Pages:
Author

Topic: Nigeria and the new government - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 31, 2023, 02:59:18 PM
I feel let down by the election results, and I don't solely attribute the outcome to fraud. If the opposing parties had joined forces, we could have avoided turning the election into a tribal and religious conflict. Instead, the focus should be on rebuilding the country and putting an end to the ruling party's shameless actions. I hope that even after eight years, we can eventually remove Tinubu from power. It's disheartening to see the lack of remorse or consideration for the current state of the economy. The overnight removal of fuel subsidies without implementing appropriate measures to mitigate the impact is concerning.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
May 31, 2023, 02:41:48 PM
All I can sey is dat we're in for a disastrous ride. My people talk sey na d smell (odour) of mess dem dey take know the taste of shit. We don see how e dey go now wit just one day in office. Baba Blue–laba don begin show us renewed shege.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
May 31, 2023, 08:00:07 AM
I look forward to seeing a better government, a greater investment on food and agriculture, Technology, education, employment , greater support for Blockchain technology and infrastructural development.

Before we can see a better government we need to be a better people, we have to be the change that we want first before we can be able to see thigs change around us, people there in government position are just common beings like us, who can make mistakes any time and yet be corrected, we have to also love one another, learn to live in peace with all men, be a patriotic citizens and contribute to the growth and development of the country.
Activity: 334
Merit: 27
May 29, 2023, 03:47:42 PM
The new government finally come onboard on this day. To all who have thought their would be war or evil, God took control. Whether the sworn in is your preferred candidate or not, let us unite as one Nigeria and move the country forward leaving aside the pearcing dagger of tribalism.

I look forward to seeing a better government, a greater investment on food and agriculture, Technology, education, employment , greater support for Blockchain technology and infrastructural development.

Put yourself together and work with a vision to be somewhat in this new government, personal determination is a reason to any outcome of your life, don't blame any government for your negligence.

Welcome to a new era of Tunubu government. Nigeria, different culture,  different languages , one people.
Pages:
Jump to: