Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 53. (Read 785516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
https://www.reddit.com/r/nexusearth/comments/75cjpq/youtube_live_on_oct_12_much_awaited/

YouTube Live with the Team
On Thursday October 12th, at 12:00 PM PST (UTC -8), the Team will be giving a formal update on the progress of the Project in a live video to discuss our developments with Tritium, rough timelines on release schedules, development of the Nexus Strategic Vision, more explanation on the benefits of Contracts on the 3DC, The Nexus Conference and the resulting connections and industries we are networking with including Hollywood contacts, as well as provide information to leaders in other industries about how they can connect with our Project. We will also outline the direction we are headed with the mesh networks, introduce new people from the Team, and describe how we are organizing in a way that will bring better benefit to everyone involved!
We look forward to having everyone there and sharing everything that has been happening over the past 4 months.
Nexus Rising!
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
New investors are prevented from buying into Nexus:

Bittrex FAQ:

(...)

Nexus isn't equally accessible for everyone owning an internet connexion yet. Maybe the first step will be to fix this before expanding with cube sats.

We have an active group of folks working on reaching out to more exchanges.  Yeah the new withdrawal limits from Bittrex are very low for new and unverified accounts.  It is the KYC compliance.  Same with Coinbase and others.

Thank you for the reply. Ofc AML/KYC is the biggest attack vector against cryptos actually and it's not stressed enough. By spreading liquidity among exchanges the nuisance is limited as an emergency fix. Also the exchanges are free to enforce even tougher requirements as we can see here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/4c6y4b/coinbase_getting_intrusive_with_kyc_where_else/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4c9b46/coinbase_takes_kyc_to_a_new_level_by_asking/
Meaning any centralized exchange can seize funds by raising the bar of complience to ridiculous levels. (coinbase has requirements above most corporate banks already...) Perfect plan.
It's not done in a way to protect the customer at any rate.

AML/KYC explained and why it's a threat:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amlkyc-explained-454795

Here is a topic to follow the progress of decentralized exchanges.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-dex-decentralized-exchange-thread-1338970
It will become necessary and should be integrated into the Nexus ecosystem asap as it is matching its phylosophy and will complete the package of decentralization.
Activity: 245
Merit: 105
How to compare this with Bitman prduct?
Anyone use both of them?

what exactly are you asking to compare?   Huh  Are you talking about bitmain asic miners?  NXS is asic resistant, it's only gpu + cpu + pos mining.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
How to compare this with Bitman prduct?
Anyone use both of them?
Please tell me. I don't minil a couple of months and now my miner gives an error after 4-7 seconds after switching on.

lol... well what's the error?  Cheesy
Gives just the cessation of work and all. Tried all miners to which there are links.

Are you gpu mining or cpu mining?

If gpu mining with nvidia this is the best miner publicly available https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T1WRQ7GBH-F7D1JQTJS/download/nobody_gpuminerv1.1.rar

If you're using AMD then you probably want to mine something else as the NXS AMD miners haven't been updated for a long time so they won't be very profitable.

If you're cpu mining make sure you are pointed to this pool:  nxscpumining.com.  Other cpu pools don't work right now.

If you're gpu mining, make sure that the wallet is unlocked for mining.

If you still have troubles, you can post a screenshot of the error and it will probably help to resolve it. Smiley

Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Please tell me. I don't minil a couple of months and now my miner gives an error after 4-7 seconds after switching on.

Gives just the cessation of work and all. Tried all miners to which there are links.

Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain

Bittrex FAQ:

Withdraw limits:

Unverified Accounts created before 08/01/17: 0.025 BTC (or equivalent) per day
A serious investor not willing to give up his ID and willing to buy 50 btc worth of Nexus will have to work for 2000 days (assuming the btc rate rermains the same) to complete a withdraw into his QT wallet...
Unverified Accounts created on or after 08/01/17: 0 BTC (or equivalent) per day

I have nothing to say against Bittrex ;  their centralized server their rules. At this stage Nexus should be at least traded among 4-5 exchanges (even minor ones) for one to be able to withdraw several btc worth into his wallet per day. And it will be only a temporary fix waiting for fully efficient decentralized exchanges.
Nexus isn't equally accessible for everyone owning an internet connexion yet. Maybe the first step will be to fix this before expanding with cube sats.

We have an active group of folks working on reaching out to more exchanges.  Yeah the new withdrawal limits from Bittrex are very low for new and unverified accounts.  It is the KYC compliance.  Same with Coinbase and others.

Bittrex FAQ:

Withdraw limits:

A serious investor not willing to give up his ID and willing to buy 50 btc worth of Nexus will have to work for 2000 days (assuming the btc rate rermains the same) to complete a withdraw into his QT wallet...

I have nothing to say against Bittrex ;  their centralized server their rules. At this stage Nexus should be at least traded among 4-5 exchanges (even minor ones) for one to be able to withdraw several btc worth into his wallet per day. And it will be only a temporary fix waiting for fully efficient decentralized exchanges.

Well NXS is also on Cryptopia.. but also next month NXS will be up for vote to get listed on Binance.  I have faith NXS will win the vote! Cheesy
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est

Bittrex FAQ:

Withdraw limits:

legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Nexus YouTube live stream 12th October

https://www.reddit.com/r/nexusearth/comments/75cjpq/youtube_live_on_oct_12_much_awaited/

YouTube Live with the Team
On Thursday October 12th, at 12:00 PM PST (UTC -8), the Team will be giving a formal update on the progress of the Project in a live video to discuss our developments with Tritium, rough timelines on release schedules, development of the Nexus Strategic Vision, more explanation on the benefits of Contracts on the 3DC, The Nexus Conference and the resulting connections and industries we are networking with including Hollywood contacts, as well as provide information to leaders in other industries about how they can connect with our Project. We will also outline the direction we are headed with the mesh networks, introduce new people from the Team, and describe how we are organizing in a way that will bring better benefit to everyone involved!
We look forward to having everyone there and sharing everything that has been happening over the past 4 months.
Nexus Rising!
Heard about being on Binance not confirmed. What is Kurrent ? At least it needs to be on more exchanges and works with decentralized ones to complete the package.
Overall it is getting stronger and stronger.
https://nexusnewsletter.com/ updated 7/10 !
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Any news about GPU pool?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
I downloaded http://nexusearth.com/miners/SKMiner-v.0.1.3_optimized_by_Mumus.rar for Windows NVIDIA

it fails. could you give me pool mining instructions.
Activity: 1
Is it a mining or something?
Activity: 58
Awwww, 6x1080ti, 24h, 0 blocks  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
This wallet always stops syncing on different machines under different locations. They just stop processing new blocks while all the nodes are still connected.

It's very annoying.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
I invested on Nexus on November 2016.
Beautiful project but no word:

-They coudl made a newsletter by months. Ater 3 months, it s over.
-Tritium could be launch on May, June and before the conference. Nothing.

3d is very interesting but when you are not able to make a newsletter by month, don't speak about 3D Blockchain. They have no word.
And when you tell a critic about their delays, you are seen as an ennemy on her slack
Pages:
Jump to: