Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 105. (Read 303310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
March 05, 2017, 05:35:28 PM
legendary
March 05, 2017, 05:27:28 PM
Central Bank of Nigeria Says ‘We Can’t Stop Bitcoin’

https://news.bitcoin.com/central-bank-of-nigeria-says-we-cant-stop-bitcoin/
legendary
March 05, 2017, 05:17:07 PM
Here is my current thought on where we possibly might be

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 05, 2017, 05:06:25 PM
i fully agree. The patern from 01-06-2016 till 01-08-2016 is exact the same as 01-12-2016 till 01-03-2017. Very interesting ! Thanks again.
legendary
March 05, 2017, 04:59:33 PM
Well i could be wrong.

Because the future is largely unknown.

But this is where my mind is right now.

legendary
March 05, 2017, 04:58:37 PM

source: http://humbletraders.com/elliott-wave/

The above example is a perfect realtime example. In a zig zag correction we expect to see wave ‘a’ unfold in 5 waves – got it. wave ‘b’ trace out 3 waves – got it again. and then wave ‘c’ complete another 5 waves down, perfect form! - See more at: http://humbletraders.com/elliott-wave/#sthash.72MHoenm.dpuf

legendary
March 05, 2017, 04:51:40 PM
legendary
March 05, 2017, 04:48:02 PM
March 05, 2017, 04:28:44 PM
Bear with us  Wink
Activity: 289
Merit: 252
bagholder since 2013
March 05, 2017, 04:26:08 PM
Wanted to offer my encouragement to your updates on this thread.
Keep em coming.
legendary
March 05, 2017, 03:42:35 PM
I could share much more from other people who are bearish and are expecting a drop soon. I almost always post them all on this thread.

So i have arrived at my bearish inclination after looking at all i could find - both bullish and bearish.

legendary
March 05, 2017, 03:40:32 PM
This report cited $512 as a target price if ETF was rejected

$3678 if approved

weighted average expected price $1645

legendary
March 05, 2017, 03:33:53 PM
Final terminal 5th waves are followed by an a-b - c correction that could take one of many forms.

Something like this

Notice how it drops to somewhere between 38% and 50% fibs

legendary
March 05, 2017, 03:31:04 PM
My alternative wave count is this

We are in final terminal wave 5 on the weekly chart. Terminal means its about to end. So expect a correction obvs

If its terminal it means we should expect some form of top formation, which could be possibly these

Flat top

head and shoulder

Ending diagonal

Other

legendary
March 05, 2017, 03:24:49 PM
This is my BEARISH expectation, after a top (bullish?)

legendary
March 05, 2017, 03:10:10 PM
Lots of bearish wishful thinking for a bubble-like environment. Good luck getting your coins back cheaper, I guess.

Not sure, where is value in your post, but I will respond anyway.

This thread is not bearish at all. Quite the opposite, try to read more carefully. Members are simply looking at depth and length of upcoming correction, that will support long term growth. Being bearish is something completely different, Mr. Investor.

I never said the thread was bearish, just that Afrikoin is looking to buy cheaper.

I'm reading as carefully as I can, but I just can't seem to give any other meaning to the last few posts than a nicely disguised subjective bearishness. I have no problems with one being bearish, but I do have one with trying to influence readers because of an already assumed position, which is what is coming across, at least from this side of the screen.

For example
Does any one else think the hard fork debate has intensified?
Certainly got louder over the past 6 weeks.

Could we be headed for a hard fork in the days to come?
has the implied message that a potential HF could negatively affect the price, even though there is no real risk of a HF for now.

Disregarding all this useless FUD, strictly from a technical point of view, a correction could come any time. If such is the case, I'd expect it to not go down below the $1091 low, which is the last higher low before the ATH (daily, Bitstamp prices). At the same time, and with bigger probability in my opinion, the rally will just keep going on, with a great chance of acceleration. We are, after all, in bitcoin bubble mode - above weekly bollinger bands, above weekly RSI 70, above daily RSI 70.

i do have a bearish bias.

Just like you do (have a bullish bias).

Master luc is bullish.

But i try keep a calm head. why i post both bullish and bearish charts , with a tinge of my opinion (bearish).

I am keeping an eye on the hard fork as a potential high risk event.

I see nothing wrong in holding 2 opinions at the same time. If you look at bit - sim trade simulator, i am currently holding BTC. Because the charts say we are still going up some more.

But i am also expecting a correction. And that comes out as my bias.

Nothing wrong with this.

Generally, i am looking for contrarian thoughts, because it easy to find mainstream charts. Right now, bearish charts are a rarity, bullish charts in plenty.

The comment above on a hard fork was meant to elicit a response from someone/anyone who might have an opinion on a hard fork as a market risk. I have read and heard all the for Segwit arguments. They are mainstream and can be found everywhere. For balance, i need to see the other side of the coin.

On a side note,

I am kinda getting fed up of having to defend myself on my thread.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164
March 05, 2017, 02:35:20 PM
There are multiple overlapping Fibonacci resistance levels at $1026 on Bitstamp. That would be a $272 drop from the present ATH of $1298 which would not be unusual for a bitcoin bad day. The news would have to be bad enough to drop the price through heavy resistance at $1140 - $1163. Have to wait and see if the ETF is denied and what affect that has.
March 05, 2017, 01:54:57 PM
Lots of bearish wishful thinking for a bubble-like environment. Good luck getting your coins back cheaper, I guess.

Not sure, where is value in your post, but I will respond anyway.

This thread is not bearish at all. Quite the opposite, try to read more carefully. Members are simply looking at depth and length of upcoming correction, that will support long term growth. Being bearish is something completely different, Mr. Investor.

I never said the thread was bearish, just that Afrikoin is looking to buy cheaper.

I'm reading as carefully as I can, but I just can't seem to give any other meaning to the last few posts than a nicely disguised subjective bearishness. I have no problems with one being bearish, but I do have one with trying to influence readers because of an already assumed position, which is what is coming across, at least from this side of the screen.

For example
Does any one else think the hard fork debate has intensified?
Certainly got louder over the past 6 weeks.

Could we be headed for a hard fork in the days to come?
has the implied message that a potential HF could negatively affect the price, even though there is no real risk of a HF for now.

Disregarding all this useless FUD, strictly from a technical point of view, a correction could come any time. If such is the case, I'd expect it to not go down below the $1091 low, which is the last higher low before the ATH (daily, Bitstamp prices). At the same time, and with bigger probability in my opinion, the rally will just keep going on, with a great chance of acceleration. We are, after all, in bitcoin bubble mode - above weekly bollinger bands, above weekly RSI 70, above daily RSI 70.
legendary
legendary
March 05, 2017, 10:26:35 AM
First, thanks for good advice.

I wonder however, what kind of influence on price can full resuming of bitcoin withdrawals on chinese exchanges have. It might be just around the corner.

Will there be mass sells sending exchanges into temporary shock or will it actually strenghten confidence in current rates that we have?

source?

when was this said will happen?

Well informed rumors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-exchange-bter-resumes-withdrawals-good-start-for-china

BtcChina is also supposed to return to processing withdrawals after march 15th. Okcoin is already serving withdrawal requests from identity verified customers from abroad. It should stop bear-mongering about Chinese being Karpeleses in disguise.

interesting.

could make a great excuse of a dump post ETF decline.

Intensify any sell offs.
Jump to: