Pages:
Author

Topic: Nights Watch by Afrikoin - page 53. (Read 303310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
alan watts is all you need
May 08, 2017, 01:27:25 PM
Well, for once, because (C) is not allowed to be more than 1.618*(A). If it's more (and it already surpassed 3.618, so not even close), the move is probably impulsive, not corrective.

what do you think about this count?

ive been looking at the $161 bottom as the final bottom and was trying to fit a 5 wave count

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 07, 2017, 07:37:05 PM
Well, for once, because (C) is not allowed to be more than 1.618*(A). If it's more (and it already surpassed 3.618, so not even close), the move is probably impulsive, not corrective.
legendary
May 07, 2017, 03:27:00 AM
Why do you keep posting "Kappy's" chart? That B is invalidated. Are you trolling your on thread? Smiley

Chart was emphasize disagreement on both

Is it?

Please download the chart

Edit

And show us why?

Can we also make this standard for responses?  If you say it's wrong,  show us how and where so that we all learn

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
May 07, 2017, 12:48:40 AM
Why do you keep posting "Kappy's" chart? That B is invalidated. Are you trolling your on thread? Smiley
legendary
May 06, 2017, 02:42:48 PM
See these 3 charts for illustration on how the bottom is counted differently

legendary
May 06, 2017, 02:39:55 PM
Afrikoin so if I understand you correct you are expecting a final wave 5 now?

How high?

After the wave 5?

welll, looking around, almost all elliott wave charts i have seen agree we are in a wave 5.

what we seem to diasgree on is the shape of this wave 5

and the count from the $198 bottom from back in 2015 august

Generally, a wave 5 is final

Looking around at forecasts, besides EW forecasts, $1800-$2000 is a reasonable target.

What happens after a final wave 5 is a correction down.

The target of this correction depends on the count.

So for example, After the 5 – wave pattern finishes, the entire move will be corrected back to any where between wave 2 and wave 4.

if the count is an ending diagonal wave 5, the correction is back to the beginning of the pattern.

Now, i could be wrong. And i dont want to be slated for speaking too soon. But hey, what the heck?

So basically a bitcoin is dead kind of period after this top. Seems reasonable with the block size debate ongoing. Only thing I don't like is how far down it could go. It's just so volatile. It would be nice if after a new bubble top it wouldn't pop and deflate to such low lows.

Also masterluc was talking of this being a historical wave 3 (or something like that, I don't know much about EW). His top was around 10k. What differs from your count with his? He has been very accurate in the past.

This is where counts differ

On whether encircled was a wave 1 - 2

Similar to in rectangle

Some say yes

Some say no

Activity: 574
Merit: 506
May 06, 2017, 02:36:24 PM

How high?

After the wave 5?

welll, looking around, almost all elliott wave charts i have seen agree we are in a wave 5.

Looking around at forecasts, besides EW forecasts, $1800-$2000 is a reasonable target.

So for example, After the 5 – wave pattern finishes completes, the entire move will correct back to any where between wave 2 peak of wave 1 of lower degree and wave 4.

if the count is an ending diagonal wave 5, the correction is back to the beginning of the pattern.

Now, i could be wrong. And i dont want to be slated for speaking too soon. But hey, what the heck?

See this chart as an example

Afrikoin,

dont you think that Chinese paint all of this in different picture? Less than two days ago, they for brief moment broke the old all time high reflecting how they were lagging behind for the past weeks. Is it possible, that indeed we are only standing at the base of the mountain? According to stats, OkCoin and BtcChina have wave 5 and parabolic growth ahead of them.
legendary
May 06, 2017, 02:34:39 PM
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
May 06, 2017, 02:31:49 PM

How high?

After the wave 5?

So for example, After the 5 – wave pattern finishes, the entire move will be corrected back to any where between wave 2 and wave 4.

So basically a bitcoin is dead kind of period after this top. Seems reasonable with the block size debate ongoing. Only thing I don't like is how far down it could go. It's just so volatile. It would be nice if after a new bubble top it wouldn't pop and deflate to such low lows.

Also masterluc was talking of this being a historical wave 3 (or something like that, I don't know much about EW). His top was around 10k. What differs from your count with his? He has been very accurate in the past.
legendary
May 06, 2017, 02:22:38 PM

How high?

After the wave 5?

So for example, After the 5 – wave pattern finishes completes, the entire move will correct back to any where between wave 2 peak of wave 1 of lower degree and wave 4.

See this chart as an example

Activity: 665
Merit: 500
May 06, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

How high?

After the wave 5?
legendary
May 06, 2017, 01:54:51 PM
I was referring to the big abc, where $1350 is your a, $891 is your b, and now we're finishing the impulsive c.

What does this big abc correct?

I believe that is where you and I disagree on our counts.

It is not necessarily a correction if the pattern is either of

1. It is an a-b-c if the larger pattern is an expanding diagonal as below

2. can also be an a - b -c if the larger pattern is an ending diagonal

both appear in wave 5

May 06, 2017, 01:38:39 PM
Could you please explain what does your abc pattern correct? Both your a and you c have made significant ATHs...

Here's how a bear market really looks like https://ibb.co/fD5Rak

Where in the past year did Afrikoin said that we will enter bear market in near future?  Shocked

To my knowledge, he was one of the first people, that rallied around Masterluc, when he pointed out the start of next bull run. Therefore, the only point of contention are corrections and durations of them. For the sake of time scale and predicting the eventual top (9000+ for Masterluc). What the fuck do you or Tedebare have with bear market all the time? Not everybody decided that HODLING is optimal trading strategy.

If it works for you, fine, more power to you. Advocating HODLING (as can be seen on your bit-simulator track record) however isnt purpose of this thread.

May 06, 2017, 01:27:15 PM
I was referring to the big abc, where $1350 is your a, $891 is your b, and now we're finishing the impulsive c.

What does this big abc correct?
legendary
May 06, 2017, 12:55:44 PM
Taken that after sharp correction, Chinese finally broke the old all time high, it might signal wave five of this round of rise. We might spend another week or two in parabolic growth - especially for Chinese, who were sort of riding along all this time.

Afrikoin awhile back shared chart predicting that we will run out of steam (for now) around may 21st. Any thoughts?

Personally, I have no idea, how high we will get until then. Testing of 2000 this month by Bitfinex should not be discounted.

yes.

seems like one last leg up wave 5 on a 5 wave move up since $1142

The top that corrected to $1460 could have been the wave 3 top i was expecting here
 on this chart

I meant this Kramer

the correction of

legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
May 06, 2017, 08:01:49 AM
Could you please explain what does your abc pattern correct? Both your a and you c have made significant ATHs...

Maybe it should have a 'd,e,f,g' aswell  Tongue
May 06, 2017, 07:32:15 AM

legendary
May 06, 2017, 07:09:25 AM
Taken that after sharp correction, Chinese finally broke the old all time high, it might signal wave five of this round of rise. We might spend another week or two in parabolic growth - especially for Chinese, who were sort of riding along all this time.

Afrikoin awhile back shared chart predicting that we will run out of steam (for now) around may 21st. Any thoughts?

Personally, I have no idea, how high we will get until then. Testing of 2000 this month by Bitfinex should not be discounted.

yes.

The top that corrected to $1460 could have been the wave 3 top i was expecting here
 on this chart

legendary
May 06, 2017, 04:17:45 AM

yes.

May 05, 2017, 10:28:22 AM

Pages:
Jump to: