Pages:
Author

Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue - page 18. (Read 117592 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Whats going on guys? Well, i see everybody are not happy with price Tongue but you guys forgot this is a long pow coin so it takes time to pick up price unless there are major developments and more people are interested on this coin. Its still difficult to find a clean code coin to invest but this coin has nothing wrong and everything going smooth here except price  Wink I hope poker tournament and android/ios staking wallet will bring more people and investors in this coin soon. For now im mining, buying and waiting! Good luck to you all.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 840
Gotta say, the dev isn't around much. Is he working on other projects at the same time? Or isn't he motivated anymore?

I can smell the lack of motivation from far, Machado. Thank God they bought your 'cheap' NMB >2k, right? Man, I didn't think you we're a scammer. But you are. I see it now.

Promising the world, give HIV-infected Africa instead. Nice job man.

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Patience. I'm sure dev is working on coming up with some plans. These projects take time man. Also, I've spoken to dev on the IRC before, and he said he is short on funds, so he is busy trying to find a job to make ends meet, but in the end he is committed to this project. Donations would help him greatly.

Edit: Supply and reward cut has been mentioned by other members before and is excellent suggestion imho.

Wait, what!?!?
Dev has no job? That means he has plenty time to develop something...why does it take so long and why so much silence?

Is that why is begging for donations? To survive and not to develop the coin?
I might take over vootcoin, burnercoin, xlb, revo and all the other shitcoins and ask for donations from bagholders. Oh man.....life will be good.

Gonna ask BTCarchitect to build a moby for me, such profit incoming
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
If anybody wants a shot at some free coin feel free to follow and RT! https://twitter.com/Cryptovestments/status/519235507839320064
Btw, in my honest opinion, the wisest thing you guys can do is to hold. Stay patient with this project, long road ahead.

I am one of the believers of this coin, but lately i am also having doubt and not having good feeling about the nimbus. Dev should think of reward system, make it interesting, may be cut supply. The daily supply of coin is killing nimbus. Dev please do something. I know you are honest and dedicated, if there is any issue please share with the community.

Patience. I'm sure dev is working on coming up with some plans. These projects take time man. Also, I've spoken to dev on the IRC before, and he said he is short on funds, so he is busy trying to find a job to make ends meet, but in the end he is committed to this project. Donations would help him greatly.

Edit: Supply and reward cut has been mentioned by other members before and is excellent suggestion imho.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
Guys, I am still here and working for the coin.
Activity: 89
If anybody wants a shot at some free coin feel free to follow and RT! https://twitter.com/Cryptovestments/status/519235507839320064
Btw, in my honest opinion, the wisest thing you guys can do is to hold. Stay patient with this project, long road ahead.

I am one of the believers of this coin, but lately i am also having doubt and not having good feeling about the nimbus. Dev should think of reward system, make it interesting, may be cut supply. The daily supply of coin is killing nimbus. Dev please do something. I know you are honest and dedicated, if there is any issue please share with the community.
Mario put up that fucking support. I want out.

How many coins do you have? If you really want out, Ill buy them. Let me know
legendary
Mario put up that fucking support. I want out.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
my hashlink buddies and me continue to mine
refusing to kill the coin...  Grin

I hope that the developers can make something special for the miners

happy holidays

I don't think the coin will die. It's got enough supporters buying up what people want to sell cheap, and these supporters know that the dev is someone who will deliver what he says.

Also can't wait for the poker to come out Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
my hashlink buddies and me continue to mine
refusing to kill the coin...  Grin

I hope that the developers can make something special for the miners

happy holidays
legendary
lol

he only accept XTC and LSD and MD..?

Well, the dev promised me honesty. What is honest about a dev promoting his coin at 2k sats, screaming that it's cheap? I trusted Mario with my BTC. And what's left? Just 2 BTC worth of crap. I invested 20 BTC in this coin because the dev told me this was cheap.

So I demand a pump from him. I have mouths to feed.

Haha this is so stupid. Always DYOR, never buy/sell just because of someone told you!

20 btc is not tiny money! Learn to trade please.

I like nimbus but this is very average coin, never invest so much in weak/average coin....

But it wasn't just someone, it was Mario himself, damnit! I'm so angry right now!

Why are you fudding like this?
It is clear that dev put up some big buywalls to prevent Nimbuscoin for dying.
I think he can't do more support as he is already asking for donations. Have a little bit of faith with Dev.

My advice is that you do the same as dev and enlarge his buywalls at 10+11sat.
Only .6btc needed to reach that level, from there you make big profits

Well, looks like you're right. Sorry Mario for accusing you. You did put up some buy walls, but accidentally put them on 10-11 sat. Silly dev, you meant 1000 and 1100 sat.

Oh yeah, about paying with NMB in real life: my pizza baker didn't accept NMB. He said - and I quote him - : "NMB? What the hell is NMB? I only accept XTC.".
legendary

Well, the dev promised me honesty. What is honest about a dev promoting his coin at 2k sats, screaming that it's cheap? I trusted Mario with my BTC. And what's left? Just 2 BTC worth of crap. I invested 20 BTC in this coin because the dev told me this was cheap.

Haha this is so stupid. Always DYOR, never buy/sell just because of someone told you!

I like nimbus but this is very average coin, never invest so much in weak/average coin....

But it wasn't just someone, it was Mario himself, damnit! I'm so angry right now!

I think he can't do more support as he is already asking for donations. Have a little bit of faith with Dev.

Well, looks like you're right. Sorry Mario for accusing you. You did put up some buy walls, but accidentally put them on 10-11 sat. Silly dev, you meant 1000 and 1100 sat.

Oh yeah, about paying with NMB in real life: my pizza baker didn't accept NMB. He said - and I quote him - : "NMB? What the hell is NMB? I only accept XTC.".
Activity: 118

20 btc into this? It's hard to believe to me.
Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer
how many do you have ? if you invested 20 BTC in an unknown coin, you are probably rich
send half to dev.

and yes i am also mad at dev, he say he is not responsible for anything, and write in twitter to buy 'cheap' when it was 2k.....

guys, When you invest money in something, you have to do your own research. If the dev thinks 2K is cheap, that is HIS opinion. It is you who made the descision to listen to that.

The only thing the dev is responsible for, is the coin itself, giving it some features/usage, not the way the markets behaves Wink

legendary
how many do you have ? if you invested 20 BTC in an unknown coin, you are probably rich
send half to dev.

and yes i am also mad at dev, he say he is not responsible for anything, and write in twitter to buy 'cheap' when it was 2k.....

legendary

Activity: 89
THe price is frustrating but what i do not worry because the dev is active, he has promised to release a roadmap in october, Since he is cool and honest so seems like not hurrying in releasing the features after the coin release and pump the coin. It has 5 months of POW and must have plan accordingly other wise it would have 1-2 weeks of POW. Still believe this coin. Dev please let us know when the roadmap will be released, the october has started already.
Hi all, due the October 20 be in a monday, we will do the tournament on October 26!

We need donations to increase the prize, can you help?

We are improving our network and system... thanks all for help us!

Machado, if the main focus of this coin is this poker app and these poker tournaments...I think this project is going to be doomed. Build a strong infrastructure, with innovative technology/features and build these gaming apps on top of that. Right now there is nothing to look forward to but a poker tournament, which is a game that probably 90% of investors and traders dont care about. Just my thoughts.

Gunther, telling a dev, who doesnt have the money to fund his own project, to pump the coin isn't going to help your investment. Give some feedback and helpful advice instead. I think we're all in the negative with this coin, but I still have faith in Machado. He just needs to be a bit more active. I have a feeling patience will prevail with this one. I bought at 800 and have been buying down since, just to avg down my entry price..and will prob keep buying down. Remember, POW is still on for another 4 months, some patience is going to be needed with this one.

Edit: Gunther, never buy any coin at peak prices especially if there has been on going hype about it. If anything this is the time to buy. Imho
Pages:
Jump to: