Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 178. (Read 303310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
November 12, 2015, 01:04:31 PM
I would like to stay in this channel til halving but dont really believe it. The dump was massive. Have to test the lower line and wait for the workshop results imo.

The volume was lower on the dumps than it was on the pumps, so the uptrend should still be valid.
Activity: 681
Merit: 507
November 12, 2015, 03:41:49 AM
I would like to stay in this channel til halving but dont really believe it. The dump was massive. Have to test the lower line and wait for the workshop results imo.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
November 12, 2015, 03:28:00 AM
Clearly this was an abc, either wave II species or wave B species. It may carve further lows but once broken out it should retrace at least 62% of the decline.

legendary
legendary
November 10, 2015, 06:19:27 PM
from https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/YSGvn9sX-Bitcoin-bearish-EW-count-to-watch-out-for-before-jumping-all-in/

"The price rise since mid-September certainly looks bullish with an impulsive 5 wave structure. Volume rose and MACD , RSI & Stoch all trended upwards, even into overbought on a daily chart . I see potential for this to be a blow out from a large wave (B) expanding triangle considering it took a parabolic structure in a short amount of time. The big wicks on the daily candles are suggestive of a corrective turn. (If price continues to fall from this week's high, we could see a shooting star on the weekly candle.)

Re-evaluating the wave structure the January 14, 2015 low could mark just the first major down leg from the bubble burst nearly two years ago. The sideways correction from the 152.40 low could be a corrective wave ((B)) with 3 wave zigzag (A), expanding triangle (B), and then an impulsive 5 wave (C).

It's difficult to remain patient when prices rise like this which creates lots of excitement and generates attention. I believe this is an important time to remain disciplined and plan your entries on pull backs. The best buying opportunity may still be coming..."

legendary
legendary
November 10, 2015, 06:06:30 PM
could it be that there are some "insiders" driving up the btc price currently, related to Armstrongs prediction of financial/political chaos coming in Q4 of this year (ie right now)?

pre-auction casual pump.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12889118

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
November 10, 2015, 05:13:53 PM
Crazy accurate prediction if we go up from here.
legendary
Activity: 1722
November 10, 2015, 03:36:40 PM
I like this thread
legendary
November 10, 2015, 01:10:58 PM
*no source link on this because its from a closed faceboook group*

"Bitcoin: A drop to $349.69 then a strong rise about $450 in the short term likely"

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
November 09, 2015, 02:36:05 PM
Quote from: mnandii

I expect bitcoin to bottom at about $85 dollars and that will be your opportunity to buy aggressively.   

source: http://www.wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=33165

I'd love a shot at $85 bitcoins.

Activity: 714
November 09, 2015, 11:34:22 AM

This is a thread I'm starting to keep track of XBT markets, price movements and a bit of fundamentals. Mostly interested in price movements of the medium - long term variety. Not intraday.

The icon is a question mark because no one knows what the price will be next week, or the week after etc etc My idea of coming up with close predictions/forecasts is from the crowd.

Nights Watch because they see what is coming before the rest. Ideally, the point of this thread.

I believe there is a ton of information out there on where people think the price is heading. What I will do is bring together all i come across/ find into a single thread.

There IS great value in aggregating forecast from the 'wisdom' of the crowd.

Of course, not just any sort of shitty forecasts and TA, but what i judge and consider to be worth a look.

MY THREAD, MY RULES.

Will Mod if things get out of hand.

PLEASE DO NOT COME HERE EXPECTING STRAIGHT ANSWERS. Can't handle a maybe/dont know answer/answer you disagree with, GET LOST!

Since it is under 'Speculation' i will occasionally play toy with speculative charts & TA

Will gather charts from other threads too, no rules against that.

CHARTS, TA, EW, PnF. . . .

Free to follow.
No hate speech.
Peaceful thread.
no trolls

PEACE, LOVE and BITCOINS

Thanks Afrokoin. A neat way to get loads of info and daily updates all at one site. Appreciate it.
November 09, 2015, 10:01:56 AM
Like I said most will miss it  Cheesy
Activity: 560
November 09, 2015, 09:27:14 AM

I'm sorry, but EW analysis that still expects to see sub $150 BTC has lost all credibility.  Why is it that every time I check out the EW Threads, they're always waiting for the biggest dump ever

It's always possible to happen, if it did, it wouldn't be there very long, most who don't constantly check the price would miss it. I feel most likely that it won't go down that low, we have too much support before that area, and the immenent halving in a few months will increase demand (even if just on a speculative level). It would take a massive unloading of coins, stranger things have happened though. It may be the bearwhale's final attempt. I'll be ready to buy Smiley

Well ok, a flash crash to $150 MIGHT be possible.  But at this point I'd put that up there as one of those really improbable maybes.  I know those kinds of flash crashes have happened before in Bitcoin, but ones that big and deep are super rare and would probably last like 2 seconds
November 09, 2015, 09:24:16 AM

I'm sorry, but EW analysis that still expects to see sub $150 BTC has lost all credibility.  Why is it that every time I check out the EW Threads, they're always waiting for the biggest dump ever

It's always possible to happen, if it did, it wouldn't be there very long, most who don't constantly check the price would miss it. I feel most likely that it won't go down that low, we have too much support before that area, and the immenent halving in a few months will increase demand (even if just on a speculative level). It would take a massive unloading of coins, stranger things have happened though. It may be the bearwhale's final attempt. I'll be ready to buy Smiley
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
November 09, 2015, 09:13:33 AM

This is a thread I'm starting to keep track of XBT markets, price movements and a bit of fundamentals. Mostly interested in price movements of the medium - long term variety. Not intraday.

The icon is a question mark because no one knows what the price will be next week, or the week after etc etc My idea of coming up with close predictions/forecasts is from the crowd.

Nights Watch because they see what is coming before the rest. Ideally, the point of this thread.

I believe there is a ton of information out there on where people think the price is heading. What I will do is bring together all i come across/ find into a single thread.

There IS great value in aggregating forecast from the 'wisdom' of the crowd.

Of course, not just any sort of shitty forecasts and TA, but what i judge and consider to be worth a look.

MY THREAD, MY RULES.

Will Mod if things get out of hand.

PLEASE DO NOT COME HERE EXPECTING STRAIGHT ANSWERS. Can't handle a maybe/dont know answer/answer you disagree with, GET LOST!

Since it is under 'Speculation' i will occasionally play toy with speculative charts & TA

Will gather charts from other threads too, no rules against that.

CHARTS, TA, EW, PnF. . . .

Free to follow.
No hate speech.
Peaceful thread.
no trolls

PEACE, LOVE and BITCOINS
Thanks a ton. Finally a thread where the 'wisdom' of the people will be compiled and analysed. Will surely save a lot of time and resources rather than searching individual threads and sites. Let's hope the analysis will be more accurate (I don't mean EXACT). Thanks again Afrikoin!

Activity: 560
November 09, 2015, 09:03:17 AM

I'm sorry, but EW analysis that still expects to see sub $150 BTC has lost all credibility.  Why is it that every time I check out the EW Threads, they're always waiting for the biggest dump ever
legendary
November 09, 2015, 07:55:24 AM
Quote from: mnandii

The chart shows the outlook I have for bitcoin. I still maintain that a move below $150 is necessary to complete the correction which started at the >$1000 high. The recent move that bitcoin made to $500 must have fooled alot of people. As shown in this chart it was a (B) wave. Elliott Wave Principle describes B waves as phonies. Text: "B waves are phonies. They are sucker plays, bull traps, speculators' paradise, orgies of odd-lotter mentality or expressions of dumb institutional complacency (or both).....If the analyst can easily say to himself, "There is something wrong with this market", chances are it's a B wave. " . This is precisely what happened. People got trapped into thinking we have a new bull market in bitcoin, price rose to above $500 only to fall back below $400 in a matter of hours.  This is a perfect lession in Elliott waves. We know that 5-wave moves determine the direction of the market. Therefore for us to proclaim that the bull market in bitcoin has resumed, we MUST get a five wave move upwards since a low. Looking at the chart in the low area marked (A) at about $150 and the move up to $500 it is clearly corrective (and thus the reason I have marked it W X Y).  Bitcoin is going to provide a nice opportunity to go long soon. In fact if you look at the blue horizontal line displaying $85.14 and then you look to the left of the chart, you will notice two converging trendlines. That is a triangle and is the area of the previous 4th wave when bitcoin was rising to above $1000. I expect bitcoin to bottom at about $85 dollars and that will be your opportunity to buy aggressively.   

source: http://www.wazua.co.ke/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=33165

Activity: 798
Who's there?
November 07, 2015, 04:39:17 PM
Then, as a suggestion, you can put references to origin of each TA post, so people can see discuss / read discussion about them.
He's already doing this by posting quoted text. Just click on the quote header, and you'll proceed to the original post.
Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. For example, two not-quoted graphs on this page:

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1009
November 07, 2015, 08:04:27 AM
None of the TA here is mine FYI
Then, as a suggestion, you can put references to origin of each TA post, so people can see discuss / read discussion about them.
He's already doing this by posting quoted text. Just click on the quote header, and you'll proceed to the original post.
Jump to: