi.

today is a good day for NXS
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
can someone summarize in a few sentences what this coin is about? roadmap etc..

Spaced-Based Blockchain - they are literally blasting rockets up to space to send up cubesats to create a decentralized internet

You know this makes me think a Nexus Joint Venture with Power Ledger could be a really cool combo - Power Ledger taking its microgrid Solar + Battery based tech & blockchain based ledger in to open up new markets to get electricity to em (Hello regional Indian, Chinese & African citizens etc) withe their airbnb of electricty and then Nexus could beam the internet straight to the waiting millions.
Activity: 18
Hello! tell me, the win wallet 0.2.3.2 (Mining LLP) starts to delay after a while.
how to get rid of it?

You could try to delete the addr.dat file in your Nexus folder.
does not help, somewhere in 80 minutes it starts to lag for 3-5 blocks, then more.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Any news about when Vector Space will do it's first official launches? Somewhere in 2018?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
 but as with many altcoins the transaction speed much faster vs bitcoin. And this is allso the fact with nexus
when does roadmap release?

You can read a discussion about roadmaps in our FAQs here http://www.nexusearth.com/faq.html#ch5-2
Hello! tell me, the win wallet 0.2.3.2 (Mining LLP) starts to delay after a while.
how to get rid of it?

You could try to delete the addr.dat file in your Nexus folder.
Activity: 72
Merit: 12
The team has deliberately chosen not to reveal a road map, in order to prevent pumps/dumps.
Pages:
Jump to: