Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 50. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
At nexuspool.ru they released an updated nvidia miner about 1-2 hours ago which has slightly better speeds.  It also gives ability to disable certain GPUs in your rig if you want to.  

another time CANT connect to the server.....!!! Sad

If connect like this ....:

GPU:
1: GeForce GTX 970
Loading configuration...
Connected to eu.nexuspool.ru:8333...

Pool Server is up...
Connected to eu.nexuspool.ru:8333...

Logged In Successfully on Sun Oct 22 16:51:12 2017

[MASTER] Nexus Block 1630702 | Share Diff 1.000000 | Sun Oct 22 16:51:12 2017

them restart another time...everytime restarts....need to are open the WALLET??

Thx
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hello guys, where i can find the roadmap?
Activity: 245
Merit: 105
At nexuspool.ru they released an updated nvidia miner about 1-2 hours ago which has slightly better speeds.  It also gives ability to disable certain GPUs in your rig if you want to. 
Thanks another time!!

But last question, ANYONE have the config file for the WOLF0 miner??

I have a problem in line 7 ....but a dont change anything Smiley

THX so much
Hello guys...

i cant found the "wolf" miner for AMD, so I try with the SKMINER for nvidia (have one nvidia card)--> solo mining!

All install (wallet, config, etc)

When I start the skminer then is coming this....and after the miner restart every time ...(in cmd)

[Master]Coinshield Network : new block etc etc...

but that is coming every time...restarts!!!

Anyone can help please?

Maybe some one can upload the "wolf"miner please??

Thx

LJ

I suggest to use the nexus gpu pool:  nexuspool.ru.  Otherwise you'll be using old outdated miners and possibly waiting for a very long time (days/weeks) to hit a block.  The miners which work with the pool are updated very recently and will give you much better speeds.

If you insist on solo mining you need to make sure your wallet is synced to correct block https://nxsorbitalscan.com/.  You need to make sure your wallet is unlocked for minting.  You need to make sure you have created the necessary .conf file for mining https://nxsforum.com/topic/55/how-to-enable-solo-mining.

Thank you for the help

I will try....but i where i put the pool name nexuspool.ru``?? in the conf``??

and how I can UNLOCKED my wallet???

EDIT: I try and i write this skminer.exe eu.nexuspool.ru:8333 2R9MPU2nncaVQ14FyA2KbFPwuheMB6MZX7eg2Ri9xSXSGAjEfPD 1 30 30 1

timeout 30
goto loop

in my .bat......what a need to write in the NEXUS.conf, also the same or??

because cant connect to the pool Sad

You don't need to have a .conf file to mine at the pool.  Make sure that your nvidia drivers are updated.  If you aren't using the latest drivers then the miner may not work.
where i can find the new nvidia miner 1.1?

skminer by "nobody" v1.1 is here:  https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T1WRQ7GBH-F7D1JQTJS/download/nobody_gpuminerv1.1.rar.  This is the full source code.  In the Precompiled folder you will find the miner already compiled for windows.

v1.1 is not the newest miner though, the newest miner by "nobody" is a little faster and can be found at nexuspool.ru, but it only works on the pool.

i downloaded that one on the pool but is the versione 1.0 so i thought the 1.1 was the new one.
i do 530mh with 6x1060 3gb
how i can solo mining with all my rig? because every rig has 530mh hashrate but solo mining will separate all my hashpower not being all my 18 1060 on the same rig but in differents

Mining nexus doesn't work like that.. all that matters is your total hash rate.  Your best bet is to use the nexuspool.ru as the miner provided there is about 5% faster than any other miner you'll find.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Anyone know what hashrate I should see for an AMD 7950 in skminer?  I have 4 of them in a rig and seems to be saying around 50000.000000 Khash/s

Also, anyone have a link to the w0lf miner for amd?
Activity: 72

skminer by "nobody" v1.1 is here:  https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T1WRQ7GBH-F7D1JQTJS/download/nobody_gpuminerv1.1.rar.  This is the full source code.  In the Precompiled folder you will find the miner already compiled for windows.

v1.1 is not the newest miner though, the newest miner by "nobody" is a little faster and can be found at nexuspool.ru, but it only works on the pool.

i downloaded that one on the pool but is the versione 1.0 so i thought the 1.1 was the new one.
how i can solo mining with all my rig? because every rig has 530mh hashrate but solo mining will separate all my hashpower not being all my 18 1060 on the same rig but in differents
How download this
Hello guys...

i cant found the "wolf" miner for AMD, so I try with the SKMINER for nvidia (have one nvidia card)--> solo mining!

When I start the skminer then is coming this....and after the miner restart every time ...(in cmd)

Anyone can help please?

Thx

LJ

I suggest to use the nexus gpu pool:  nexuspool.ru.  Otherwise you'll be using old outdated miners and possibly waiting for a very long time (days/weeks) to hit a block.  The miners which work with the pool are updated very recently and will give you much better speeds.

If you insist on solo mining you need to make sure your wallet is synced to correct block https://nxsorbitalscan.com/.  You need to make sure your wallet is unlocked for minting.  You need to make sure you have created the necessary .conf file for mining https://nxsforum.com/topic/55/how-to-enable-solo-mining.

Thank you for the help

I will try....but i where i put the pool name nexuspool.ru``?? in the conf``??

and how I can UNLOCKED my wallet???

EDIT: I try and i write this skminer.exe eu.nexuspool.ru:8333 2R9MPU2nncaVQ14FyA2KbFPwuheMB6MZX7eg2Ri9xSXSGAjEfPD 1 30 30 1

timeout 30
goto loop

in my .bat......what a need to write in the NEXUS.conf, also the same or??

because cant connect to the pool Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Hello guys...

Anyone can help please?

Thx

LJ

Hello guys...

Anyone can help please?

Thx

LJ
Hello guys,

maybe is this information "very old"...

but I want to download the GPU Miner for AMD (from Wolf) and is nor working, also I go to the website directly by Nexus....there are also not working the LINK!

Can any one help about this?

I want to try also to mine the nexus SOLO MINING...Smiley

Thx so much

Solo mining, especially with AMD is not recommended.  You'll be going days/weeks without hitting blocks most likely unless you have 50+ gpus.  Your best bet if you want to mine nexus is go to nexuspool.ru and use the AMD alpha pool miner provided there.  The miner developer suggested he thinks he will have an updated AMD miner ready this weekend with higher speeds.
is this coin profitable with 6 1080ti?

It's profitable, but probably not as profitable as some other options.  At current levels you could expect ~15 NXS / Day.  Current price of NXS = $1.37, so you would make ~$20.55 / day not accounting for electricity.
GPU Beta Pool for Nexus was just released!

http://nexuspool.ru/

Hop in nexus slack and go to the #mining channel if you have troubles.  http://nexusearth.com:3000/

Hi, you are calculating the network hashrate wrong, you're showing 3x the actual network hashrate.

The network hashrate should be 1/3rd of what you show on your site.

But you are calculating the expected revenues more or less correctly since the GPU "channel" gets only 1/3rd of the issued coins.

So, to fix, divide network hashrate by 3 and make sure that revenue calculation understands that GPU channel only gets 1/3rd of the issued coins.

Hi,

It's not my site.  I doubt they are doing it wrong as the people involved in creating the pool are very advanced and know about the channels.  If you are sure they are wrong though feel free to join the slack and mention it to them in the #mining channel.
Hi

need a little help with the GPU miner for Nvidia

I installed the wallet and synced,
run the GPU Nvidia miner from the nexus site.

but it crash after check the last block. Can you pleas help me. Thanks

I suggest to go to nexuspool.ru, mine there with the recently updated pool miner that is provided on that page.
Activity: 5
Hello guys,

but I want to download the GPU Miner for AMD (from Wolf) and is nor working, also I go to the website directly by Nexus....there are also not working the LINK!

Thx so much

I came here to ask the same question!!
Hello guys,

Thx so much
Pages:
Jump to: