Pages:
Author

Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come - page 63. (Read 785516 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 101
Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM
The price is rising because people wont sell...
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
Why is there no GPU mining pools for this coin yet?
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Nexus has been my first altcoin ever (I got to know it thanks to Mirrax last year), and it has one of the best communities out there.
I never sold a single NXS and surely I won't begin now. Things are just beginning  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Nexus price is rising due to the conference that will happen next month?
Definitely, there is a lot of talk going round on the forum about it. Going to be huge
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus
@Gelbstich you can overclock your cpu - assuming you have a good water-cooler. Kill the core boost, and keep voltage under 1.44 - at least until you know what you are doing.
FX8350 is a beast (i have one too, love it) but it is out-gunned now by the threadrippers.

@psihotoc at the end of the .bat string add 't 8', though the miner uses all cores by default. I prefer to work with t 7 though - just because Windows  Roll Eyes
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Another question, how to specify the number of cores in the setup Bat file? Of cores I have 8.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Nexus price is rising due to the conference that will happen next month?
Activity: 562
Merit: 509
Are there settings I can adjust to improve my CPU performance? Something like intensity for GPU. I'm running on a FX8350.
@echo off
REG ADD "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting" /f /v Disabled /t REG_DWORD /d 1 >nul
REG ADD "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting" /f /v DontShowUI /t REG_DWORD /d 1 >nul
REG ADD "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting" /f /v Disabled /t REG_DWORD /d 1 >nul
REG ADD "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting" /f /v DontShowUI /t REG_DWORD /d 1 >nul
@echo Windows Error Reporting UI was Disabled !!!
@echo -------------------------------------------
set 2R4pCbFpmNeFXN3mjBgcJE2rWgqqCtbr3LHuLtrRZ7idq2fJD9t=localhost
:begin
nexus_cpuminer.exe %2R4pCbFpmNeFXN3mjBgcJE2rWgqqCtbr3LHuLtrRZ7idq2fJD9t% 9325 "" %1 %2 %3
goto begin

I found here these settings. Correctly or not? Where the address bar should remove these symbols %? Where it says localhost it is necessary to write something?

For Solo

@echo off
REG ADD "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting" /f /v Disabled /t REG_DWORD /d 1 >nul
REG ADD "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting" /f /v DontShowUI /t REG_DWORD /d 1 >nul
REG ADD "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting" /f /v Disabled /t REG_DWORD /d 1 >nul
REG ADD "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting" /f /v DontShowUI /t REG_DWORD /d 1 >nul
set NXS_WALLET_ADDRESS=localhost
nexus_cpuminer.exe %NXS_WALLET_ADDRESS% 9325 "" %1 %2 %3
goto begin

For Pool

@echo off

nexus_cpuminer.exe nexusminingpool.com 9549 NXSWALLETADDRESS %1 %2 %3
goto begin

Hope this helps

I am using http://www.nexusminingpool.com/ takes a few seconds to load. But been mining on that with my laptop, waiting for my miner to arrive.

Hope this helps

@ethereal_ai
@echo off
goto begin

That's all you need in a. bat file to register? I didn't set up while never solo.
Activity: 308

For Solo

@echo off
goto begin

For Pool

@echo off

nexus_cpuminer.exe nexusminingpool.com 9549 NXSWALLETADDRESS %1 %2 %3
goto begin

Hope this helps

I am using http://www.nexusminingpool.com/ takes a few seconds to load. But been mining on that with my laptop, waiting for my miner to arrive.

Hope this helps

@ethereal_ai
Good evening. Tell me what miner to pump for CPU mining and which line in the. Bat file for solo mining?
Activity: 840
Merit: 253
i was a nexus gpu miner last year. i can mine about 500 nxs a day. but the price was 5cents. After a year now $2.24, its impressive
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I get an untrusted certificate problem on this site:https://nxsforum.com/ why?
Thank you for the information Majoh, that was helpful. I have just contemplating which crypto can be profitable right now I have 8 RX 470, is there a crypto you could recommend mining with that rig? Any suggestions??
Activity: 134
So, here is the newest, improved miner for nvidia. It uses 0% CPU and
can hash at 150MH/s with GTX1070 TDP 100% overclocked +130MHz, Mem -500MHz.

https://mega.nz/#!i0Yn0JpD!1mOrCzFVaVtBZJnVYAE6YkjKM9ZG2JNNd7jMeNK08UM

Donations are welcomed.

NXS donation address: 2RKys5ZC9adHrqXEWwndRu6MupGhtYpG93VxiTzRP4Qopqxk7x6
BTC donation address: 16zqRKwHWTTScdDcXmfGeMjGE1pLz9ywbB
Activity: 129
Any normal educated answers about how much hashrate I can produce using 8 RX 470's.

Quatloo point bongresin, plus or minus a diseased sheep.
Activity: 134
Any normal educated answers about how much hashrate I can produce using 8 RX 470's. Does anyone have an educated guess?

I guess, around 500-600MH/s max.
I have 930MH/s and got only one block last 5 days. Absolutly not profitable anymore...
Any normal educated answers about how much hashrate I can produce using 8 RX 470's. Does anyone have an educated guess?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Nice little pump today on the markets. Keep it coming!!
Pages:
Jump to: