Pages:
Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 11. (Read 303280 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013
November 13, 2017, 11:49:21 AM
you will be right. in the same way you were right with your "bitcoin-sub-$2000-by-august" prediction that you pulled out of your ass and weren´t brave enough to  put some little money on a bet.

when do you think bcash will be more worth than bitcoin? within a year? two years? want to bet?  Grin

saved this for future reference  Wink the joke is on you
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106
November 13, 2017, 07:08:01 AM
I told you motherfuckers Bitcoin Cash IS BITCOIN and you have all just been deceived into believing that a shitcoin token SegWitCoin was Bitcoin while actually it never was and it never will be. I was right. I put my money where my mouth is and it sure rewarded me well. Sold my segwitcoins 2 days ago.   Cool

congrats, mate! glad you did it. now you only need to sell your bitcointalk account also, and fuck off for good. good luck with your shitcoin.

That was exactly what I had in mind until you made this post. Now I will not do it but instead I will hang around until the end of this forum just to smear it in your face how I was right and you were wrong.  Grin

you will be right. in the same way you were right with your "bitcoin-sub-$2000-by-august" prediction that you pulled out of your ass and weren´t brave enough to  put some little money on a bet.

when do you think bcash will be more worth than bitcoin? within a year? two years? want to bet?  Grin

legendary
November 13, 2017, 06:52:36 AM
I told you motherfuckers Bitcoin Cash IS BITCOIN and you have all just been deceived into believing that a shitcoin token SegWitCoin was Bitcoin while actually it never was and it never will be. I was right. I put my money where my mouth is and it sure rewarded me well. Sold my segwitcoins 2 days ago.   Cool

congrats, mate! glad you did it. now you only need to sell your bitcointalk account also, and fuck off for good. good luck with your shitcoin.

That was exactly what I had in mind until you made this post. Now I will not do it but instead I will hang around until the end of this forum just to smear it in your face how I was right and you were wrong.  Grin
legendary
November 13, 2017, 06:45:45 AM

legendary
November 13, 2017, 05:12:10 AM
I told you motherfuckers Bitcoin Cash IS BITCOIN and you have all just been deceived into believing that a shitcoin token SegWitCoin was Bitcoin while actually it never was and it never will be. I was right. I put my money where my mouth is and it sure rewarded me well. Sold my segwitcoins 2 days ago.   Cool

You made a good calculated play.

I did the same , swapping BTC for BCH at around 12:1, but I am holding on to 70% of my BTC Segwit just in case. Do you think it wise to sell out ?

I must admit I also keep around a small chunk of segwitcoins in case the banksters use their unlimited fiat supplies to pump up their segwitscam just like they did with Ripple earlier this year. When that happens it's just easy money for me as I'll be selling. If that doesn't happen I'm still doing very good Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
November 12, 2017, 07:44:01 PM
I told you motherfuckers Bitcoin Cash IS BITCOIN and you have all just been deceived into believing that a shitcoin token SegWitCoin was Bitcoin while actually it never was and it never will be. I was right. I put my money where my mouth is and it sure rewarded me well. Sold my segwitcoins 2 days ago.   Cool

You made a good calculated play.

I did the same , swapping BTC for BCH at around 12:1, but I am holding on to 70% of my BTC Segwit just in case. Do you think it wise to sell out ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
November 12, 2017, 06:18:56 PM
Watching this count.

Overall , we are nearing a top.

this count is invalidated at top of 1
legendary
Activity: 947
Merit: 1008
central banking = outdated protocol
November 12, 2017, 04:28:31 PM

Quoted for posterity.
legendary
November 12, 2017, 09:09:21 AM
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 12, 2017, 05:51:49 AM
Bye bye Bitcoin, hello bitcoin cash?  Shocked Grin

Oops hello again bitcoin.  Grin
I think Bitcoin will stay number one for some times. The BCH pump is probably due to Jihan and alllies dumping their Bitcoins in favor of BCH. BCH forking schedule this November 13 also help the hype. I can still see BCH as a solid coins and maybe in the future will be the one to unseat Bitcoin.
Activity: 564
Merit: 508
November 12, 2017, 05:49:40 AM

Most likely the opposite ?  Wink
legendary
November 12, 2017, 05:40:31 AM
legendary
November 10, 2017, 09:51:45 AM
Watching this count.

Overall , we are nearing a top.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 11:48:13 AM
That feels like Space Balls entering the scene  Shocked Grin

Even so, market makers are going to need exposure to the underlying asset to be able to offset risk. We have a whole new class of buyers joining the party.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
November 01, 2017, 08:35:25 AM
That feels like Space Balls entering the scene  Shocked Grin
legendary
legendary
legendary
October 17, 2017, 02:32:07 PM
Looks like Some sort of correction. mini wave iv of a larger 3

legendary
October 13, 2017, 06:45:27 AM
What ever happened to posting TA?  Sad

He made a bad trade and then a bad call thinking it was going to drop further than it did. In other words, he sold and never bought back. Now his only hope is alts (like B2X or bcash) or ICOs. I'm sure like most people who fucked up trading, he's a little bitter and angry (that's why no TA). Shit happens.

I'm thinking he lost a lot of money somewhere or he would have bought back in during September's correction.

I think he should post his true story as a cautionary tale to others.

yeah i should!

unlike others that are posting in this thread I always respected afrikoin and his opinions. he did not turn bitter. yeah, please tell your story. 
Pages:
Jump to: