Pages:
Author

Topic: NiceHash Miner - easy-to-use best-profit multi-device cryptocurrency miner - page 5. (Read 170608 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
will a small miner like me might earn more using nicehash instead of mining directly in pools?

no.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
will a small miner like me might earn more using nicehash instead of mining directly in pools?
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Let me know your acc email in PM and I will take a look.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I've been having a problem where I mined and never received the payment and have opened support tickets and they keep getting closed by the morons answering them. One insinuated I was trying to scam .012 BTC! Really! I asked for the dickheads employee number and he just locked the ticket.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 758
Hey Nicehash...

You guys should increase the transaction fees when making payouts.

Otherwise it takes forever (all day?) to arrive if not longer.
After 1st of August, it usually took 1 to 2 hours at max to receive my withdrawal. Used my Kraken's deposit address if that changes anything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Any plans to add the Skunk algo (SIGT) ?
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
To Hash or not to Hash, that's what the question
i agree with the guy above me you guys need to bump up the transaction fee please the payment from yesterday morning still uncomfirmed
- You work for nice has or something ?  I dont know what amounts you getting (shouldnt matter afaik) but check you wallets and update if necessary, the longest delay i have seen is 2 minutes. Your desire is alien to my understanding unless you relate to nicehash team. Their fees already high.
Been waiting for days on the answer to my questions...
Where is user nicehash?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i agree with the guy above me you guys need to bump up the transaction fee please the payment from yesterday morning still uncomfirmed Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Hey Nicehash...

You guys should increase the transaction fees when making payouts.

Otherwise it takes forever (all day?) to arrive if not longer.
Yes also has cleared up on my end as well.
Activity: 433
Merit: 254
Ty, switch back to eth, running without any issue so far.
Again coinotron. It is sneaky as they send garbage only occasionaly, so we havent figured their mistake yet. We have applied another fix. If it doesnt help, let me know and we will block coinotron.
Activity: 433
Merit: 254
Getting ETH rejects after few. min. with claymore or share is above target/reject with excavator.

Hey guys,

I am getting 100% reject on ETH mining on my AMD machines this morning.

Is there a known issue ?
What happened? Dagger Hashimoto income has dissapeared and pool disconnected my miner.

Now Dagger Hashimoto EU pool is back, but rejects every share from Claymore Dual 9.8 ...

Coinotron pool was sending some garbage which first crashed our server. When we fixed that, miners were getting rejects. Now we fixed that as well. Should be fine. If it is not, let me know ASAP.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
What happened? Dagger Hashimoto income has dissapeared and pool disconnected my miner.

Now Dagger Hashimoto EU pool is back, but rejects every share from Claymore Dual 9.8 ...
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
So I downloaded Ccminer and I started mining nist5. The stats page says I'm earning about 2,5 euro a day. That's nice.

So then I do a clean install of the NiceHash app. It says Lyra2v is the best algo... at 1,9 euro a day. Why is this?

@nicehash: Can you please answer and explain?
Why aren't all algo's for a 1080 Ti included in the NH app? X13, Nist5, Quark seem valid algos for a 1080 Ti.

I get the feeling that I've been earning less than I should have earned the last couple of weeks because some algos were excluded.
I've been mining at a different pool lately... and Nist5 and X13 are amongst the best earning algos there.

If some algos are excluded for my GPU, this problem may also exist for other types/brands of GPUs, meaning some people are earning less than they should?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
Good job, NiceHash, you timed today's payment well. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: