Pages:
Author

Topic: [NFD] NFD Complaint, Criticism, Etc. Thread [UNMODERATED] - page 2. (Read 2719 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 253
So is this just another nxt clone? Good for what?

better distribution model and transparent  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
wonderful work, and come on, so nice...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
So is this just another nxt clone? Good for what?
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
nxtblg
you've done good job with the team,
we appreciate it, no complaints
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
complaint:
NFD2 rescue team is the most heartwarming innovative i saw in bitcointalk from the day I registered.
why are there so many scams and not more users like Nxtblg, lordoliver richwang, notsoshifty and MaWo.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
By request of dE_logics, I've started this special thread for anyone to lodge any complaints about the way that the new, post-scam NFD Coin rescue effort is being conducted, or any criticisms of the new NFD.

This post is unmoderated, and you can confirm this claim by comparing it to the bitcointa.lk mirror thread. In the announcement thread, MaWo has deleted a few pump posts by people hyping their own coins. Since I won't be doing anything of the sort here, you'll probably read some pumpers' posts here. Might as well take 'em in stride.

I'll try to answer any criticisms and complaints promptly, subject to my time being spoken for on some other task. Posts that I consider abusive, provoking or trollish, I'll probably respond to coldly and/or defensively but I'll try to stick to a fact-based rebuttal unless doing so infringes upon someone else's privacy.

With that said, feel free to go at it.
Pages:
Jump to: