Pages:
Author

Topic: NFT's And Investment Questions - page 2. (Read 169 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
May 05, 2021, 11:31:58 AM
Anyway, some of the platform has created #NFT with some feature like stacking.

For example like IOI-Trade Race Manager, they are creating a cars #NFT you not only store them as a collectible item but also using the #NFT cars for their game + receiver up to 18-24% APY and you can stake daily. So yeah, day by day #NFT use-case also growing not only used as collectible item I also remember DEGO #NFT when you can mining their token as well.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
May 05, 2021, 11:04:45 AM
NFT works like every other crypto-investment there is no much difference between NFT and ICO or IEO all are tokens with different use cases and perspectives. So you can buy artworks like NFT and resale them when the price gets higher.
Yes, now NFT is in a good trend and has also been used by several new projects and some are already successful, so if for now there are those who are interested in NFT I think that would be very good.

It would be very nice if apeswap gave one nft for free for registering on the nft marketplace. Firstly, they will cost 100% expensive, and secondly, it will help people who are late for the pancake
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
May 05, 2021, 10:45:20 AM
NFT works like every other crypto-investment there is no much difference between NFT and ICO or IEO all are tokens with different use cases and perspectives. So you can buy artworks like NFT and resale them when the price gets higher.
Yes, now NFT is in a good trend and has also been used by several new projects and some are already successful, so if for now there are those who are interested in NFT I think that would be very good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 45
May 05, 2021, 09:53:33 AM
Activity: 571
Merit: 11
May 05, 2021, 09:46:28 AM
it is a new way to really reward artists and everyone can become one, but even here you will find NFTs at every corner and many will not be worth anything after some time so my advice is to focus on the size of the communities around this kind of projects.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
May 05, 2021, 09:36:47 AM
Speaking of NFTs check this out watch this video it’s about NFTFY new project it’s going to explode
Watch and subsbscribe to the crypto life style

https://youtu.be/N8zcfalougY
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
May 05, 2021, 08:30:34 AM
For many of you are familiar with the boom in NFT's.

Seems one can be artistic and get some credit back for their talents on various platforms?

My questions I am not an artist. However is it possible to put into Investments on NFT's?

Is there a way to earn from someone else's NFT?

Meaning like being a share or buying an NFT like another crypto and perhaps see some gains from having a share or something with that NFT?

Thanks
Yes, there are several ways to earn money. For example:
Buy and Sell. And you can buy both rare cards, and with beautiful numbers.
Collaborate with a person who is engaged in graphics, draws arts...
Create something of your own and release it on the site
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
May 04, 2021, 08:27:45 AM
For many of you are familiar with the boom in NFT's.

Seems one can be artistic and get some credit back for their talents on various platforms?

My questions I am not an artist. However is it possible to put into Investments on NFT's?

Is there a way to earn from someone else's NFT?

Meaning like being a share or buying an NFT like another crypto and perhaps see some gains from having a share or something with that NFT?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: