Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 180. (Read 303310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
November 03, 2015, 06:29:01 PM
legendary
November 03, 2015, 06:20:31 PM
Over $450 and i'll put my spacesuit on.
legendary
November 03, 2015, 06:17:41 PM
TECHNICALS! Alright, here's what I'm seeing guys...

Also have this in mind. A counter argument

I could see what you mean in EW, but in traditional TA analysis, this double bottom between Jan 2015 and Aug's low is huge, compare to intraday size it's daily and even weekly.Also second low with less volume but higher low show bullish strength. In moving average theory, price is above weekly 30MA and daily 20, 50, 100, 200MA are all line up pointing upward, exchange volume is large money flow in. Normally in moving average theory we can use 200 daily MA and weekly 30MA to identify bullish and bearish cycle. Sometime EW counts would be difficult but could have forecast meaning, but combining price with volume analysis it's obvious August's low with less volume showing some bullish strength and increasing daily trading volume confirm it, IMO.
legendary
November 03, 2015, 06:13:40 PM

I don't think it's worth the risk of going big based on this chart given that the halving is 7-8 months away.

i feel a lot of people are playing up the halving. Not saying its insignificant, but its not the 'killer app'.

Could be my slight bearish bias. But litecoin had a halving the other day and price went up right before that. Obviously it is not like for like, but you see my point

Nobody gives a crap about Litecoin. Every headline on digital currency and documentary being made is about Bitcoin. That's the only halving that matters and the previous halving is something worth study. Use the most conservative values you can find from day of the halving up to a week before cypress happened and you get something like a x40 increase in price. If we crash to $150 and the halving is only half as strong as before that's still a conservative estimate of $3k/btc before 2017. Cheesy

Exactly what i was trying to avoid with my caveat

But, im with you on your (bolded).

Its a coin toss now really, between permabears and bulls.

Admittedly, bears may be trapped in their own bias (me included). The extreme opposite of ultra bulls.

But, my gut tells me this is a correction. SO looking for a top before $200s

Lets see how 2 year daily average behaves
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
November 03, 2015, 06:07:20 PM

I don't think it's worth the risk of going big based on this chart given that the halving is 7-8 months away.

i feel a lot of people are playing up the halving. Not saying its insignificant, but its not the 'killer app'.

Could be my slight bearish bias. But litecoin had a halving the other day and price went up right before that. Obviously it is not like for like, but you see my point

Nobody gives a crap about Litecoin. Every headline on digital currency and documentary being made is about Bitcoin. That's the only halving that matters and the previous halving is something worth study. Use the most conservative values you can find from day of the halving up to a week before cypress happened and you get something like a x40 increase in price. If we crash to $150 and the halving is only half as strong as before that's still a conservative estimate of $3k/btc before 2017. Cheesy
legendary
November 03, 2015, 06:06:22 PM
Play Defence

"I could see what you mean in EW, but in traditional TA analysis, this double bottom between Jan 2015 and Aug's low is huge, compare to intraday size it's daily and even weekly.Also second low with less volume but higher low show bullish strength. In moving average theory, price is above weekly 30MA and daily 20, 50, 100, 200MA are all line up pointing upward, exchange volume is large money flow in. Normally in moving average theory we can use 200 daily MA and weekly 30MA to identify bullish and bearish cycle. Sometime EW counts would be difficult but could have forecast meaning, but combining price with volume analysis it's obvious August's low with less volume showing some bullish strength and increasing daily trading volume confirm it, IMO."
legendary
November 03, 2015, 06:05:23 PM

Hi?

Thanks for posting

You can post DanV charts here anytime. Snip them up and post.

Please!

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
November 03, 2015, 05:55:20 PM

Look at the comments. "Clearly from the 2 scenarios the Megaphone pattern appears to have failed." - Dan V

yup that count was annihilated.
legendary
November 03, 2015, 05:51:22 PM

November 03, 2015, 05:45:28 PM

Look at the comments. "Clearly from the 2 scenarios the Megaphone pattern appears to have failed." - Dan V
November 03, 2015, 05:43:52 PM

Activity: 289
Merit: 252
bagholder since 2013
legendary
November 03, 2015, 04:43:11 PM
 I can't believe my eyes!!

Mainstream media

Bitcoin to be 6th largest reserve currency by 2030: Research

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/11/03/bitcoin-to-be-6th-largest-reserve-currency-by-2030-research.html
legendary
November 02, 2015, 06:21:24 PM

The fact we entered into fourth wave territory is evidence that the iv-v blowout count was right. The sideways movement we see now could be a larger triangle but I will post the idea later to avoid the hate when a premature count changes.

... EW is King of ponzi land.

This would be in a fourth wave position of some degree, and a fifth wave to follow.

beware of the terminal triangle

legendary
November 02, 2015, 05:03:44 PM
legendary
November 01, 2015, 04:32:30 PM
legendary
November 01, 2015, 03:48:05 PM

The fact we entered into fourth wave territory is evidence that the iv-v blowout count was right. The sideways movement we see now could be a larger triangle but I will post the idea later to avoid the hate when a premature count changes.

... EW is King of ponzi land.

This would be in a fourth wave position of some degree, and a fifth wave to follow.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
November 01, 2015, 02:40:45 PM
It’s All About the Blockchain

http://moneyandstate.com/its-all-about-the-blockchain/

by Erik Voorhees

Banks’ biggest innovation in the last two decades was the Geithner Swap, in which loss due to excessive risk taking is swapped for taxpayer money.

I just want to reply to this with a link to another one of Erik's excellent posts and to recommend everyone read them. He simply nails it.

http://moneyandstate.com/bitcoin-value-ponzi-schemes/
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
November 01, 2015, 02:23:17 PM
Sharing one additional quote; then back to charts  Cool

“This represents a technological innovation that is terrifying to many people because it is such a fundamental transformation of money. And what ‘they’ will tell is that they are worried. They’re worried that criminals will use Bitcoin, but the truth is that they are far more terrified that all of the rest of us will.”

No please, I hate charts, keep posting quotes Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
November 01, 2015, 02:22:20 PM
Sharing one additional quote; then back to charts  Cool

“This represents a technological innovation that is terrifying to many people because it is such a fundamental transformation of money. And what ‘they’ will tell is that they are worried. They’re worried that criminals will use Bitcoin, but the truth is that they are far more terrified that all of the rest of us will.”
Jump to: