Pages:
Author

Topic: [NFD] [ANN] WE HAVE LAUNCH!!! NFD UP AND DISTRIBUTED! - page 2. (Read 15953 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hey guys,

NFD is now on hitbtc.com for voting! Please voting with every new IP adress  Wink
(registered users votes counting x10)

Let's rock hitbtc.com

Link:

https://hitbtc.com/vote

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
although it's a small exchange, let's celebrate
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Ok i done all step by step now i'm in my wallet  my balance is 0 and have 0 transactions what's up with that?
same problem with me and many others facing, dev team did not asked wallet address to send coins, where they sent??

Everyone got a pm with the request to check hash and calculated account number!

when you sent that pm??
i did not got that kind of pm

Nxtblg sent them to all on the distribution list. This takes every time 2 days

Code:
NFD: THE NEW DISTRIBUTION LIST IS READY
« Sent to: MaWo on: June 01, 2014, 05:08:42 PM »
and a second:

Code:
NFD: REVISED NEW DISTRIBUTION LIST
« Sent to: MaWo on: June 08, 2014, 11:30:17 AM »

most of the users didnt read the thread but surprised that they didnt read their pm too. NFD dev send a clear message to every one to check their hash.....

NFD devs are best and they did their job very well... and mawo u are the best Smiley
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Is there nfd trading thread?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
NFD has a very nice community
Activity: 644
how to change passphrase anyway?
that online wallet said my password is less than 35 characters, and not secure
did i need send to new wallet?

yes, change pass phrase means make a new secure pass phrase, login to your wallet, copy new accountID, go back to old wallet, send all your coins to new address.

thanks for your explanation, i'll do it like you said
i thought we can change passphrase using online wallet Grin
Activity: 575
Merit: 502

yes, change pass phrase means make a new secure pass phrase, login to your wallet, copy new accountID, go back to old wallet, send all your coins to new address.
Activity: 814
I confirm that I have received my share. Excellent work! Thanks!
Activity: 644
Ok i done all step by step now i'm in my wallet  my balance is 0 and have 0 transactions what's up with that?
same problem with me and many others facing, dev team did not asked wallet address to send coins, where they sent??

when you sent that pm??

Nxtblg sent them to all on the distribution list. This takes every time 2 days

Code:
NFD: THE NEW DISTRIBUTION LIST IS READY
« Sent to: MaWo on: June 01, 2014, 05:08:42 PM »
and a second:

Code:
NFD: REVISED NEW DISTRIBUTION LIST
« Sent to: MaWo on: June 08, 2014, 11:30:17 AM »
When i in my wallet should i write somewhere my secret password  to get my coins or coins should be there?

coins should be there
your secret is your private key of your wallet.
Ok i done all step by step now i'm in my wallet  my balance is 0 and have 0 transactions what's up with that?

Did you use the same passphrase that you entered in to the hasher to be hashed and later sent in? Just to remind you, the hash you sent in was:
a6394d8d4402ed1a21abd12036d67fde5d68bb3e1b10a5049454e60a825ac04b

I using this kind of wallet first time i click returning user and then wrote my secret password that's wrong?
And i don't see that followed by INFO: nxt.apiServerEnforcePOST = "true"
strange distribution i ever seen,
if dev sent. Then where are these?

1) you did know how the coins are distributed. You are a stakeholder and has agreed by sending a request and maybe btc/NXT to scammer NFDCoin.
2) I sent all coins to the accounts which were calculated from the hashed secret you have provided.
3) the new dev team only picked the pieces from scammer NFDCoin. We didn't change the process except we pmed everyone with the request to check hash and calculated account.
In addition we did a duplicate hash and a weak password check.

legendary
Activity: 1008

when you sent that pm??
legendary
Ok i done all step by step now i'm in my wallet  my balance is 0 and have 0 transactions what's up with that?

Did you use the same passphrase that you entered in to the hasher to be hashed and later sent in? Just to remind you, the hash you sent in was:

I using this kind of wallet first time i click returning user and then wrote my secret password that's wrong?
And i don't see that followed by INFO: nxt.apiServerEnforcePOST = "true"
strange distribution i ever seen,
if dev sent. Then where are these?

legendary
legendary
Activity: 924

Pages:
Jump to: