Pages:
Author

Topic: nicehash.com vs zpool.ca vs miningpoolhub.com - And the winner is... - page 4. (Read 14584 times)

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Oh damn i'm going to watch this thread for sure.  BETS ARE OPEN:  im voting mining pool hub
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
exciting, I don't know what's Baikal Giant+, if it can mine BTC directly, it would better to add another one to mine BTC and compare the results.

Baikal Giant+ is a multi-algorithm miner, here is their website: http://www.baikalminer.com/product06.php

It mines Quark, Qubit, x11, x13, x14, x15 algorithm.

Their main selling point is it can mine multiple algorithms and choose the highest profit at the time. That is why I am putting those 3 sites to the test, to see which auto-profiting site works best. I am assuming whichever wins, we can determine that their auto-profiting will be superior than the others, but if they are close together in profits, then they will be equally comparable with a +-5% variable I'm guessing. But if 1 pool is drastically lower profits then the others, then we can come to a conclusion to stay away from that pool. LOL

Also, to mine BTC, you would need SHA-256 algorithm miner.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
exciting, I don't know what's Baikal Giant+, if it can mine BTC directly, it would better to add another one to mine BTC and compare the results.
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
Well, I decided to do a test, once and for all to see which auto-profit switching site was best. I hear pros and cons of each site and wanted to see based on facts, which site gave higher profits regardless of what people say. At the end of the day, it's what ends up in my BTC wallet that matters.

So for this test, I bought 3 Baikal Giant+ 5 Baikal Giant+, and each will have its own BTC address so there won't be any mixed coins.

All of the test will be auto exchanged to BTC according to their site’s system to see which one does it better.

This test will be run all at the same time simultaneously, under the same network/internet, same location, same setup/ventilation, each with its own same HP server power supply, so there isn't much variable.

nicehash.com and miningpoolhub.com has Quark, Qubit, x11, x13, x15 for its auto profit switching, but zpool.ca also has x14 and was included in my test for completeness since it supports it.

This test will be done over a 7 day period, which should be enough I believe to show the results/outcome and a winner! At the end of the 7th day (or longer duration if needed), I will post the final BTC wallet balance that it made from each site.

So… 8/19/2017 is Day 1, and the suspense begins…

The following will be running:

Baikal #1 - Nicehash
Baikal #2 - Zpool
Baikal #3 - miningpoolhub
Baikal #4 - Nicehash custom pricing profit trigger + Zpool + Nicehash as backup
Baikal #5 - Nicehash custom pricing profit trigger + miningpoolhub + Nicehash as backup

Disclaimer: I am no way involved nor affiliated with nicehash.com, miningpoolhub.com, zpool.ca. Just a curious person that wants to help out the community =)

AND THE WINNER IS......
CLEARLY ZPOOL.CA
CLEAR LOSER IS NICEHASH.COM

Un-cashable means that it did not meet minimum amount for nicehash to withdrawal, so I added the amount manually

Conclusion: Even with all the talk about zpool.ca taking 20% or what not, for me, it still comes out on top, so that just proves that zpool is more profitable for multi-algo switching as you can see the final amount received in the BTC wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: