Pages:
Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 19. (Read 303280 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
August 23, 2017, 02:52:42 PM
This could be the intermediate term action.

as wave 1 is about equal to wave 3, wave V should be extended, it could go to 5800.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013
August 23, 2017, 06:01:17 AM
Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin, heed my words everyone. This is the second train and some dumbass brainwashed idiots here are going to miss that train so bad it hurts. I'm laughing my ass off watching BCC going up. I bought in at 0.06 prices (paid 200$ for each Bitcoin Cash token I bought, and I obviously sold my obsolete bitcoins and I keep selling the obsolete tokens gradually). Mad profits, great time to be alive. Finally the financial world benefits people who think for themselves and it penalizes the brainwashed sheelpe and establishment trolls  Grin I am so happy.

You BOUGHT BCH?Huh?

Why would anyone ever do that. I got thousands of BCH free just for HODLING BTC and not selling when all the sky is falling weak hands sold over the months and years prior. My cost basis is ZERO and I'm 100% hedged for the future.

So who is really laughing their ass off?

Yes I converted 15% of my obsolete bitcoin holdings into Bitcoin Cash (BCC). I have already tripled my investment and I am laughing at the idiots who sell their bitcoin cash because when the obsolete bitcoin stops working they are left with nothing. I am risking only a fraction of my initial pre-fork bitcoins in order to triple my wealth. The reward far outweighs the risk here  Wink
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
August 23, 2017, 03:12:36 AM
Does anyone have a list or can point me to the

Best ICO reviewers in the industry?

Somewhere i can get decent unbiased information on upcoming ICOs and filtered picks

Thanks!

Open a new thread and ask this question here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

I`m sure you`ll get prompt answers there. I`m also interested in this topic.
legendary
August 22, 2017, 08:19:25 PM
Does anyone have a list or can point me to the

Best ICO reviewers in the industry?

Somewhere i can get decent unbiased information on upcoming ICOs and filtered picks

Thanks!
legendary
August 22, 2017, 05:31:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
August 22, 2017, 03:29:43 PM
Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin, heed my words everyone. This is the second train and some dumbass brainwashed idiots here are going to miss that train so bad it hurts. I'm laughing my ass off watching BCC going up. I bought in at 0.06 prices (paid 200$ for each Bitcoin Cash token I bought, and I obviously sold my obsolete bitcoins and I keep selling the obsolete tokens gradually). Mad profits, great time to be alive. Finally the financial world benefits people who think for themselves and it penalizes the brainwashed sheelpe and establishment trolls  Grin I am so happy.

You BOUGHT BCH?Huh?

Why would anyone ever do that. I got thousands of BCH free just for HODLING BTC and not selling when all the sky is falling weak hands sold over the months and years prior. My cost basis is ZERO and I'm 100% hedged for the future.

Not only Hyena is buying Bitcoin Cash...

Doesn't change my point. BCH was FREE. Unless you were a weak hand that traded or sold yours away.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2017, 01:13:51 PM
So far Bitcoin is following the pattern of the Jesse Livermore Speculative Chart. In other words, we may have seen the top for this year.

https://twitter.com/TuurDemeester/status/899825383079636992

Still missing a '10' there. I think we'll be seeing a real correction after the next move up to $6000, then some more fork drama and a failed attempt to move everyone over to Bcash until BTC finally breaks free for real towards $10k and beyond.
Activity: 559
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 12:35:54 PM
Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin, heed my words everyone. This is the second train and some dumbass brainwashed idiots here are going to miss that train so bad it hurts. I'm laughing my ass off watching BCC going up. I bought in at 0.06 prices (paid 200$ for each Bitcoin Cash token I bought, and I obviously sold my obsolete bitcoins and I keep selling the obsolete tokens gradually). Mad profits, great time to be alive. Finally the financial world benefits people who think for themselves and it penalizes the brainwashed sheelpe and establishment trolls  Grin I am so happy.

You BOUGHT BCH?Huh?

Not only Hyena is buying Bitcoin Cash...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
August 22, 2017, 12:34:12 PM

You BOUGHT BCH?Huh?

legendary
August 22, 2017, 07:48:41 AM
So far Bitcoin is following the pattern of the Jesse Livermore Speculative Chart. In other words, we may have seen the top for this year.

https://twitter.com/TuurDemeester/status/899825383079636992

legendary
August 22, 2017, 03:11:03 AM
legendary
August 21, 2017, 03:55:16 PM
legendary
August 21, 2017, 09:28:59 AM

What happend with youre almighty Bitcoin Unlimited?

I've seen walls of text from you how and why BU was better and will crush Bitcoin very fast. I told you you where wrong and i was right but now you jumped like a real rat into BCash coin..

You felt straight into Rogers BU crap just like today noobs like you falling again for his BCash coin propaganda bullshit.

You aint got any creditabilities over here anymore, donkey's like you will hit there head for the 3th time  Kiss

Get your facts straight. You don't seem to differentiate a forked proof of work chain from an alternative full node software.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
August 21, 2017, 09:07:19 AM
After a correction from five-thousand BTC could head as low as three-thousand something dollars a coin the dramatic price jump seems to be calming down now.
legendary
Activity: 3463
Merit: 4429
August 21, 2017, 09:05:12 AM

What happend with youre almighty Bitcoin Unlimited?

I've seen walls of text from you how and why BU was better and will crush Bitcoin very fast. I told you you where wrong and i was right but now you jumped like a real rat into BCash coin..

You felt straight into Rogers BU crap just like today noobs like you falling again for his BCash coin propaganda bullshit.

You aint got any creditabilities over here anymore, donkey's like you will hit there head for the 3th time  Kiss
legendary
August 21, 2017, 04:24:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
August 21, 2017, 01:52:13 AM
BCH has

noSegwit
no RBF

bigger blocks

seems its very much similar to Bitcoin pre 2013

RBF works great when both parties are signing the transaction, such as with LN transactions.  However, with a normal BTC transaction where only the sender signs, RBF is just a network supported method of enabling double spends on 0-conf transactions.
legendary
August 20, 2017, 07:21:44 PM
BCH has

noSegwit
no RBF

bigger blocks

seems its very much similar to Bitcoin pre 2013
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
August 20, 2017, 06:30:23 PM
already, Core is pulling out of the 2X NYA agreement, which puts the main chain at even greater risk if miners AND business switch to BCH in Oct/November

At no point throughout was Core ever 'in' the NYA agreement.

There are many of their tactics that I don't like, but if BCH 'wins' I'm done with Bitcoin.

On another note that dotcom bubble figure hasn't been adjusted for inflation. There's been 17 years of outrageous monetary debasement since.
Pages:
Jump to: