Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 67. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
so just curious why Ive never been paid the nexus that's currently on the nexusminingpool. and I mean never. Ive had more than one address because I thought there may be an issue with the wallet but even switching and with balances it never pays me. I know it does it in order of larger denominations first but its been a few months and my payout never leaves the site. This is beyond ridiculous
Activity: 131
I Mine Anything and Everything!
UPDATED: Just ignore this, problem solved after reaching someone on slack.

Did I set something wrong?
I started mining with my GPUs an hour ago, it says I've mined almost 19k NXS combined.......
If this is true, it would worth over $16k........  Shocked
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
my wallet never stakes. I've tried oracle and lld. should I try and create a new wallet and send all my coins to a new one. what could be wrong? the trust all that is 100% I got over 1000, so I don't understand.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
What is the ETA on a Tritium release?  2017, 2018 or Huh
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Can someone tell me please, how to POS mine nexus^ Which count of coins is needed? Does POS mining possible with POW at the same PC?

For Nexus Proof of Stake you simply need to have your wallet open and unlocked for block minting only (if encrypted).  You can stake with any amount of coins but a minimum of 1000 NXS is recommended to maintain a Trust key.  You first transaction will be called a Genesis Transaction which essentially establishes your Trust key on the Nexus Network.  You will then receive Trust payments when you stake blocks.

As far as using the wallet for both, you can but from my understanding it is best to keep a separate wallet for mining.
Activity: 251
Can someone tell me please, how to POS mine nexus^ Which count of coins is needed? Does POS mining possible with POW at the same PC?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hey everyone,

Can anyone tell me if I am mining NXS correctly? here is a screenshot :  http://imgur.com/a/SAAfA

Thank you

Looks like it's running correctly to me. But I'm only fairly new to mining it and mine looks the same and runs fine
Activity: 840
Merit: 253
i am still holding 10k nexus coins. the new wallet is wonderful goodjob team, maybe i will sell them at 5$
future is nexus!
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Addnode please.

Try closing the wallet, deleting the address.dat file in your Nexus folder, and restarting the wallet.
Thank you.
Activity: 339
Merit: 266
Advancing Liberty Through Blockchain
Addnode please.

Try closing the wallet, deleting the address.dat file in your Nexus folder, and restarting the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Is the coin control option available in the oracle 2.0.5 wallet?

Got set up with 2.0.5 yesterday and, today, while i was working, looks like i found a genesis and trust block Smiley

This made me curious about how the inputs work with nPoS, but I don't see a coin control option.
Activity: 308
Hey everyone,

Can anyone tell me if I am mining NXS correctly? here is a screenshot :  http://imgur.com/a/SAAfA

Thank you

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005
Is there any more information about the situation of this aerospace company, other than this image?  Smiley

What are you looking for? Here is their twitter: https://twitter.com/vectorspacesys
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Is there any more information about the situation of this aerospace company, other than this image?  Smiley
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It looks like you are solo mining correctly.  I see an accepted block, grats Smiley.

However, the diff is pretty high right now to only be running ~330 MH/s.  I have 450 MH/s and pointed elsewhere and trading for NXS!

Good luck if you continue to mine Nexus.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
could you tell me works correctly my setup???I have a chance to find a block in SOLO???

Activity: 308
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
Big market recovery, and this coin reaction is good

yes i'm also quite happy with the situation Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Anybody is mining with r9-280x? How many nexus coins per day in average?
Pages:
Jump to: